Subject: reproce$$ your used TYVEK Coverall Garments!

From: [email-masked] (Eric W Blissmer)
Date: 20 May 1996 20:55:40 GMT

==================================================================
My name is Eric Blissmer from MPE, Inc.  We do recycling of Tyvek 
Disposable Coveralls and OFFER TO BUY them from your company INSTEAD of 
throwing them away.  As long as they are not toxic or hazardous, we would 
be glad to take them.  Our system is designed to be EASY TO SET UP and 
administer.  It requires no more labor than throwing the garments out,
yet it BENEFITS the environment and your company.

MPE was founded in 1987 to recover disposable Tyvek Garments from the
cleanroom industry.  Recently MPE was named DuPont's EXCLUSIVE Tyvek 
reprocessor for North America, and we currently recover coveralls from
many of the largest (and smallest) pharmaceutical companies in the U.S.

Landfill space and the fee to the disposal firm are saved by your 
company, and you also receive a salvage value for the products you are 
currently paying to dispose of.

If you have any questions or would like to ENLIST YOUR COMPANY NOW 
IN THIS PROFITABLE, ENVIRONMENTALLY BENEFICIAL PROGRAM, please call:

	Eric Blissmer
	MPE, Inc.  445 Junction Ave.  Schererville, IN 46375
 	Ph: (219) 865-3322      Fax: (219) 865-0132 
	EMAIL:  [email-masked]
========================================================================