Subject: Educational Software Food Science/Engineering

From: "ESAC - 5 Unidade Org." <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Jul 1996 13:03:16 GMT

Iｴm looking for software (user frindly preferably) that can be used as an 
aid to teach food Enginnering/Food Science.
I was thinking about fields as concentration, drying, thermal processing,
extraction, ... but Iｴm interested in any thing related to Food Science 
any Food Engineering.
 If you are interested I can send you back a list of my findings as soon 
as I have a reasonable ammount of information.
Thank you,
Joao Freire de Noronha.
PS. Let me know if this is not the most appropriate news-group to post 
this kind of question. I don't know of any group on education if food 
science and Food Engineering.

-- 
Escola Superior Agraria de Coimbra
5 Unidade Organica
Bencanta, 3040 COIMBRA   PORTUGAL
Telef. +351 39 444400  Fax. +351 39 813612 email: [email-masked]