Subject: beekeeping business for sale

From: [email-masked] (Denise Carpenter)
Date: 22 Mar 1994 06:47:47 GMT

Almost one acre of land with brick and tile residence, aire-conditioned, 
below-ground swimming pool, vernadas three sides, open fire-place.

Internal workshop 16 x 24 with undercover garage for three vehicles plus 24 
x 8 vernada.

Honey factory 50 x 50, truck height floor, external ramp on two sides, 
internal truck bay and all necessary extracting equipment - example, 2 hot 
rooms each of 350 box capacity, uncapper, two spinners, 216 frame extractor 
(Cowan type), wax melters, honey tanks etc.  Heating equipment, boiler, hot 
water system, compressor etc.

Mitsubishi truck with Hiab, long range fuel tanks, tool boxes, radios etc.

4 loads of 96 10 frame hives, all on steel galvanised pallets, spare supers 
and honey pallets.

Nuc boxes, 120 honey drums, water tanks and petrol water pump.

TAE tractor with back blade.

Forestry sites, intro to all private sites.

All welders and woodworking gear in workshop and numerous extras such as 
pollen traps, pollen crusher, various spare equipment.

Ready market for all produce through Swan Settlers Association by way of 
minimum purchase of 500 x $1 shares.

Those genuinely interested phone John Carpenter on (09) 390 5463 or write 
for full details to 10 Zenobia Tce Kelmscott 6111 Western Australia.