Subject: Mesopotamian Cookery

From: [email-masked] (M Zoe Holbrooks)
Date: 23 May 1995 06:06:53 GMT

The April 1995 issue of L'Histoire contains Jean Bottero's article with
recipes and commentary.  Neat piece, including the usual glossy history
mag type accompanying photos.  **Text in French**

---

From: [email-masked] (nicole bernadette hansen)
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 02:04:54 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>mag type accompanying photos.  **Text in French**

Could you possibly post the recipes?  Even in French would be ok.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tom I Perigrin)
Date: 26 May 1995 19:08:10 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> Could you possibly post the recipes?  Even in French would be ok.

How about in English, instead.

-------.sig--------

My real mail address is [email-masked]
For some unknown reason, this newsreader occasionally puts the wrong mail
address on...   *sigh*

---

From: [email-masked] (M Zoe Holbrooks)
Date: 27 May 1995 05:17:31 GMT

M Zoe Holbrooks ([email-masked]) wrote:

: The April 1995 issue of L'Histoire contains Jean Bottero's article with
: recipes and commentary.  Neat piece, including the usual glossy history
: mag type accompanying photos.  **Text in French**

To those who have asked, no, I will not post the text of this article in
French nor endeavor to put it into English.  The publication is current,
on the newsstands (at least in Seattle) right now.  If shelling out the $7
per copy is not acceptable, those interested should consult their local
college/university library collections and xerox the article for their
personal use.  L'Histoire is carried by many scholarly collections.  Back
issues are probably available from the publisher.  

As scholar and published author, as well as a reasonable Net citizen, it
is important to me to be conscientious about how we (ab)use our
electronic resource AND the legally protected work of others.  Abuse of
international copyright is **illegal**  as well as unethical.  I would
hope others would be as considerate of my protected works as well.