Subject: Re: New Web page for Food Scientists

From: [email-masked] (James R. Eilers)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 22:34:28 GMT

[email-masked] (James R. Eilers) wrote:

>Just for fun, I have published a WWW page intended to provide links to
>other food scientists on the Web.  It's pretty lonely there, since it
>lists only me (not unexpected, since the page is only 20 minutes old.)

>I decided to do this because, while I can find links to academic,
>commercial, and informational sites, I've never found a site where I
>can explore links to the netizens who support the scientific community
>within the food business.

>Got a home page?  Want to be listed?

>Send me a email message with your URL.

>Come visit the new site: 

>http://homepage.interaccess.com/~jreilers/foodsci.htm

>Jim

As a follow-up, the response to date has been gratifying; several
countries are represented and pages referenced are in Englisg, French,
Spanish, and German.  Numbers are still small but growing.

Clarification:  I could have been more direct regarding the scope of
the page.  Apologies.  Food Scientists on the Web is intended to
specifically reference the Personal Home Pages of Food scientists.
Students (food scientists in the making) are certainly welcome as
well.

Jim

James R. Eilers               [email-masked]
Inventory  Manager
World's Finest Chocolate
428 South Ahrens              http://homepage.interaccess.com/~jreilers
Lombard, IL 60148

work (312) 847-4600 ext 383

If 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what does that make congress?