Subject: 10th/11th C. Norse Food/Recipes/Diet?

From: [email-masked] (Paul Batte u)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 15:20:39 GMT

I'll try this again because I think I've figured out the posting methods.

I am currently co-authoring a book on Norse culture from the Roman Iron 
Age until 12th Century.  Does anyone out there have any information or 
leads about 10th - 11th Century Norse Food, recipes or diet?  Any help 
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jim W. (with thanks to batt8770 for letting me post)

---

From: [email-masked] (Doug Rollison)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 23:58:02 GMT

Paul Batte u ([email-masked]) wrote:

: I'll try this again because I think I've figured out the posting methods.

: I am currently co-authoring a book on Norse culture from the Roman Iron 
: Age until 12th Century.  Does anyone out there have any information or 
: leads about 10th - 11th Century Norse Food, recipes or diet?  Any help 
: would be greatly appreciated.

: Sincerely,

: Jim W. (with thanks to batt8770 for letting me post)