Subject: [SWIPL] loading foreign files

From: "Ioannis Partsakoulakis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:01:11 -0800

There is a predicate start/2 that loads another file that is specified by
the user:

start(InputFile,Message):-
    consult(InputFile),
    ...

The file containing the start predicate definition is contained in a qlf
file and that qlf file is loaded into memeory with PL_initialize in a C++
application. When I call start with PLQuery the application cannot find the
file specified (ex. source_sink 'test.pl' does not exist) although I know
its there.

Prolog runs with no problem the start predicate when not embedded in the C++
application.

PLQuery does fine when I am not trying to load some file in that way.

If I consult the InputFile with :-consult('test.pl') then the file is loaded
withing the qlf file. However I want to change the InputFile and the program
to change behavior.

Any help will be valuable...

Thanks in advance,
Ioannis.