From: [email-masked] (Stephanie da Silva)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 16:37:40 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.food.veg.cooking

Newsgroups: rec.food.veg.cooking
From: [email-masked] (Stephanie da Silva)
Subject: Re: Veg FTP sites??
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 16:37:37 GMT

Fat Free archives
	ftp://ftp.geod.emr.ca/pub/Vegetarian/Recipes/FatFree
	ftp://ftp.halcyon.com/pub/recipes
	ftp://ftp.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pub/rec/cooking/fatfree
	gopher://gopher.geod.emr.ca

Vegetarian Recipes (CADAdmin)
	ftp://ftp.geod.emr.ca/pub/Vegetarian/Recipes
	gopher://gopher.geod.emr.ca

The Recipes Folder!
	http://english-server.hss.cmu.edu/Recipes.html

Veggies Unite!
        http://www-sc.ucssc.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/recipes/

Vegan Cooking
	http://www.wimsey.com/teletimes.root/cuisine_9401.html

MIT Vegetarian Support Group
	http://www.mit.edu:8001/activities/vsg/home.html

Rice Vegetarian Club
	http://riceinfo.rice.edu/~bartelt/rvc/rvc.html

Vegetarian Pages
	http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Vegetarian/

Information on food stuff (Sridhar)
	http://enuxsa.eas.asu.edu/~sridhar/food/

-

Newsgroups: rec.food.veg.cooking
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Looking for No Fat Recipes
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 20:49:14 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Robert F. 
Jaffe) writes: 
}I'm looking for the following kinds of recipes (if they
}exist), and would appreciate pointers to FAQ's, URLs, FTP 
}sites or other sources that contain them (including cita-
}tions to books):
}
}    1.  Fast no-fat, vegan dishes
}    2.  One dish no-fat, vegan meals
}    3.  No-fat, vegan dishes for slow cookers (crock pots)
}    4.  No-fat, vegan dishes using *tired* and wilted vegetables
}            and/or vegetable left-overs 
}    5.  No-fat, vegan casserole dishes
}    6.  No-fat, vegan brown bag lunches
}    7.  Hot and spicy no-fat, vegan dishes

gopher://gdim.geod.emr.ca/1ftp%3aftp.geod.emr.ca%40/pub/Vegetarian/Recipes/

Here you'll find over 1600 *vegetarian* very lowfat recipes gleaned
from  the fatfree mailing list. Some unknown number of these recipes
are also vegan, and most can be trivially converted to be vegan.

-

Newsgroups: rec.food.veg.cooking
From: [email-masked] (BLX)
Subject: Re: Veg FTP sites??
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 1995 01:35:38 GMT

Try ftp.informatik.uni-hamburg.de /pub/doc/vegetarian

-

Newsgroups: rec.food.veg.cooking
From: [email-masked] (Lorrie Wood)
Subject: Re: Veg FTP sites??
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 20:17:17 GMT

	If you have lynx or mosaic, I'd suggest surfing to:

http://english-server.hss.cmu.edu/Recipes.html

	Gophering to that site will get you to most of the same places
(hopefully). Also, the rec.food.recipes archives at ftp.neosoft.com may
be of use. Hope this helps!