Subject: nutrition analysis web site

From: [email-masked] (chris hewes)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 12:49:56 -0600

NEW nutrition analysis program - fully functional, web based, FREE.

We in the College of Agriculture, Consumer, and Enviromental Sciences at
the University of Illinois have just completed a new nutrition analysis
program available via the web.  It is capable of analyzing just about any
food or combination of foods (utilizing the USDA Handbook #8) and reporting
about the amount of 21 important nutrients. And it is totally FREE!

Nutrition Analysis Tool
http://www.ag.uiuc.edu/~food-lab/nat/

tell your friends 

chris hewes
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 23:20:53 GMT

>[email-masked]

Good effort, Chris. Just visited the site. It's a damn pain to use the
tool though.