Subject: RE: Compilation of SWI Prolog into Java

From: "Stauffer, Tuomo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:13:19 -0600

Ian -

take a look at : http://grunge.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tolk/vmlanguages.html

I think you will find what you need...

have a nice day - tuomo

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce, I.R. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 6:34 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Compilation of SWI Prolog into Java

I am currently a third year computer science student doing a project on
creating a web tracer of prolog programmes. I would appreaciate it if
you could help me with the following issues:

1) Is there any product avaiable which will allow me to compile Prolog
Programmes directly into Java or another similar object orientated
programming language

2)From this Java code how could I produce a graphical representaion of
the original prolog programme.

Many Thanks in advance for any help

Ian

----------------
* To UNSUBSCRIBE, please use the HTML form at

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/index.html#mailinglist

or send mail to [email-masked] using the Subject:
"unsubscribe"
(without the quotes) and *no* message body.

** An ARCHIVE of this list is maintained at

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/mailinglist/archive/