Subject: Stuff leaves

From: Gretchen Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 13:21:42 -0400

Does anyone have any pre 17th C recipes/references for stuffed leaves? 
I'd prefer stuffed grape leaves, but stuffed cabbage leaves are also
fine.

Thanks!

toodles, gretchen

---

From: [email-masked] (Cheryl Tallan)
Date: 17 Sep 1993 11:41:43 -0400

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Gabe Helou) writes:
>Gretchen Miller ([email-masked]) wrote:
>: Does anyone have any pre 17th C recipes/references for stuffed leaves? 
>: I'd prefer stuffed grape leaves, but stuffed cabbage leaves are also
>: fine.
>
>Somewhere around here I've got Mom's recipe for stuffed grapeleaves.  As
>soon as I locate it, it'll get posted.

WOW! Your mom must be REALLY old! Or which collection of pre 17th C
recipes does she have?

David Tallan
[email-masked]
*NOTE: That's not the address I'm posting from so don't hit the "R" key!*

---

From: [email-masked] (Gabe Helou)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1993 13:30:08 GMT

--
--- -- -  -   -    -     -      -       -        -         <[email-masked]>
   "I meant," said Ipslore, bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes
living worthwhile?"
   Death thought about it.
   CATS, he said eventually, CATS ARE NICE.