Subject: Re: Aztec Temple Feast

From: [email-masked] (Conrad Claus)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 16:21:27 GMT

Charlie Sorsby ([email-masked]) wrote:
: As interesting as this argument about annexation of the
: southwestern US may be to you and your co-arguers, what has it to
: do with food, historic or otherwise?

: I don't mind a good debate, even if off the subject, but this is so
: riddled with petty sniping that it doesn't qualify.

: Please delete rec.food.historic from your Newsgroups: line.

: -- 
: Best,

: Charlie "Older than dirt" Sorsby				"I'm the NRA!"
: 	  [email-masked]

Agreed, and sorry.

I really dont even want to be in this arguement with the what's his 
name.  Anyways I have crossposted to alt.flame.  My deepest appolagies to 
evryone for the extra noise - though I imagine most folks wont be reading 
this as this thread is already in their killfile.

Conrad

--

---

From: [email-masked] (Conrad Claus)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 16:21:27 GMT

: -- 
: Best,

Agreed, and sorry.

Conrad

--