Subject: REQ! Recipes for MealMaster

From: [email-masked] (Tor-Olav Berntzen)
Date: 18 Jun 1994 13:55:35 GMT

Where can I find recipers for MealMaster, the shareware reciper progam ??
I found the latest version of the program (8.01), but havet found anything else.
Thanks !
Tor-Olav :-)

---

From: Sam Waring <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 94 23:49:22 -0500

>I found the latest version of the program (8.01), but havet found anything else.
 
Well, I don't know of as good ftp site (I don't know of *any* ftp site) with
a selection of MM recipefiles.
 
However, if you have a friend with a HS modem and you're willing to spend a
few kroner, there is a cooking file distribution network through Fidonet in
the US, and they share around *tons* of files, many in MM format.  The East
Coast hub of the network is the SKATEboard BBS, telephone (508) 788-1603
(add the appropriate country code on the front; I don't know them because I
never call myself from Norway B-{)### ).  Sysop is Perry Lowell
([email-masked]),  (Btw:  Perry is a woman.)
 
I've also got some information from a guy in Germany who says he has a
bunch of recipe files available in both English and German.  The board is
dL's Magic Box in Aachen, telephone +49-241-37765, sysop Michael Dauffenbach
([email-masked]).
 
I can't come up with anything more useful, I'm afraid; the problems of finance
have prevented the spread of the COOKFDN outside Region 1 of Fido (USA and
Canada).
 
************************************************************************
* Sam Waring                          * Disclaimer:  *I* don't know    *
* [email-masked]                  * what I said, much less Delphi. *
* [email-masked]                 *                                *
************************************************************************