Subject: Re: [SWIPL]

From: "Dr. Rohil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:35:58 +0530 (IST)

Dear Sir/Madam,

 There is a fuzzy logic tool provided with WinProlog (Windows based
 Prolog). This tool is called as Flint. But I do not know how you can use
 it with SWI-Prolog. The interfacing may be possible through DLL! I am not
 sure. For further information about Flint you can constact Vanessa
 Westwood at [email-masked]

 If you mean an application using fuzzy logic technique in SWI-Prolog, I
 do not have much idea because I am also new to SWI-Prolog.

-- 
  Thanking You,

  Yours truly,

  Mukesh Kumar Rohil

|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Office Address:                              |   Residence:            |
|                                              |                         |
| Lecturer                                     |   219 Dakshin Marg      |
| Computer Science & Information Systems Group |   Vidya Vihar           |
| Faculty Division - I                         |   Pilani - 333 031      |
| Birla Institute of Technology and Science    |   Rajasthan, India      |
| Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India           |   Phone: +91-1596 45368 |
| Phone (Office) : +91-1596 45073 Ext. 263     |                         |
| Fax (Office):    +91-1596 44183              |                         |
| Email: [email-masked]               |                         |    
|________________________________________________________________________|