Subject: FOR SALE: GoreTex pants, other items

From: [email-masked] (Doug Kennedy)
Date: 21 Sep 1994 03:42:25 GMT

I (Doug Kennedy) am posting this for a friend (Derek Aker).
I've bought stuff from Derek before, and am a happy customer.

------------------------------------------------------------
GORTEX Pants, camoflage.  In small, medium or large.
Hard to find, and super cheap.  Sells for $159 in
US Cavalry.                                             $65

New Large ALICE pack and new pack frame.  Complete
with shoulder straps, kidney pad, etc.  Makes the
medium ALICE look like the toy it is                    $65

New Large ALICE pack w/o frame                          $40

New Pack frame w/o pack                                 $35

Angle head flashlight                                   $ 5

GI nylon dufflebag (exc. condition)                     $10

------------------------------------------------------------
To order, please call Derek Aker @ (719) 520-5193, or write

Derek Aker
1615 W. Cheyenne Rd. Apt. #1
Colorado Springs, Co.  80906

Be sure to tell him you saw this on the Internet!!
Only actual UPS shipping is charged, please include funds
to cover shipping.  COD is ok.
------------------------------------------------------------

I will soon have an on-line catalog of the stuff Derek has
in stock.  Please send mail to [email-masked] and I will
put you on the list to receive a copy.  He is just starting out
in business, and has some good deals on unusual stuff.  He's
good at returning calls, or you can usually catch him from
6:00 pm - 12:00 pm Mountain time.

He also buys and trades gear, in paticular WWII era stuff.  There
is also a list of Iraqi/Desert Storm bring back stuff.

Thanks!

Doug Kennedy
[email-masked]

-- 

-- Doug Kennedy (N5RQI) <[email-masked]> --
--            University of Oklahoma            --
--  School of Library and Information Studies   --