Subject: RE: [SWIPL] VB Source Code available

From: Philip Warner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:35:37 +1000

<excerpt>Evidently the below url is on a machine that is infected with
Nimba  ..

Philip is mirroring that html document at

<<http://home.geekster.com/activex_extensions_to_swi_prolog.html> While
the

machine is being cleaned.

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

Is the source for the ActiveX available? I can't seem to see it anywhere.
The reason I ask is that it does not seem to be abile to distinguish
between atoms & strings:

    zzz("aaa")

is treated identically to:

   zzz(aaa)

It would be nice to fix (unless I missed something).

I don't suppose anyone has a stdcall version of the API?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Philip Warner                    |     __---_____

Albatross Consulting Pty. Ltd.   |----/       -  \

(A.B.N. 75 008 659 498)          |          /(@)   ______---_

Tel: (+61) 0500 83 82 81         |                 _________  \

Fax: (+61) 0500 83 82 82         |                 ___________ |

Http://www.rhyme.com.au          |                /           \|

                                 |    --________--

PGP key available upon request,  |  /

and from pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371   |/