Subject: [SWIPL] choicepoints from flag/3

From: "Bernd Fischer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:17:15 -0800

Hi,

using flag/3 leaves my with unwanted (and redundant) choicepoints which I
can't cut away. Look at:

1 ?- flag(test, _, 1).

Yes
2 ?- flag(test, X, X).

X = 1 ;

No.
3 ?- once(flag(test, X, X)).

X = 1 ;

No.

Is there any way around it? Or do I understand something fundamentally wrong
here?

-- fisch

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bernd Fischer                             Automated Software Engineering Group
RIACS, NASA Ames Research Center                    [email-masked]
M/S 269-2                               http://ase.arc.nasa.gov/people/fischer
Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA             +1(650)604-2977  fax 4036  rm 269-239