Subject: Nature Perserve

From: [email-masked] (Richard Mackie)
Date: 9 Jun 1995 16:21:18 GMT

Upon assuming the Office of President, William Clinton signed the Global 
Biodiversity Assessment, an agreement signed by 37 other nations, 
pledging to conserve the Biodiversity of planet Earth. This agreement 
identifies over 37,000 areas, some over 1 million acres in size, that are 
to be set aside as Ecosystems.  Human activity in these Ecosystems will 
be severely restircted or eliminated altogther.
The U.S. committment to the pledge is the "Wildlands Project", being 
admimnistered by the Dept. of the Interior. This project specifies that 
over 50% of currently held private property in the U.S. will be place 
under government administration through the regulatory process. The 
aforementioned private property wil fall into one of the following 
catagories:
1. Strict Nature Preserve
2. National Park
3. National Monument/Natural Landscape
4. Managed Reserve/Wildlife Sanctury
5. Protected Landscape/seascape

Through the Freedom of Information Act we have been able to determine the 
exact location of private property targeted for government acquisition 
through regulation. If you own property and are interested in knowing if 
the government intends to convert your property into one of the 
aforementioned catagories, leave your name and E-mail address in my E-
mail box. If you have a FAX, leave me the number and I'll FAX you 
additional information.

Richard Mackie
[email-masked]