Welcome to The Potto Project!
- About Potto
The Potto Project was created Dr. Genick Bar-Meir and friends to
build free textbooks and software for college students.
The Potto Project is under the open content license.
- Latest Announcements
- Fundamentals of Compressible Flow
On 22nd May 2007, the latest version
released. Release Notes, ChangeLog,
- More Announcements
Gas Dynamics Equations Summary
- Download Area
- The books, software and tables are downloaded from here. The books are available in source (LaTeX), dvi, postscript, pdf. The software is available in source and executable, no rpm yet (sorry). The table are available for a number of languages and operating systems. Release Notes, ChangeLog, Download.
- Take a Tour
- This tour explains in a nutshell what the Potto Project is about.
- Screenshots let you see what Potto-GDC looks like while it's running. They can give you a good feel for what Potto-GDC is like without downloading the program. You also can the cover pages of the books (back and front).
- Read On Line
- The "Fundamentals of compressible Flow" can be read on line here. The other books are in process to make then available on line too.
- Gas Dynamics Tables
- Here you can see and get tables generated by the software and ideas. The Gas dynamics tables can be downloaded in several formats.
|We are part of Text Book Revolution and you can get free science and technology books from techbooksforfree||
About Potto Project
Potto Project is under open content licenses, which means that you will always have the freedom to use it, make copies of it, and improve it. You are encouraged to make use of these freedoms and share the textbooks and program with your family and friends!