Subject: RE: [SWIPL] Icons

From: "Stephen Gilmour" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:27:08 +1100

This doesn't seem to be working for me.  Apparently if you pass a .RES file
with the .OBJ files to link.exe and CVTRES.exe is in your path or the same
directory as link.exe, it should then give the .exe file produced an icon.
Unfortunately it isn't working for me via plld

Is this just because of how plld works?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Wielemaker [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2001 9:42 PM
To: [email-masked]; Stephen Gilmour; SWI Prolog ML
Subject: Re: [SWIPL] Icons

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Stephen Gilmour wrote:
>I've written a program in Visual C++ which contains an embedded prolog
>application in it.  My problem is that because the final executable is
>linked together using plld, I can't give the file an icon.  I was just
>wondering if there is an option for plld to do this or if anyone knows of
>another way to do so.

You can pass arbitrary options to the linker (linke.exe) using

plld -ld-options,opt1,opt2,...

	--- Jan

----------------
* To UNSUBSCRIBE, please use the HTML form at

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/index.html#mailinglist

or send mail to [email-masked] using the Subject:
"unsubscribe"
(without the quotes) and *no* message body.

** An ARCHIVE of this list is maintained at

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/mailinglist/archive/