Subject: Re: A new Poduct The Glove Canister

From: The Sleepy Giant <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 03:43:53 -0700

Hi 
   You should know there are already products on the market that do this 
function. I have one attached to my First Aid pack so the gloves are 
readily available. However, I would be interested in YOUR product if it 
held 1 or 2 gloves in a very small unobtrusive package that I could wear 
with casual clothes. Often First Aid situations come up when I do not 
have my full pack with me and I would feel better having gloves to use.
   I carry some in my briefcase but even that is not always with me but I 
do wear my pants and belt just about always :-). (For all those sensitive 
surgeons out there - THIS was a joke only a joke!!)
   Good luck! If you would like a First Aid person to beta test your 
product... :-)

                          David J. Zdep
                          Canadian Ski Patrol System

On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, Norm Ritland wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> A friend and I recently came up with a new product idea. (Actually much more 
> his idea than mine **) It's called the glove canister. It's a handy belt clip 
> container for easy storage access for latex or vinyl gloves and it's easily 
> reloaded. 
> 
> 
> http://www.execpc.com/~nritland/

---

From: [email-masked] (Norm Ritland)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 96 23:59:43 GMT

Hi,

 I don't really know to much about marketing and promotion so we're open for 
ideas and help.  I did figure out how to make a WEB page however. 

 Check it out

Thanks for checking it out.

Norm

(** more of my money however !!)