Subject: Hello

From: [email-masked] (Ren Punk)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 94 19:54:10 PST

Hello Hello.  
You know if both you and Barbara had the same address I would only have to 
write one letter instead of two!  So how are things?  Did you get my 
e-mail on the historic lists?  I thought you might be interested in that 
sort of thing so I forwarded it.  I am in Spokane doing a NBC pilot for a 
televison series.  Good money.  Icky town.   I don't think that I could 
live here for very long.  Esp. if Lori is still in Enumclaw. 

Well write if you get a chance. 

David

---
 * Freddie 1.2.5 * Non est quis esse sed quid portare!

---

From: [email-masked] (Life is real?)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 18:11:31 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>live here for very long.  Esp. if Lori is still in Enumclaw. 

I happen to LIKE Spokane!!  Where're you from, Boy?

Brian

-- 
Computer/Vision Engineer, Hewlett Packard (Corvallis, Oregon)
503-750-3143 (wk), [email-masked] (email). "Opinions & attitudes are mine!"