Subject: gov't tech reports on food science available

From: Michael Ravnitzky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 14:50:07 -0600

There are a large number of government technical reports on subjects 
relating to food science and food chemistry.)

You'll have to select your own keyword(s) for the exact subjects 
you¹re interested in.  I suggest you select about a dozen keywords or 
less.  Please select your keywords carefully and include plural(s) 
like I just did.

The fee is likely to be only a couple of dollars, but you have to 
agree to pay some fees in advance so that they won't hold up the 
processing of the request and have to write back to you to get more 
information.

To get your list of reports, simply send a letter of request as 
follows:

To:	Defense Technical Information Center
    Attn:  DTIC-RSM (Kelly D. Akers, FOIA Manager)
    8725 John J. Kingman Road, Suite 0944
    Fort Belvoir, VA  22060-6128  USA
Phone:  703-767-9194

Dear Ms. Akers:

I request the following records under the provisions of the Freedom of 
Information Act:

A computer generated technical report bibliography (all years) of 
reports on the subject(s)/keyword(s) of:

________________  OR   _________________  OR  ________________  OR 

 _______________   OR   _________________  OR   _______________

This is a request for DTIC records, please don't forward my request to 
NTIS.  Please include both classified and unclassified records in your 
search.  If any of the records are classified, please review them for 
release, or the release of nonsensitive portions.

I fall into the fee category "all other requesters" because I am an 
individual, noncommercial requester and this request is not being made 
for commercial purposes.  [OR YOU MIGHT SAY THAT YOU ARE A COMMERCIAL 
REQUESTER, OR AN EDUCATIONAL OR SCIENTIFIC INSTITUTION, OR A 
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MEDIA]  I also agree to pay up to $35 for 
reasonable fees associated with this purpose.

Sincerely,

____________________