Subject: Food MicroModel

From: Avi Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 01:29:52 -0800

There were several questions about the Food Micromodel, therefore I 
would like to give you some information about it.

Food Micromodel is an innovative windows computer software package which 
aids in the prediction of the microbiological safety of food products.

With Food Micromodel, you can:

simulate new food formulations or reformulations to screen for potential 
microbiological problems, hence reducing the need for unfocused 
challenge testing

Assess the effects of storage and packaging conditions on product safety

Help determine a microbiologically safe shelf life.

Help identify the microbiological hazards and assess risks in products 
and processes.

Help design heat process treatments for a range of food formulations.

In all situations, you can make significant time and cost saving.

Food MicroModel offers acess to a range of predictive models for major 
foodborn pathogens.

http://www.netvision.net.il/~avigor/

Thanks,
Avi Gordon