Subject: RE:

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:27:54 +0100

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, you wrote:
>Hi Jan,
>
>I tried with
>
>  http://gollem.swi.psy.uva.nl/twiki/pl/bin/preview/FAQ/WebHome
>
>But it would not let me in. What should I type-in for User name: 
>and Password:?

Sorry, should have been

http://gollem.swi.psy.uva.nl/twiki/pl/bin/view/FAQ/WebHome

>Is it possible to check and reset the name of the default working 
>directory given during the installation in order to verify that 
>I am saving the  .pl files in correct llocation.

Maybe I should add that to the FAQ: as stated in one of the replies,
use ?- pwd. to find out the current setting or use the normal Windows
behaviour for viewing and changing menu-defaults.

Normally, you just double-click the .pl file ...

	Regards --- Jan