Subject: Re: Please help with my research

From: [email-masked] (J Ralph Blanchfield)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 09:59:46 GMT

On 20 Mar 1996 06:42:09 GMT, [email-masked] (Michael DeCastro)
wrote:

>Can you help with my research?
>
>My name is Baylee DeCastro. I’m a 7th grade student in San Francisco, 
>California. I’m appealing to you for help that only you may be able to 
>provide. Your participation is an extremely valuable part of my search for 
>knowledge. My English class has been assigned an I-Search Research Project. 
>My research topic is: What precautions must you take in becoming a 
>vegetarian? What consequences do you suffer if you do not take these 
>precautions? -- snip --

Hello Michael,

An I-Search means looking for internet sites where the information can
be found or links to such sites are indicated.

See this newsgroup's FAQ 3/3.

Regards

Ralph
******************************************************************
J Ralph Blanchfield
Food Science, Food Technology & Food Law Consultant
Chair, IFST Member Relations & Services Committee
Web Editor, Institute of Food Science & Technology
IFST Web address: http://www.easynet.co.uk/ifst/ 
******************************************************************