Subject: preparing any kind of meat - beef, poultry, venison, pork...

From: [email-masked] (BrianLants)
Date: 13 Dec 1994 11:46:40 -0500

If you or anyone you know is interested in preparing any kinds of meats:

Everything from cooking, curing, smoking, beef, poultry, venison, pork,
prepare lunchmeats, jerky, bacon...   you name it.   

 just send email to:              [email-masked]'

with your:        
                     Name
                     Address
                     City, State and Zip

And you will get the information for 'FREE'...   no gimicks...  no
charge...

You will recieve a free catalog with literature, meat preparation
equiptment with
everything from grinders & sausage stuffers to smokers and seasonings &
even
videos...

Later,
     Brian