Subject: Save with Grocery Coupons

From: [email-masked] (Kim Edward Kerns)
Date: 16 Aug 1993 21:59:55 -0400

Selling National Brand Grocery Coupons

      Giving $210 in National Brand Grocery Coupons which you choose

from our list of over 1200 items.  All coupons are quaranteed to have atleast

30 days to go before maturity.  These are regular coupons clipped from news-

papers across the country and assembled at our clearinghouse awaiting your

selections.  Send $14.95 for order book letting you choose $210 worth of 

coupons of your choice to A.I.T., Inc., P. O. Box 2634, Midlothian, VA.23113

                   1-800-576-5146 ( recorded message )
                  
            Remember: You can't loose with coupons you choose

---

From: [email-masked] (Alan Woods)
Date: 18 Aug 1993 05:09:31 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Kim Edward Kerns) w
>from our list of over 1200 items.  All coupons are quaranteed to have atleast
well, junk mail has made it into e-mail.  I'm sure that these coupons will 
include many dollars and cents off for pre-frozen historic meals, ingredients, 
and the like, which makes this commercial posting especially appropriate here.  
And for only $14.95!