Subject: Re: Sweetwater filters

From: Jim Morefield <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Apr 1995 07:03:14 GMT

[email-masked] (James W Desotelle) wrote:
>
> I am in the market for a water filter and I am considering the Sweetwater 
> brand.  They are pretty new on the market, so not a lot has been written 
> about them.  If you own one or know of anything would you drop me a line.
> 
> Thanks
> James
> [email-masked]
> 

You missed a rather long discussion on filters a month or so ago.  The 
general conclusion seemed to be that the Sweetwater was one of the better
choices.  It filters everything needed and with an additional charcoal
cartridge added to the input or output line you even can get rid of the 
non-filterable bad guys.  For the money it rated very high.

I personally own one and trust it completely.

Jim Morefield
Scoutmaster Troop 361, Federal Way Wa

---

From: [email-masked] (Neoflyte)
Date: 12 Apr 1995 11:58:19 -0400

I have a Sweetwater that I product-tested for a magazine article and think
its great. I wouldn't pay more for another unless I was doing a lot of
travel overseas and wanted virus protection. And, I believe, they've got
an iodine attachment either out or coming out that should take care of
that issue.