Subject: Re: tables package

From: Jan Wielemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:37:03 +0100

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Veit Reuer wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I find the tables package very interesting and would like to use it. 
>Unfortunately I do not know much about C.
>If I download the file and try to compile it, it complains about not 
>finding SWI-Prolog.h.
>Do I have to download all the source-code of Prolog and then compile it?
>
>I would like a version for WIN95 but I do not have a C-compiler for it 
>(only on a Linux-machine).

I uploaded the current version, which comes with the usual GNU
configure; make; make install

The web-page now also holds a pointer to table.dll.  Just copy this to
the bin-directory of your SWI-Prolog and the .pl files from the lib
directory of the sources to the SWI-Prolog library directory, run
prolog and type ?- make. to update the library index.

On the Unix version all this is done by make install.

	Regards --- Jan