Subject: Help me please

From: [email-masked] (jean.wojtenka)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 10:46:22 GMT

I'm looking for newsgroups about cheese (technology, biochemistry,
microbiology,...).
Thanks for your help.

Jean WOJTENKA              TEL: (+33) 02 99 33 79 75
85, rue de Saint-Brieuc    FAX: (+33) 02 99 33 23 13
RENNES ATALANTE            e-mail:[email-masked]
BAT. Nucleole
35 000 RENNES
FRANCE

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 96 18:04:32 PDT

> RENNES ATALANTE            e-mail:[email-masked]

Jean,

The only one I have found so far is alt.cheese

I'll warn you there is some tendency for things quite a way from the topic.  
Overall, it is not particularly devoted to the science of cheese, more the 
enjoyment.

FYI, I am the R&D Manager for Bongrain Cheese USA, a subsidiary of 
Bongrain SA.  I can say that I am interested in discussions of cheese 
technology as well.  Perhaps we might become the start of a newsgroup.

Jerry Fultz