Subject: After-holiday patches (new version 3.4.3, sgml patches)

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:17:40 +0100

Hi,

The problems reported in the last few weeks are repaired, resulting
in version 3.4.3 for Prolog and 1.0.11 for the SWI-Prolog SGML/XML
tools.  Summary:

Prolog 3.4.3

	* Some patches to make it compile (with a few warnings) on
	  MacOS X public beta.  Thanks to Paulo Moura.

	* Quote , in ','(a,b) (write_term using quoted and ignore_ops)
	  Thanks to Jan Echternach.  Also quote , in foo(',').

	* concat_atom/3 can now be used to split atoms:
	  concat_atom(X, -, 'aap-noot-mies') --> X = [aap, noot, mies]

	* Call termination handlers upon receiving SIGHUP (Unix version)
	
	* Properly throw exception when compiling arithmetic with    
	  unbound (but not anonymous) variable.  Reported by Leo
	  ([email-masked])

SGML2PL 1.0.11

	* FIXED: Added handling of #CONREF attribute default (Richard O'Keefe).

	* FIXED: sgml utility not to print "C" at the end when there where errors
	  (Richard O'Keefe)

	* FIXED: handle value-shorthand for nmtoken (Richard O'Keefe)

	* FIXED: &RE; SHORTREF handling if the newline appears as the first
	  character of a (new) #PCDATA block.

	* CONFIG: Added -with-prolog=<Prolog> by Milan Zamazal for integration
	  as Debian (linux) package.

	--- Jan