Subject: Out of Trail Stack Error!

From: Mehmet Donderler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:13:36 +0300 (EET DST)

Dear all:

I have a PC with 1GB memory and I have set the Local and Trail stacks to
their maximum as below. I am calling Prolog from a C program and sending
the arguments -L0 and -T0 to PL_initialise(..). However, I still have a
message stating that I am out of trail stack. I suspect that I could not
set the Local and Trail stack to their maximum correctly. I would be very
grateful if you e-mail me how I could set the stacks to their maximum
from a C program.

/ My C program fragment /////////////////

............

char *plav[3];

...............

plav[0] = argv[0];
plav[1] = malloc(sizeof(10));
strcpy(plav[1],"-L0");
plav[2] = malloc(sizeof(10));
strcpy(plav[2],"-T0");
plav[3] = NULL;

............

if(!PL_initialise(3, plav)) PL_halt(1);

..............

////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks!

Mehmet Emin Donderler
[email-masked]