Subject: RE:food and readings (Brautigan for instance)

From: [email-masked] (Nicole Peyrafitte)
Date: 1 Jul 94 22:25:16

For R. Brautigan serve Trout (cf. his book_Trout fishing in America_)
For Thomas Pynchon serve Alligator and banana stew (cf. his novels _V_
and _Gravity's rainbow_)
For Jack Kerouac serve apple pie and ice  cream (cf. _On the Road_)
Bon Appetit!
Nicole with Pierre's literary knowledge!
--

======================================================================
Nicole Peyrafitte       |
[email-masked]   |
snailmail:              | KISSIN' DON'T LAST...GOOD COOKIN' DO
6 Madison Place         |
Albany NY 12202         |                  
tel & fax:(518)426 0433 |
======================================================================

---

From: Robert And Cynthia Chiovoloni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 94 07:55:37 -0500

>For Thomas Pynchon serve Alligator and banana stew (cf. his novels _V_
 
Actually, for a Pyncheon party (you would of course NOT expect Mr. Pyncheon to
come) you could serve an enormous array of things.
Beer to drihamburger, alligator, salad, all from _V_, Bananas from Gravity
Rainbow, and ,also from G's Rainbow, British Candies, one o
f the most hilarius passages in an hilarious book