Subject: [SWIPL] Ann: SWI-Prolog 4.0.4/XPCE 5.1.4

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:33:09 +0200

Hi,

This version fixes a couple of too annoying bugs to make people
wait long.  These problems only affect users of the XPCE,
the GUI tracer or built-in PceEmacs editor.  

	* In the Unix/X11 version the finder (XPCE class for opening
	  a file) was broken.

	* Also in the Unix/X11 version, two icons for the GUI tracer
	  were missing.

	* GUI-Tracer: fixed tracing predicates loaded from ?- [user].
	  and setting breakpoints on facts.

	* MS-Windows version: added handling the mouse-wheel (Tested
	  on '98 only).

	* MS-Windows version: fixed some clipping issues, notably
	  causing problems driving printers.

	* MS-Windows version: Proper and X11-version compatible handling
	  of dotted/dashed/etc lines in NT/2000.  Slight enhancements
	  in this area for Windows 95/98/ME and documented shortcommings
	  that cannot be avoided on these platforms.

Prolog itself:

	* As required for another problem too, load_files/2 and friends
	  no longer change current input.

	Cheers --- Jan