Subject: Piano Player For Hire

From: [email-masked] (Dominick Miserandino)
Date: 3 Jan 1994 05:28:37 GMT

I am a New York based piano player looking to play piano
at restaurants and catering halls in the New York City/Long Island
area. I  am classically trained and would like to find a restaurant 
or the such which would like a piano player to play light classical
music and jazz.	If you know of such an establishment or work at
such an establishment, please contact me here, or at 1(516)632-3584

	Thank you,
	Dominick

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 6 Jan 94 21:36:06 GMT

I am a librarian, and I have a patron who is telling me that a
Runza--bread dough filled with meat and cabbage and onions-- is
a Czechoslovakian food.  I'm 50% Czech, with a grandmother who
smothered me in knedlicky, rholicky, babovka, and kolaches, and
I had always been told it was a resturant concoction.  Does anybody
know anything about this for sure? (As the patron has just said,
no educated guesses, only knowledgeable people need reply. :-)  )
Thanks for any help.   Beth Hronek  Henderson Community College
[email-masked]