Subject: Welcome to homestead

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 03:06:55 GMT

--

Welcome to the homestead mailing list!

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, send the
following command in email to "[email-masked]":

    unsubscribe homestead "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>

Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to, in
case you don't already have it:

Welcome to the Homesteading Mailing List!
-----------------------------------------

Are you interested in:

* Living off the land
* Energy-efficient housing
* Building your own home
* Becoming more ecomonically independent
* Raising your own food and/or livestock

If so, you've come to the right place.  This list is a place for current 
and prospective homesteaders to discuss independent living.  I'm hoping 
we'll get some discussion going on topics like:

* Getting started - financial planning for independent living, locating 
   land, etc.
* Stories from experienced homesteaders
* Making ends meet - how to homestead and earn a living at the same time
* Energy independence

So, welcome aboard, and feel free to jump into the discussion at any time!

Andrew Evans
Homestead List Administrator
[email-masked]
[email-masked]