Subject: Re: Survival magazine

From: [email-masked] (Travis Corcoran)
Date: 27 Sep 1994 19:18:26 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:

>  Thomas,  
>  
>  >  Can anyone give me the address for Survival and other related 
>  >  magazines or newsletters? They sound like they're worth subscribing to.
>  
>  My favorite is 'Backwoods Home Magazine. . . a practical journal of 
>  self reliance.'

Great Magazine.

In case it hasn't been posted yet (the following from the survive-list
mailing list:

------------------------------ snip! ------------------------------
	Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
	X-Sender: [email-masked]
	Date: Tue, 30 Aug 1994 15:37:08 -0700 (PDT)
	From: Henry McDaniel III <[email-masked]>
	Subject: Re: ASG
	To: [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]
	In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
	Mime-Version: 1.0
	Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

	On Tue, 30 Aug 1994 [email-masked] wrote:

	> Address and subscription info for the ASG please?!
	> 

	"U.S. and U.S. possesions $26.95 for 12 issues; $44.95 for 24 issues.
	 All other countries, $34.95 for 12 issues; $62.95 for 24 issues.  Payment
	 in U.S. currency only.  American Survival Guide Subscription Department,
	 McMullen & Yee Publishing.  P.O. Box 68033, Anaheim, CA 92817-0833;
	 Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of first issue.  Customer service (714)
	 693-1866.  Monday thru Friday 8:30 to 4:30 Pacific time. (SUBSCRIPTIONS
	 ONLY)."

	Note: if you pick up a copy of ASG you will can get a coupon for a deal
	that gets you 12 issues for $19.95 and the chance at winning a prize.  Or
	ask about it when you call.  Pacific time is -0800 GMTY BTW.

	-McDaniel

------------------------------ snip! ------------------------------

--
TJIC (Travis J.I. Corcoran)                 [email-masked]
           opinions(TJIC) != opinions(employer(TJIC))            	

  "Buy a rifle, encrypt your data, and wait for the Revolution!"