Subject: interesting URLs

From: [email-masked] (Don Bowen)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 07:05:25 -0800

Here are some good URLs to add to the homepage.  A couple more that
I do not have addresses for are the university of Flordia ag page, the
university of Arizona ag page, University of Missouri Gopher site for home
gardens, UC Davis gopher site for 4H data.

http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html               Don't Panic Eat Organic

http://unlvm.unl.edu/agecon.htm                 UNL Ag Econ WWW Home Page

http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jlks/bee.html    Beekeeping Home Page
http://www.btw.com/urls/toc.html                BTW Home and Garden URL's
http://www.well.com/Conferences/agri/           Agriculture conference
http://www.compumedia.com/~gsand/               New construction
http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/~hulse/index.html    antique mechanics homepage
http://ledger.co.forsyth.nc.us                  antique tractor home page

        There are more but most can be reached through the above links.  As
soon as the company sets up home pages for the employees, I have one ready
to go.

  Donald E. Bowen           [email-masked]
  Valley Center CA.         [email-masked]

  Software Engineer, woodworker, historian, beekeeper, farmboy
  1936 Farmall 12          1966 Corvair CORSA 140 convertible
  1 wife, 3 kids, 2 acres, 2 cats, 2 dogs, ? projects,  24 hours