[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Backlog of HOWTOs have been processed (up thru 14Mar2000).
- The problem(s) with the PDF HOWTOs has been corrected (out-of-order
table of contents entries, etc.). The PDF files have been re-created
and are available.
- PDF copies for the mini HOWTOs are now available.
- The HOWTO Index now includes the title, date of the last update, and
a /brief/ description for each (full and mini) HOWTO. If there are
suggestions for a better format, or any other changes necessary,
let me know. We had received requests to modify the format to include
such data so that it would be less cryptic.
- The problem with plain text HOWTOs containing terminal backspace
characters has been corrected. Those files have been cleaned up as
well and are available.
Greg Ferguson - s/w engr / mtlhd | firstname.lastname@example.org
SGI Tech Pubs - http://techpubs.sgi.com |
Linux Doc Project - http://www.linuxdoc.org |
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org