Subject: "Some old unique recipes"

From: [email-masked] (M & D Enterprises)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 01:12:25 GMT

UNIQUE RECIPES	

We have a unique collection of old recipes for sale. 
These recipes are old and not available in today's new
cookbooks.  All three come with a description.

Salami				$1.50 __________

Summer Sausage			$1.50 __________

Beef Jerky			$1.50 __________

All (3) above recipes for 		$4.00 __________

Other recipes that we have, although not old world in origin,
but some of the most unique you will ever find are the following.

Belgian Burgers (very delicious)	$1.00 __________

Apricot-orange glazed Chicken	$1.00 __________

Barbecued shrimp			$1.00 __________

Spinach Quiche    			$1.00 __________

Buttermilk pecan pie		$1.00 __________

Ham and cheese pockets		$1.00 __________

Chocolate-chip cheesecake		$1.00 __________

Almond Biscotti (Italian) cookie	$1.00 __________

Any (4) of the above recipes,
excluding Old world recipes at top.	$3.00 __________

All (11) recipes in this offering.	$8.00.__________

			Sub total	         __________

	Texas Residents 8.25% tax	_______________

	Postage & Handling U.S.	$1.25 __________

	 Canada			$1.50 __________

	all other countries		$2.50 __________

		Total:		         __________

Payments in U.S. Funds only, (no foreign  personal checks.)
Cash, check or money order only.

All orders from this offering will receive a Free catalog with over
500 Unique books, most  not found in book stores.   These books
cover every subject from starting a business, to classic literature.

Name ____________________________________________

Address __________________________________________

City ________________________State ____ Zip _________

Send orders to:
			M & D Enterprises Dept. R11
			P.O. Box 168681
			Irving, TX  75016-8681