Subject: Re: I like very hot chillies

From: [email-masked] (Ashok Shenolikar)
Date: 24 May 1995 13:59:58 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:

>I like chilli's in chilli. If anyone knows of any good recipies, I'd
>love to hear them. ALso, where can I get a hold of the Chilli newsletter?
>Thanks
>Dom Vitarella
>

I came across a Catalog published in California called 'Mo Hotta Mo
Betta'. I came to know of it through the net. I do not have the
Adress but I will get it from home and post it if you are interested.
**********************************************************************
*   ! ! ! ! ! !                                                      *
* Ashok Shenolikar          | Grumman Data Systems                   *
* [email-masked]  | 2411 Dulles Corner Park, Suit 500      *
* (703) 713-4142            | Herndon, Va 22071			     *
*                           |                       		     * 
**********************************************************************

---

From: Jeff LeBlanc <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 May 1995 12:52:30 GMT

There is a mail order catalog called Fire Eaters as well.
800/7ea-ters

Enjoy, jeff