Subject: The domestication of pigs and other topics

From: [email-masked] (Cameron Laird)
Date: 24 Jun 1994 08:59:16 -0500

Some of these fora have commented on the recent announcements about
archaeologic evidence on the course of domestication about 10,000
years B.P. in what is now Turkey.  Richard W. Redding, one of the re-
searchers involved, has been kind enough to make a copy of one of his
papers available on-line:

	Archaeology of domestication in Anatolia.
	ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/users/claird/sci.anthropology/texts/domestication/Anatolian_pigs

This two-line description appears in

	ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/users/claird/sci.anthropology/index,

a very preliminary catalogue to a growing FTP site.  One other
contribution of interest to many of the same readers:

	Radiologic calibration (MSDOS).
	ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/users/claird/sci.anthropology/applications/CALIB303.EXE
	252080 bytes.
-- 

Cameron Laird
[email-masked] ([email-masked])	+1 713 267 7966
[email-masked] ([email-masked])  	+1 713 996 8546