Subject: Alitea USA presents the FIAlab-3500 Flow Injection Instrument

From: Alitea USA <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jun 1996 03:19:23 GMT

This flagship instrument boasts the finest components available: a six, eight, or ten port 
selector valve, a stepper motor microsyringe pump, an Alitea four channel peristaltic pump, and 
a rugged chemical-resistant modular metal housing. Included with the FIAlab-3500 is the 
versatile FIAlab for Windows software. This user-friendly software includes online help and 
comes with a number of example method files for FIA and SIA operation. Analysis capabilities 
include response peak height, response width, peak location calculations, real-time data 
plotting, streaming to file, and automatic calibration curve generation.

This instrument and software is fully compatible with any of the S and PC series Ocean Optics 
spectrometers.

All FIAlab systems are supplied with pump and connection tubing and a customized accessories 
kit from Upchurch Scientific, as well as operation and exercise manuals. All systems use the 
econonical Tied Tube Technique for peristaltic pump tubing, which can save your
laboratory hundreds of dollars in tubing costs.

The FIAlab-3500 is a versatile instrument designed for a wide range of applications. 

Mass Spectrometry: ICP-MS. Automated electrospray MS. 

FT-IR: Sample handling, kinetic based assays. 

Fluorescence Microscopy: Study of live cells using molecular probes, receptor studies, 
ultrafast drug screening. 

Flow Cytometry: Automated, rapid sample introduction into commercial flow cytometers, automated 
cell staining, study of fast cell-reagent kinetics. 

Fluorescence: Solid phase based immunoassays, ranking of antigen/antibody binding, formation 
and dissociation constants. 

Electrochemistry: Hydrodynamic voltammetry, ion selective electrode measurements, including 
automated calibration. 

Chemical Sensor Technology: Automated calibration, automated renewal of the sensing layer of 
chemical transducers. 

Please visit our webpage at http://www.flowinjection.com/flowinjection/indust.html

or email us at [email-masked]

Thank You