Subject: HACCP Software

From: Rob Greig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 13:58:02 -0800

Occasionally on this newsgroup the issue of HACCP software has been
discussed.  At the University of Ballarat we are continually searching
for "user friendly" software for use with our students and also to
assist us in consultancies with food companies who wish to set up (or
modify) a HACCP system.  Recently I purchased a program called HACCP
Manager and it is excellent.  Anyone who is looking at computerising
their HACCP system or "starting from fresh" should have a look at this
program.  Contact Scott Popovic at Icon Software at the following email
address:

[email-masked].

Before anyone gets upset, I have no relationship with the company.  I
purchased and use the computer program in our Food Science degree at the
University.

Hope the information is of use to someone.
Regards
Rog Greig
Head, Food Science and Technology
School of Science
University of Ballarat