Subject: Favorite Catalogs

From: [email-masked] (Don Bowen)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 1995 11:24:52 -0800

What are your favorite gardening and living catalogs?  I have the
Lehmans and Cumberland catalogs along with several gardening sources.  Any
recomendations?

  Donald E. Bowen           [email-masked]
  Valley Center CA.         [email-masked]

  Software Engineer, woodworker, historian, beekeeper, farmboy
  model railroader, 1936 Farmall 12, 1966 Corvair CORSA 140 convertible
  1 wife, 3 kids, 2 acres, 2 cats, 2 dogs, ? projects,  24 hours

---

From: [email-masked] (Karl Henning)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 95 15:26:50 EST

>  along with several gardening sources.  Any
> recomendations?
> 

Hey Don,  are the Lehmans and Cumberland catalogs for living type
stuff like pot belly stoves, stone mills etc.?  Which of the 2 would I 
want for such stuff?  Or anyothers?  I'll get my info on mail order
hierloom seeds from an organic business we deal with here in Michigan.
Renaissance Acres has all kinds of organic herbs/seeds etc.
there number is 313-449-8336,  I'm trying to find out if they have a 
catalog to mail out.