Subject: Look Better, Feel Better and Have More Energy

From: [email-masked] (Carl Hewitt)
Date: 3 Dec 1994 03:27:21 GMT

Look Better!
   Feel Better!
      Have More Energy!

Too good to be true?  Not for me or for many people that I know personally.
At one local law school students are taking this completely natural, herbal
supplement to increase their energy for their long study hours.  This 
supplement helps you reduce fat by increasing your metabolism while it 
gives you increased energy.  Many people have reported serious WEIGHT
LOSS (One man lost 69 lbs.)  But enough about everyone elses stories
 . . . How about YOU!! Would you like to have more energy while you 
reduced fat? The makers of this product are the largest herbal 
supplement company in the world. 

I would like to give you free information on this product -- 
Just E-Mail me a request for it and I will forward it to your 
E-Mail Address promptly!!

FREE SAMPLE PACKS FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO E-MAIL ME!!!!

Send request for information and/or sample to [email-masked]

Don't take my word for it, Try it for yourself!!!

---

From: [email-masked] (BILL HILBRICH, ST. CLOUD, MN)
Date: 4 Dec 1994 03:47:59 GMT

>Too good to be true?  Not for me or for many people that I know personally.

OK, my friends, the ONLY thing remotely historical about this post is the fact
that through out history con artists and low life scum have tried to sell
special food to the uneducated masses and religious zelots of the world.

I suggest we treat it as either a interesting, but useless artifact, Or
a chance to send lots of mail to the Postmaster repeat Postmaster, Not repeat
Not the net and let them know how you feel...

Bill