Subject: Is Junket becoming a historic food

From: [email-masked] (Lis Petersen-Banfield)
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 23:38:43 GMT

The Danish desert is called rod grod (sorry but the Pine mail does not 
support Danish characters....)  I'm Danish (born there, type) and I still 
make it from scratch without any 'mixes'.  Usually I make it from a 
combination of whatever fruit I have -- rhubarb, strawberry, raspberry, 
currants, etc.  On a warm summer's day, it is still quite refreshing.  We 
eat it with cream, milk or straight as it is.  It has a wonderful flavour 
is something like a jello desert, with body and oh, oh, so much better!!!

Regards from Canada, Lis Petersen-Banfield

--

---

From: [email-masked] (Marjorie Rosen)
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 17:48:40 GMT

Lis Petersen-Banfield ([email-masked]) wrote:
: The Danish desert is called rod grod (sorry but the Pine mail does not 
: support Danish characters....)  I'm Danish (born there, type) and I still 
: make it from scratch without any 'mixes'.  Usually I make it from a 
: combination of whatever fruit I have -- rhubarb, strawberry, raspberry, 
: currants, etc.  On a warm summer's day, it is still quite refreshing.  We 
: eat it with cream, milk or straight as it is.  It has a wonderful flavour 
: is something like a jello desert, with body and oh, oh, so much better!!!

: Regards from Canada, Lis Petersen-Banfield

: --

Recipe please?