Subject: RESUME: Great Microbiologist STILL Available

From: Lorri Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 96 17:35:06 PDT

LORRAINE H. ROBINSON
3022 Granite Drive
Conyers, GA  30207
(770) 483-4528
E-mail: [email-masked]

EDUCATION

   Bachelor of Science, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia.

EXPERIENCE

   MICROBIOLOGIST / MICROBIOLOGY LAB MANAGER, Shuster South Division,
      H. V. Shuster, Inc. (A Hauser Company), Atlanta, Georgia  (1992 - 1996)

      Administrative:  maintain QC records; prepare purchase orders and order 
        supplies; train, supervise, and evaluate technical personnel; conduct 
        hiring interviews; write SOP's and test methods; maintain lab 
        notebooks according to GLP standards; write reports; discuss results 
        with clients; schedule and assign work; design, evaluate,
        validate and implement new methods.

      Technical:  conduct all microbiological analyses: unknown organism and 
       pathogen isolation and identification, plate counts, vitamin, food, 
       cosmetic, drug and disinfectant assays, complaint samples, and QC work; 
       maintain stock cultures; maintain USDA/FSIS laboratory recognition. 
       Order all supplies and maintain inventory; prepare and QC all media and 
       reagents.

      Sample Analyses:     Salmonella (USDA, FDA-BAM)
                           Listeria  (USDA, FDA-BAM)
                           Campylobacter (FDA-BAM gassing jar)
                           Aerobic, Anaerobic Plate Counts
                           CP Staph, confirm by latex agglutination
                           Yeast & Mold
                           USP Microbiological Screen
                           Use-Dilution Testing (AOAC 16th ed.)
         		   Tuberculocidal Testing (AOAC 16th ed.)	       
                           Staph Enterotoxin (ELISA)
                           USP Microbiological Vitamin Assays

   MICROBIOLOGIST / CHEMIST, Microbac, Atlanta, Georgia (1990-92)
      Conduct all microbiological analyses; maintain stock cultures; prepare, 
      QC, and dispense media; perform environmental chemistry, principally on 
      petroleum products.

   CHEMIST, Law & Company, Tucker, Georgia (1988-1990)
      Conduct nutritional analyses on food and feeds.
  
REFERENCES

   References are available upon request.                     

SALARY AND GEOGRAPHICAL REQUIREMENTS

   Minimum mid $20's--Greater Atlanta area only.

---

From: [email-masked] (Mokie M)
Date: 28 Mar 1996 15:24:49 -0500

Attached is a copy of my resume.  I have found a company who is able to
help place people in jobs.  I was able to obtain several interviews by
utilizing their services.  Please E-mail me at Mokie [email-masked] for more
information

M.B. BRATHWAITE
2326 Goodwood Dr.
Marietta, Georgia 30064
(404) 919-2782
CAREER 
SUMMARY:        Demonstrated accomplishments  in  planning and
coordinating projects in a professional and effective  manner.  Excellent
communication and time management abilities.  Proficient  in demonstrating
 technical direction and analytical skills.        
                        
EDUCATION:      
                POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY,  Brooklyn, New York. Bachelor of 
Science Degree in Civil Engineering.  Date of Graduation: 12/90.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
9/95 - Present  MOREHOUSE COLLEGE, Atlanta, Georgia.
Physics Department.  Instruct Physical Science laboratory sessions for
students on the collegiate level ranging from                freshman to
senior year. Create mid term and final exam projects.  Responsible for
grading and  producing optimum                performance from students. 

9/94 - Present  METROPOLITAN ATLANTA RAPID TRANSIT AUTHORITY. Atlanta,
Georgia.
Department of Transit System Development.  Supervises the field activities
of the Authority's General Engineering Consultant's management of assigned
construction contracts.  Coordinates the administration of those contracts
within the Authority.  Provides liaison between the GEC's resident
engineers and the Authority's staff.  Maintains surveillance over costs of
assigned contracts to seek savings and limit  cost escalation. 
Participates in the negotiation of contract change and claim settlements.

11/92 - 9/94    METROPOLITAN ATLANTA RAPID TRANSIT AUTHORITY. Atlanta,
Georgia.
Division of Rail Systems Maintenance.  Served as the principal assistant 
to the Director of Rail Systems Maintenance on all Division matters. 
Coordinated the development of the annual maintenance program and work
plan allocation.  Determined the operating and capital budget requirements
for the Division. Developed and administered an operating budget of 18
million dollars and a capital budget of 7 million dollars.   Established
and maintained efficient procedures and schedules to optimize use of
resources.  Implemented and facilitated  a Total Quality Management
Program in the day to day operation of the Division.    

10/91 - 11/92   METROPOLITAN ATLANTA RAPID TRANSIT AUTHORITY. Atlanta,
Georgia.
Department of Rail Services.  Served as the principal assistant  to the
Assistant General Manager for Rail Services on Departmental matters. 
Coordinated the implementation of the annual maintenance program and work
plan allocation.  Maintained and tracked the operating and capital budget
requirements for the Department.  Established and maintained efficient
procedures and schedules to optimize use of resources. 
 
1/92  - 5/92     MOREHOUSE COLLEGE, Atlanta, Georgia.
Physics Department.  Instructed  Engineering Graphics and Physical Science
for students on the collegiate level.  Implemented the use of AutoCAD in
the curriculum for Engineering students.  Created mid term and final exam
projects.  Responsible for grading and producing optimum performance from
students.  

4/91  - 10/91    CHAMBERS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, INC.  Smyrna, Georgia.  
Environmental Management Division.  Provided direction and integration of
technical resources to complete permitting, design, and construction
operations on time and within budget.  Addressed ongoing compliance issues
during facility operation.  Provided technical support to development
activities.

COMPUTER SKILLS:
Proficient in the following software packages:  Microsoft Windows, 
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Works,
Aldus PageMaker 5.0, Lotus 1-2-3, Paradox 3.1, Time Line 4.0, Alpha Four
3.0, WordPerfect for Windows, Ami Pro for Windows, Harvard Graphics.

ACTIVITIES:     
Conference of Minority Transportation Officials, Co-Chair Meetings/Program
Committee
National Society of Black Engineers, Vice President '89 90, Member of
Atlanta Alumni Chapter.
Volunteer Coordinator of District 17 Pathway Education Program.