Subject: [SWIPL] numbervars

From: "Bernd Fischer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:55:24 -0700

Hi,

numbervars/4 allows only a functor as instantiation pattern (i.e., second
argument), not an arbitrary term as call does. I'd like to have something
like

  ? numbervars(f(X, Y, X), v(universal), 0, N).
  X = v(universal, 0)
  Y = v(universal, 1)
  N = 2

I could do this via free_variables etc. but it would be nicer if I could
just call numbervars.

-- fisch

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bernd Fischer                             Automated Software Engineering Group
RIACS, NASA Ames Research Center                    [email-masked]
M/S 269-2                               http://ase.arc.nasa.gov/people/fischer
Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA             +1(650)604-2977  fax 4036  rm 269-239