Subject: Re: Best commercial first aid kit?

From: [email-masked] (Tim Meyer)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 23:20:38 GMT

I spend a lot of time on business travel in Latin America, and I
consider
my shaving kit my first-aid survival pack :)

Some additions to the lists I've seen go by would include:
Safety Razor (scalp / hairy part wounds)
Immodium (for the turista two-step, nothing OTC beats these, IMHO)
GOOD Tweezers (ingrown hairs, splinters, ticks...)
Plastic bags (I prefer a heavy zip-lock)
Styptic (sp??) Pencil (stops annoying little bleeders - cuticles, etc.)
Nail Clippers (clipping nails)
Paper clips (less likely to cut you than safety pins when you bend 'em)

Very Good Thread So Far!!  Anyone keeping notes for the FAQ??
tim 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tim Meyer                        600 March Road,       | Witty comment 
Sales Mgr, Central America       Kanata, ON, Canada    | out for 
Newbridge Networks Corporation   K2K 2E6               | repair.
fone - (613) 591-6300            fax - (613) 599-3611  |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~