Re: Yet another question

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> On Jul 25, 12:30am, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Subject: RE: Yet another question

I did see that (RTFM, I know.) Given that this would be nice, is there a
reason I /shouldn't/ change my article tags to book?

> I'll keep digging. I've got some time this morning.

Thanks, Greg. I look forward to the day I can actually do something useful
here :)
Luis

	    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
	    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
	    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
					-Ella