Subject: Re: SWI-Prolog 3.3.0 (Beta) available

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:34:23 +0100

Dear Jae-Woong,

[Please wrap lines at about 70 characters!]

>Sorry that I send this query to you instead of posting it, but I don't
>know how to post a message t> o the mailing list yet, and this is a bit
>urgent for me. (I once tried to post an answer to a quer> y in the
>SWI-mailing, but it bounced back to me with some error message,
>something like that I am n> ot allowed to post a message.)

You should be allowed to post if and only of you post from the same host
as you subscribed. In this case you are subscribed using
[email-masked] and you post using [email-masked].
Either configure your mail properly or change your subscription (delete
and re-subscribe).

>Can I ask just one quick question?
>
>Has anybody tried to run GULP (a language parser program written by M.
>Covington) in SWI-Prolog? I> 've search the mailing archive, but I
>didn't get any clue. When I tried to load GULP in SWI, I get> some error
>messages, which I don't know how to handle yet.

No idea, but maybe someone knows.  In any case, please include at least
the first few messages in problem-reports!

	--- Jan