Subject: New Scientific Product Search Engine

From: "Joe Bumgarner, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 18:10:04 -0500

"Take a Minute, Save an Hour!"

Looking for a hard-to-find product?
Tired of voice mail, fuzzy faxes, phone tag?
Need to contact a vendor?

Then…

Search our database of over 5000 laboratory suppliers.  Use SciMail(SM)
to broadcast requests for price quotes, literature, technical/sales
assistance, and more!

Send SciMail… It’s Smart. It’s Easy. It’s FREE!

                        "http://sciquest.com"

SciQuest - It’s about YOUR time.

We also value your feedback and support so much that we want to give you
free stuff for it!! It's our way of saying thanks for taking the time to
help us. After using our site, go to the "Free Stuff for Feedback"
button and fill out the feedback form. You will receive a free SciQuest
T-shirt or hat if: 

 -you make a suggestion to improve our site and we adopt your idea.

 -we use your email comments in our marketing materials.

 -you get a qualified vendor to register online.

 -you convince five new users to become a SciQuester (have them put your
userid or name in the Other text box when asked "How Did You Find Out
About SciQuest?" on the "Be a SciQuester" membership form). 

____________________________________________________________________

Joe Bumgarner, Jr.       SciQuest - "Internet Solutions for Science"
[email-masked]  "http://sciquest.com"
Site Director
Phone:  919-732-5813     FAX:  919-782-3123
____________________________________________________________________

---

From: Peter Sahlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 23:18:21 +0100

Remember that Internet is international!
Please state that you pages are set up for USA-use (since no other
vendor sites are accesible and since the way of presenting a date in not
understandable in other parts of the world).

> "Take a Minute, Save an Hour!"
Well, I think I lost some time!
-- 
Peter Sahlin, MSc, Applied Nutrition
Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
PO Box 124
S-221 00  LUND, Sweden
Mailto:[email-masked]
tel +46-46-2224148, fax +46-46-2224532
WWW http://www.kc.lu.se/inl/Personal/Peter/