Subject: magnesium and water

From: THEVENOD <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 12:04:16 -0800

It s the first time I send a news and I hope it will work and I ll get 
some answers.
Well, I m doing a study to fortify tap water with magnesium in Geneva 
(Switzerland) and I don t find a lot of information to draw on 
conclusions.
Have you got some data about such a process?
What do you thing about this?

I thing magnesium is very important for health especially for 
cardiovascular system but also for a number of health troubles. Give me 
your opinion !

Catherine.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 12:51:13 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>,
  THEVENOD <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Catherine

There is an article titled "Magnesium & Health" at:
	www.vrp.com/magnes.htm

Also a site at: www.execpc.com/~magnesum/history.html
might be of interest.

Carl Vann

-------------------==== Posted via Deja News ====-----------------------
      http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet