Subject: Re: Additions and Changes to the FAQ, and New User Info

From: [email-masked] (JanCzek)
Date: 26 Mar 1996 09:48:12 -0500

FOOD RESPIROMETR
We at Columbus Instruments developed very sensitive O2/CO2/CH4/H2S
Respirometer which can measure oxidation and bacterial respiration. It has
sensitivity 0.2microliterO2/hour and can test food samples, liquid or
solid,  of diffrent sizes. 1 to 80 samples can be monitored on 24h basis.
Respirometer provides periodic printouts and graphs of oxygen consumtion,
CO2 production etc.  for each sample in real time. It also can be used for
biodegradation studies, respiration of soil, photodegradation of polymers,
respiration of plants and algae.
It was used to study molds, coffee oxidation ( at Nestle), powdered milk (
photooxidation), respiration of cucumbers and seeds.The principle of
operation is in sampling headspace gas by single set of gas sensors which
are multiplexed to each chamber by valves.
If you need more information or have questions concerning applications
please contact:
Jan Czekajewski Ph.D.
Columbus Instruments , Columbus,Ohio USA
Internet: [email-masked]
Fax: (614)276-0529 USA

---

From: "Jean B. Hunter" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Mar 1996 21:37:44 GMT

sorry folks, testing