Subject: [SWIPL] still having problems with macosx

From: Jacobo Myerston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:04:48 -0400

Hi Folks,

I was following the instructions of the new how-to, but I can'n still 
build 4.0.7.

here is the output,

cc -traditional-cpp -c -I. -I. -I./rc -Wall -O2 -I/sw/include 
pl-extend.c -o pl-extend.o
cc -traditional-cpp -L/sw/lib -o pl -Lrc pl-atom.o pl-wam.o 
pl-stream.o pl-error.o pl-arith.o pl-bag.o pl-comp.o pl-rc.o 
pl-dwim.o pl-ext.o pl-file.o pl-flag.o pl-fmt.o pl-funct.o pl-gc.o 
pl-glob.o pl-itf.o pl-list.o pl-load.o pl-modul.o pl-op.o pl-os.o 
pl-prims.o pl-pro.o pl-proc.o pl-prof.o pl-read.o pl-rec.o pl-rl.o 
pl-setup.o pl-sys.o pl-table.o pl-trace.o pl-util.o pl-wic.o 
pl-write.o pl-term.o pl-buffer.o pl-thread.o pl-xterm.o pl-feature.o 
pl-ctype.o pl-main.o pl-extend.o  -lrc -lcurses -lcurses -lm
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_dlclose
_dlerror
_dlopen
_dlsym
make: *** [pl] Error 1

--