Subject: food and readings (Brautigan for instance)

From: [email-masked] (Karen Cooper)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 04:41:44 GMT

I'm looking for suggestions. What does one serve at a Richard Brautigan
reading party? How about at Peter Beagle readings? Thomas Pynchon? Jack
Kerouac? Tom Robbins? 

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Karen.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tom Moser)
Date: 1 Jul 1994 17:10:15 GMT

In article <kecooper.773037704@maroon>, [email-masked] (Karen Cooper) writes:
> reading party? 

Trout.

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandra P. Hoffman)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 1994 18:30:43 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>> I'm looking for suggestions. What does one serve at a Richard Brautigan
and watermelon.

sph

-- 
"Return, good Catesby, to the gracious duke:" Shakespeare, Richard III,
                           III, vii, 65
                    [email-masked]