Subject: bibliography?

From: [email-masked] (Daniel D. Todd)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 1994 19:24:46 GMT

I haven't found a FAQ anywhere adn judging by the nature of the posts it 
doesn't look like there is any real historic recipe archive anywhere.  
Does anyone have a good bibliography of cookbooks that may be fairly easy 
to find, either recently published or out of print.  I have noticed that 
much of what I can find in our library here at Davis is based on 
manuscripts and letters.  Any idea where I can find a more complete 
compilation?

Thanks,
Dan
--
*---------------------------------------------------------------------*
* Daniel D. Todd      Packet: KC6UUD@KE6LW.#nocal.ca.usa              *
*                   Internet: [email-masked]                      *
*                 Snail Mail: 1750 Hanover #102                       *
*                             Davis CA 95616                          *
*---------------------------------------------------------------------*
*  All opinions expressed herein are completely ficticious any        *
*  resemblence to actual opinions of persons living or dead is        *
*  completely coincidental.                                           * 
*---------------------------------------------------------------------*

---

From: [email-masked] (Robin Carroll-Mann)
Date: 27 Feb 1994 16:06:52 GMT

Daniel Todd said:
<snip>
>manuscripts and letters.  Any idea where I can find a more complete  

Did you have a particular period/place in mind?  I can recommend some good
medieval cookbooks, mostly English/French in origin.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@
@  Robin Carroll-Mann   |  "Mostly harmless"                    @
@  [email-masked]    |  The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy @
@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@