Subject: Re: about water and 'spring' water

From: [email-masked] (Scott Arighi)
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 22:48:55 GMT

don Megill <[email-masked]> wrote:

>We all "think we know about water and 'spring' water do we rally"
>
>    [email-masked]  ...... You can't make a silk purse from a sows' 
>ear.
>         and Spring water does not come from  a well or tap or a seep!
>Our 'VIRGIN' PURE SPRING WATER has  totally natural calcium carbonate, 
>calcium and magnesium content. 

Surely you jest!  "Pure water" with totally natural calcium carbonate,
etc.  If you truly want pure water, get distilled water.
Most others have an equivalent value! 
>Equivalents..  could even  be large amounts of nasty chlorides, 
>sulphates, sodium, iron,  or   other bicarbonate salts!     
>\\\\|/////      Don Megill                      
>( @ * @ )           Please read about real Virgin Pure Spring Water at.                            
>--oO0o----U----oO0o---   http://www.mindspring.com/~pure/pure.html         
>and all good water at  http://www.mindspring.com/~pure/index
>
>

--
Scott Arighi

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.