Subject: medieval recipes

From: [email-masked] (Karl Lembke)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1993 03:31:04 -0800

LE>From: [email-masked] (Lotte Evans)
LE>Subject: medieval recipes
LE>Organization: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne,
Australia.

LE>If anybody is still interested in medieval recipes' The goodman of Paris'
LE>a fascinating book written originally 1393, contains a number of recipes
LE>and is a very interesting book written by an old man who married a very
LE>young girl .  This 'childwife ' asked her husband to assist her in
LE>becoming a good wife.. The book has a great chapter on'How to prepare
viands'
LE>I only bought a copy recently
LE>Lotte Evans, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia

I think I shall -=ALWAYS=- be interested in medieval
recipes.

 * SLMR 2.1a * Here lies Schroedinger's Cat.....or maybe he doesn't.

 * Origin: Salata BBS * Redondo Beach, CA * (310) 543-0439 Fidonet:
(1:102/125)