Subject: [SWIPL] Realy trouble ?

From: Николай Федоров <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 03:50:50 +0400

Hi, excuse me for stupid question, I never used gcc before.
compiling xpce(libraries)    for QNX RTP v6 on PC.
pl was generated successfully and works(in principle).

# make so
g++ -c -I../include -Wall -O2 -I. -I../src -I/usr/X11R6/include -fPIC -funsigned-char
      -DHAVE_CONFIG_H ../src/itf/main.cxx -o main.o

In file included from ../src/itf/main.cxx:14:
../include/pce/Chain.h: In method `PceChain::PceChain(const PceChain &)':
../include/pce/Chain.h:112: call of overloaded `PceObject(const PceChain &)' is ambiguous
../include/pce/Pce.h:362: candidates are: PceObject::PceObject(const PceObject &)
../include/pce/Pce.h:364:                       PceObject::PceObject(PceArg)
../include/pce/Pce.h:368:                       PceObject::PceObject(const char *) <near match>
../include/pce/Pce.h:373:                       PceObject::PceObject(void *) <near match>
mk: *** [libXPCEmain.a] Error 1
#

info:
# g++ -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/ntox86/2.95.2/specs
gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
#

Is it realy fatal error?
Thanx.
/Nick/