Subject: Health Inspector's Homepage!!

From: Mike LeBlanc <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Mar 1996 03:18:29 GMT

As a result of a request by Sir Malcolm Hills, MCIEH, I am once
again publicizing the Health Inspector's Homepage!!

I haven't had much time to update it recently. I was planning to do
some revisions and additions to the list of resources this weekend, 
but a minor hard drive glitch caused me to lose the HTM bookmark file
that I was using to gather new links. So, if anyone has any additions
that they think might fit in, mail them to me!!

Mike LeBlanc, BSc, CPHI(C)
Public Health Inspector
Moncton, NB
CANADA
Keeper of the Health Inspector's Homepage
http://www.tripod.com/~ae858/index.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Malcolm Hills)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 1996 22:13:15 GMT

>http://www.tripod.com/~ae858/index.html

Thanks for the compliment and promotion!!!

Due to amazing glitches in my news provider, I only recieved your post
today 4 April. will get a look at your revamped pages over the easter
weekend.

best wishes 
malcolm
===========================
Malcolm Hills MCIEH
[email-masked]
===========================