Subject: *** THE ULTIMATE COOKING LINK *** (new site)

From: [email-masked] (Suzanne L.)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 22:28:45 GMT

Come, see and bookmark The Ultimate Cooking Link. A must see for all
food lovers!!! 

Links to ALL the cooking/recipe sites on the net!!!

http://www.pebbs.com/suzanne/recipes.html

(brought to you by Mega Bites, Food management software)

---

From: [email-masked] (Susan L. O'Reilly )
Date: 21 May 1996 19:35:41 GMT

> The National Watermelon Promotion Board, a non-profit group of US
watermelon growers and handlers, has started its own Home Page.
Bookmark http://www.watermelon.org and discover:
    Watermelon recipes, including soups, drinks, salads and desserts. 
Want to know how to make Watermelon Jam or Watermelon Fire and Ice
Salsa? Or how about a Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split? There are
recipes for kids, and games for them too. Enjoy.
    Plus send us your best watermelon recipes and we'll send the
winners our "Smile, It's Time for Watermelon" T-shirt and post them on
the Web. Come find us.
    Susan O'Reilly, Communications Director, National Watermelon
Promotion Board.