Subject: Is there a list of GRAS additives on the net?

From: Ed Blonz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 09:07:28 -0700

Is anyone aware of a GRAS list posted somewhere on the net.  I have
found much info regarding what GRAS is, and how to apply to receive GRAS
status, but no list of those additives that already have this status.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

          Ed Blonz, Ph.D.

-- 
     Maintaining a positive attitude may not solve all your
 problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.
         \\ //            [email-masked]                     
        ( o o )   JAVA page http://www.blonz.com/blonz/indexjx.htm
  ooo0---( _ )---0ooo  Home page: http://www.blonz.com/blonz

---

From: [email-masked] (Lee Rodgers)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 20:32:25 GMT

Why not pick up a copy of "Food Additives:  A Consumer's Dictionary",
by Ruth Winters.  ISBN 0-517-88195-0, 1994, Crown Trade Paperbacks,
New York.  about $14.00 U.S./$19.50 Canadian
===============================================================
>>>Ed Blonz <[email-masked]> wrote:

___________________
You talkin' to me?  
___________________

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim DeMont)
Date: 31 Jul 1996 05:47:21 GMT

Ed:

Gee, maybe I've been laboring under a grave misconception, but isn't the
list in CFR 21 (At home can't remember the part) complete at the time of 
printing? I haven't searched the Government Info sites for the CFR's, but 
they might be there.

If I can find anything on the net w/ updates, I'll let you know.

Jim DeMont

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 96 00:11:22 PDT

Dear Dr. Blonz,
Please contact me and I will try to help you on your GRAS question.
Tel: +972-3-5560913
Fax: +972-3-5560915
E-mail: [email-masked]
Dr. Efraim Graber
Florasynth Israeli Enterprise Ltd