Subject: Some help here ? :-(

From: "Josep Ferrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 19:01:31 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to instal the package 'table' in SWI Prolog 3.3.6
on Windows 98. As i have not found any reference to how
to install it in Windows i have start to guess. So i've downloaded
'table.dll' and have copied it into the 'pl/bin' directory and 'table.pl'
and 'table_util' in 'pl/library'. Next step i started SWI Prolog
and loaded both 'table' and 'table_util' manually.

Then i started to test with the example in the documentation
(i've created a 'password' file ala Unix) but without succes. So,
i'm sure i'm doing everything wrong, so my request for help.

p.s.: I'm a newbie, so excuse my ignorance in prolog and installing
        packages. It's only that i wanted to play a little with prolog this 
        afternoon but without succes. :-(

Thanks for your help in advance!
Josep

Salutacions !
"Josep Ferrer" <[email-masked]>