Subject: The 23nd Intl' Symposium on Controlled Release of Bioactive Materials

From: tony <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 15:06:53 -0500

Hi,

   CRS 23rd International Symposium on Controlled Release of Bioactive
Materials will be held on Kyoto International Conference Hall, Kyoto,
Japan, July 7-12, 1996. The symposium is organized in collaboration with
Japan Society of Drug Delivery System.

   The plenary lectures have:

	Biopharmaceutics of Drug Delivery, Leslie Z. Benet, School
        of Pharmacy, University of California at San Francisco

        Biomimetic Polymers, Joseph Andrade, College of
        Engineering, University of Utah

        Cytokine Therapy, Fumimaro Takaku, President,
        International Medical Center of Japan 

and the Postsymposium Workshops have:

        Particulate Drug Delivery Systems

        Development of Hydrogel Dosage Forms

        Ocular Short Course 

   For more information, please check out CRS web page at:

	http://summer.ipph.purdue.edu/~tony/crs/

   Thanks.

--Tony @ IPPH, Pharmacy School, Purdue University

---

From: tony <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 16:27:53 -0500

>         http://summer.ipph.purdue.edu/~tony/crs/

THE OFFICIAL WEB PAGE FOR CRS IS

	http://www.crsadmhdq.org/