Subject: [SWIPL] Mac OS debs

From: Jacobo Myerston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:23:20 -0400

I already wrote a deb(fink) script for personal use. But there is a 
issue with it; Fink has readline 4.2,  and  swi-prolog does not compile 
in my box  with this version of readline.   That is what I get compiling 
swi-prolog in Fink:

cc -c -I. -I. -I./rc -Wall -O2  -no-cpp-precomp pl-rec.c -o pl-rec.o
cc -c -I. -I. -I./rc -Wall -O2  -no-cpp-precomp pl-rl.c -o pl-rl.o
pl-rl.c: In function `event_hook':
pl-rl.c:177: warning: implicit declaration of function `rl_set_prompt'
pl-rl.c: In function `Sread_readline':
pl-rl.c:269: `rl_readline_state' undeclared (first use in this function)
pl-rl.c:269: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pl-rl.c:269: for each function it appears in.)
pl-rl.c:274: `RL_STATE_INITIALIZED' undeclared (first use in this 
function)
pl-rl.c: In function `prolog_completion':
pl-rl.c:365: warning: implicit declaration of function 
`rl_completion_matches'
pl-rl.c:366: `rl_filename_completion_function' undeclared (first use in 
this function)
pl-rl.c:366: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a 
cast
pl-rl.c:369: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a 
cast
make: *** [pl-rl.o] Error 1
### (cd failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling swi-prolog-5.0.2-1 failed