Subject: Re: "I've never had energy like this!! FREE INFO

From: Robert Mc Donald <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 May 1996 18:41:55 GMT

Powerhouse

---

From: [email-masked] (2-much-Nyquil)
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 23:56:42 GMT

Wooo Hoooo!!!   Cocaine ROCKS.  You know, you can do all you want and
STILL take off the weight!!!!

Nature has produced it for millions of years, so it MUST be good for
you!!

Why don't you try heroin while you're at it too.

Eat healthily and exercise.  That's how you increse your energy and
loose wieght. Not with crap like this.

[email-masked] (Graig Yarbrough) wrote:

>
>"Wow! I've never had energy like this!  This stuff is amazing!"  
>
>That's what I said when I used this product.  This truly is one of the
>most powerful food on the planet. This is one of Nature's most
>efficient, versatile and prolific nutritional powerhouses - and for
>the past 10,000 years or more, it has had the perfect environment in
>which to thrive  and grow to its highest potential.
>
>For more info and a free tape, respond to this message.  Put
>POWERHOUSE in the subject line.
>
>XXXXXXXh
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                    YXXXXXXXh Enterprises
>                        674 Bridger
>              XXXXXXXXXXXX, CO 809XXXXXXX7
>          Voice (XXXXXXX  Fax XXXXXXXX
>                       xXXXXXXXXX
>
>          "Some Things have to be Believed to be Seen"
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>