Subject: Cheese Newsgroups - Help Wanted

From: Bob Wigley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 20:12:50 GMT

Jean Wojtenka wrote on December 10 requesting information on cheese 
newsgroups (technology, biochemistry, Microbiology ..)

Jean :
I asked the same question sometime back and Victor Domech replied 
that University of Wisconsin Madison would be the best source of 
information and gave following URL's.

news:sci.bio.food-science
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/Cheese_research_index.html
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/133-Y402TAR.html
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/133-Q955.htm
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/133-U329.htm
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/133-R357.htm
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/EJN91.htm
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/133-T359.htm
http://www.cdr.wisc.edu/research_database/133-W705.htm

Let me know how you get on.

By the way my E-mail was returned .. user unknown .. there was no 
reply on the fax number. I hope you get this.

-- 
Bob Wigley - Boghall House, Linlithgow, West Lothian EH49 7LR - Scotland
Tel : 01506 843604  Fax : 01506 848255  E-mail : [email-masked]