Subject: Free Safety Newsletter Sample

From: [email-masked] (JR Tschorn)
Date: 1 Aug 1995 21:21:12 GMT

Written specifically for today's supervisors, Safety and The
Supervisor is the brand new bi-weekly newsletter that focuses on the
"real life" safety situations and problems supervisors actually
encounter on the job.

     Each new issue analyzes more common safety-related problems - and
offers solutions. It presents ideas and training techniques... and
gives your supervisors easy-to-follow guidelines so they can work to
prevent accidents and injuries on the job. Also, Safety and The
Supervisor brings more information and suggestions about everything
>from  safety trends and products to injury prevention and OSHA
regulations and inspections.

     To receive a free sample issue and information on how to
subscribe, please email or fax your name, title, company name, address
and phone number to:

[email-masked]   (Attn: Dept N)
                OR
fax your request to 1-610-459-5092    (Attn: JRTN)

(To receive info faster please send your fax #)

Offer limited to the first 1000 requests.