Subject: More books, catalogs and sources

From: [email-masked] (Richard A. De Castro)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 17:05:39 -0800 (PST)

For those who are looking for even more books, information sources and
catalogs, you might wish to check out the misc.survivalism books.list and
sources list.  I posted version 0.17 of both of these today.

While there are certainly parts of both lists that have nothing to do with
homesteading, and there are things that some on this list might find
objectionable for political or other grounds, there is a lot of pertinent
information.

If there is a demand, I could post them to this list, but they are fairly
large - the books list is about 59K, and the sources list is about 28k.

-- 
============================================================================
[email-masked]      Warning:  I am a trained professional.  No, Really!
Rick N6RCX EMT-A ATP MA  Do Not try this yourself - it could get ugly......
Richard A. De Castro -   As long as the Government pretends to protect me,
[email-masked] 	 I'll pretend to feel safe - NOT!
     -Don't Tread On Me!-
============================================================================