Subject: [SWIPL] pl-4.0.10 crash

From: "Leonid V. Khramov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:52:33 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!
I'm using prolog 4.0.10 with --enable-mt option and my prolog programm use
threads. Everything works fine but sometimes prolog crashes with this message:

MAIN THRНEеA Dм оgгoуt :р аwork:mt_check_found_job(rdt(10,
$stream(1253764)), 171, 33443, PICK, 33443),б оfтrаoтmь  workmanв 
группе 10917
[Thread 1] pl-proc.c:985: gcClausesDefinition: Assertion failed:
def->erased_clauses == 0

As far as you see there is always something strange with output before
crash. The output of two threads are mixed together :(
I'm using writef for output to the stdout.

Can you help me, please?

-- 
Best regards,
Leo <[email-masked]>
Solvo Ltd. 
St.Petersburg, Russia