Subject: [SWIPL] Ann: SWI-Prolog 4.0.7/XPCE 5.1.7

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:36:13 +0200

The above versions are uploaded to the web-site.   Mostly small
bugfixes that won't affect the average user.  Summary of changes:

Prolog
======

	* Various stream-handling improvements
	
	* Added library(cgi) to Windows version (was already present
	  in Unix version).

	* Documented some libraries

	* Port to BeOS

	* Fixed include/1

	* Fixed exception handling of findall/3 and friends

	* Some GUI tracer patches, notably for handling DCG code.

XPCE
====

	* Added Gnome/KDE compliant dropping of files with interface
	  compatible to the MS-Windows version (so you can drop files
	  from Gnome/KDE file-managers on PceEmacs for example).

	* Fixed image scaling and rotation in 24-bit colour-mode on
	  X11.
	
	* Fix in finder asking for a non-existent file.

SGML/XML library
================

	* Various patches for improved record-handling in SGML mode,
	  locating external entities, a DTD handling patch and better
	  error recovery.

Thanks for all those who reported bugs, some of which included the
patch.

	Regards --- Jan