Subject: DLL - Interface

From: Aparecido Valdemir de Freitas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:11:22 -0300

Hello,

I am trying to generate the DLL example included at directory
src\win32\foreign. The name of the file that I am testing is DLLTEST.C.

I am using, Windows 98 and MS-VC++6.0.

The compile process was OK!
Compiling...
dlltest.c
dlltest.obj - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

But, at the building ocurred the message:

Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "..\..\..\lib\libplD.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

The file .dsp (MS-VC++ 5.0) was correctly handled by MS-VC++6.0.

I ensured that the include directory was apponted to SWI-Prolog
directory and the library directory too.

I download the Win32 binaries of SWI-Prolog 3.2.8, but I didn't find the
file \lib\libplD.lib.

Could somebody help me!

Thanks and excuse me, because my English is not very good.

Best Regards,

Aparecido Valdemir de Freitas