Subject: [SWIPL] help

From: "Heather Gulliver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:57:25

I am writing a program for my 1st year degree, and wonder if you could help 
with this:

'Provide a simple help facility to explain what kinds of questions your 
system can answer.  If the user asks the question"Help", an outline of the 
kinds of questions answered is to be given.'

so far I have a 'go :-' command which includes
(Question=Help];Help).
and a
process([Help],[here,are,questions,you,can,ask]).

If I type 'Help' it gets [here,are,questions,you,can,ask]).

I am at a loss as to how to then get the program to list the questions the 
user can ask.  Please suggest a solution if you are able .. please reply 
using the presumption that I am an extremely basic level programmer!  
Cheers.

Heather

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp