Subject: lebanese food or middle eastern food

From: Carole Fakhry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 00:35:36 -0700

hi! i am a stanford university student. i am doing a research paper on 
lebanese food and culture. does anyone have associate a particular memory 
with lebanese food. or any attachment to lebanese food? anything would be 
appreciated

thanks carole

---

From: [email-masked] (Sjofn m)
Date: 12 May 1995 00:45:27 -0400

In message <[email-masked]>, 
Carole Fakhry <[email-masked]> writes:

>or any attachment to lebanese food? 

I have an extereme and seemingly inexplicable attachment to Lebanese food
but I am not sure how I can help!  I have many books about Lebanese and
arab cooking as well as a number of Lebanese friends. If you would like to
email me with more of what you are looking for, I will help if I can.

Sj

---

From: [email-masked] (TREECV)
Date: 13 May 1995 20:37:15 -0400

I lived in Egypt for 17 years and Lebanese yoghurt was considered by
Egyptians to be the best yoghurt in the Middle East. It was creamy and
wonderful.
Cassandra Vivian