Subject: CFV: sci.agriculture.beekeeping

From: [email-masked] (Ron "Asbestos" Dippold)
Date: 15 Mar 1994 18:17:13 -0500

FIRST CALL FOR VOTES (of 2)
	     unmoderated group sci.agriculture.beekeeping

Newsgroups line:
sci.agriculture.beekeeping	Beekeeping, bee-culture and hive products.

Votes must be received by 23:59:59 UTC, 5 April 1994.

After the CFV appears on news.announce.newgroups it will be sent to
<[email-masked]> and <[email-masked]> mailing lists.

This vote is being conducted by a neutral third party.  For voting
questions only contact [email-masked].  For questions about the
proposed group contact Adam Finkelstein <[email-masked]>.

CHARTER

Discussion on all aspects of beekeeping,bee-culture, and products of
the hive.

Sci.agriculture.beekeeping will provide beekeepers, bee scientists,
farmers, and the general public one place for apicultural
information. A FAQ is needed for bee-culture and beekeeping from
African bees, to bee venom therapy. The curious are invited to discuss
bee lore or ask questions, and the experienced beekeepers will be able
to advise and help with the anecdotal information so necessary to
beekeeping.

HOW TO VOTE

Send MAIL to:   [email-masked]
Just Replying should work if you are not reading this on a mailing list.

Your mail message should contain one of the following statements:
      I vote YES on sci.agriculture.beekeeping
      I vote NO on sci.agriculture.beekeeping

You may also ABSTAIN in place of YES/NO - this will not affect the outcome.
Anything else may be rejected by the automatic vote counting program.  The
votetaker will respond to your received ballots with a personal acknowledge-
ment by mail - if you do not receive one within several days, try again.
It's your responsibility to make sure your vote is registered correctly.

One vote counted per person, no more than one per account. Addresses and
votes of all voters will be published in the final voting results list.

---

From: [email-masked] (Ron "Asbestos" Dippold)
Date: 22 Mar 1994 19:19:36 -0500

LAST CALL FOR VOTES (of 2)
             unmoderated group sci.agriculture.beekeeping

Newsgroups line:

CHARTER

HOW TO VOTE

sci.agriculture.beekeeping Bounce List - No need to revote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                                                Bob Tykulsker
[email-masked]