Subject: Re: Mac swi Prolog

From: Paulo Moura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 20:42:54 +0100

on 02.06.00 21:52, J.Heinzer at [email-masked] wrote:

> Dear Sir
> 
> Is there any swi Prolog for the Macintosh available? I did a lot of
> scientific Prolog programming seven years ago. I always had difficulties
> to find a fast version. During the last few years I didn´t hear anything
> about Prolog.

If you can run either one of the versions of Linux for PPC or Mac OS X
Server, than you can easily compile the Unix version of SWI Prolog.

Regards,

Paulo

-----------------------------------------------------------
Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Mathematics and Informatics   Office 4.32 Ext. 3251
University of Beira Interior          Phone: +351 275319700
6200 Covilhã                          Fax:   +351 275319732
Portugal

mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.ci.uc.pt/logtalk/pmoura.html
-----------------------------------------------------------