Subject: Re: Aztec Temple Feast

From: Carlos Abron
Date: 6 May 1994 23:16:47 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> Roberta Hatch, [email-masked]
writes:
>Whatsa mater Carlos?  You don't like the idea of this country not
>willing to allow illegals to collect the benefits ment for American
>citizens?  I think you and the rest of there at Standford are
>just pissed becaue ILLEGALs from Mexico aren't being allowed to
>stay here.  I DOUBT that you care that other ILLEGALs aren't allowed
>either.
>
>I HOPE Standford thumbs it's nose at you idiots.

  And you call me a bigot. You selfish, ignorant, xenophonic whore. To
begin with, I'm Portuguese. As Portuguese as the fucking Virgin of
Fatima. And I mean from Portugal. I just happen to have a passion for
Mexico and its people, whom I consider my brothers and sisters. 

  "Illegal" or not, if anybody's got a right to settle this land, it's
they,
not the lewd descendant of some ugly, starved potato-picker from 
Wales or wherever your benighted forebears were from.

  Although I've been here for only 4 months (don't worry, I'm leaving 
this nauseating land of yours in exactly 4 weeks,) I am disgusted by
what I have seen. It's amazing how easily people forget. One would
think that you people truly believe that you belong here more than
anybody else. Ignorant fools.

  You speak about "Darwinism" to justify the despoliation of Latin
America by the United States. You've no fucking idea what you're
talking about, that's obvious. No wonder you have something 
against Stanford, jealous harlot. You don't even know how to
write your very own mother tongue. Afraid of some well-educated
"Hispanic" taking your job? 

  Roast in hell, filthy meretrix.

---

From: [email-masked] (Frank Kurucz)
Date: 7 May 1994 00:02:53 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, Carlos Abron writes:
|> In article <[email-masked]> Roberta Hatch, [email-masked]
|> writes:
|> 
|> 
|>   And you call me a bigot. You selfish, ignorant, xenophonic whore. To
|> begin with, I'm Portuguese. As Portuguese as the fucking Virgin of
|> Fatima. And I mean from Portugal. I just happen to have a passion for
|> Mexico and its people, whom I consider my brothers and sisters. 
|> 

Please Carlos, abstain from blasphemy. Alivianate mano. My experience in
Europe is that people over there are far more xenophobic that people
here in the US. 

Frank