Subject: Reference date correction: IFST Position Statement on BSE

From: [email-masked] (J Ralph Blanchfield)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:40:03 GMT

Hello All,

In the IFST Position Statement of 18 July, and "copied-and-pasted"
into several subsequent posts, is an error in the date of one of the
references.

Please note that the Wüthrich K and Glockshuber R reference concerning
nuclear magnetic reference spectroscopy structure of mouse prion
protein is wrongly dated 18 July 1996. It should have been 11 July
1996.  

In addition, although Wüthrich and Glockshube  were reportedly the
principal authors, the full list of authors is R Riek, S Hornemann, G
Wider, M Billeter, R Glockshuber & K Wüthrich. In accordance with our
usual practice, we shall redesignate the reference as Riek et al.

Apologies to anyone who looked in Nature and did not find it.

Regards

Ralph
******************************************************************
J Ralph Blanchfield
Food Science, Food Technology & Food Law Consultant
Chair, IFST Member Relations & Services Committee
Web Editor, Institute of Food Science & Technology
IFST Web address: http://www.easynet.co.uk/ifst/ 
******************************************************************