Subject: Re: NEW MEMBER

From: "Empress M'shel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:48:57 EST

The only reason why I sent it here was because the other address 
[email-masked] it was returned to me.
Sorry for the troubles

Hi,

I'm a student who just started learning PROLOG......
Can anyone suggest a good text that is available online

Question:
Do the members help students with assignments....
I'm in Jamaica....the whole programming concept is relatively new to me and
making the transition between C++ and PROLOG is kinda dramatic

MUCH THANKS
if anyone can help me
M'shel
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.

----------------
* To UNSUBSCRIBE, please use the HTML form at

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/index.html#mailinglist

or send mail to [email-masked] using the Subject: 
"unsubscribe"
(without the quotes) and *no* message body.

** An ARCHIVE of this list is maintained at

    http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/projects/SWI-Prolog/mailinglist/archive/

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.