Subject: *** AD - New Living History Magazine! ***

From: [email-masked] (The Polsons)
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 23:17:15 -0800

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, May 19, 1995
Santa Clara, CA

We are pleased to introduce RECREATING HISTORY, a bimonthly magazine for
living history enthusiasts of all time periods.

Every issue of Recreating History features how-to articles for the
creative reenactor ‹ projects for all skill levels that you can make
yourself. From delicate ribbon embroidery to Damascus steel blades, from
camp cooking to effective event planning, our articles provide clear
instructions, layouts, and photographs to make the projects even easier.
Historical references are provided to make further research quick and
simple!

In short, Recreating History is a lifestyle magazine for all reenactors...
a tool to enhance every aspect of your living history experience.

Subscribe now to be assured of the one-time-only earlybird rate of $12.95
for an entire year of Recreating History. That¹s $4.00 off the regular
subscription rate, and 45% off the cover price! Or, send a self-addressed,
stamped envelope for more information to:

Recreating History
PO Box 4277
Santa Clara, CA 95056

Don¹t miss our premier issue, shipping at the end of July, which features
part one of our Directory of Living History and Related Organizations ‹
featuring approx. 200 listings from around the world... subscribe today!

------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I apologize in advance to anyone who is offended or inconvenienced in
any way by the posting of this announcement.  I chose the groups very
carefully in order to avoid unnecessary spamming, and identified this as
an ad in the subject line.  If you feel that this should not have been
posted to your newsgroup, or would like to give feedback for any other
reason, please send a message to our email address ([email-masked]).

Thank you,

*********************************************************
Willow Polson, Editor                  [email-masked]
               Recreating History Magazine
"The Resource for Living History Enthusiasts of All Eras"
*********************************************************