Subject: Version 3.3.2 uploaded

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:32:02 +0100

Hi,

Please find SWI-Prolog 3.3.2 at the usual places.  Please *don't* use
the 3.3.1, as this one got a horrible mistake.

Highlights (relative to 3.3.0):
	
	* Fairly well tested to run on Linux/Alpha machines (with thanks
	  to Gert-Jan van Noord for testing and providing access to
	  their machine).

	  Please note that most patches are for 64-bit machines in
	  general.

	* Fixed a problem on some architectures handling clauses with
	  >1000 variables (Win32, Solaris and other platform that used
	  software guarded stacks).

	* Fixed fatal crashes after catching stack-overflow exceptions.

	* Fixed problems with the PPC processor (and possibly others,
	  depending on the implementation of stdarg handling).
	  causing crashes on affected processors.

	* Singleton mistakes are warnings again (instead of errors).

	Regards --- Jan