Subject: Re: Getting Together

From: [email-masked] (Dwayne)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 01:09:56 +1100 (EST)

I peeled a grape, and found that Mike Morris had written upon it:
: 
: Don Bowen wrote:
: 
: >         One problem is that the community of the Internet is spread out over
: > the entire country
: 
: No, no, Don -- the entire Planet Earth! :-)
: 
: Still, I agree that getting together is a good idea...
: (from Mike in Cape Town, South Africa, planning to move out of the 
: city as soon a practicality will allow.)

<waves from Melbourne, Australia>

Dwayne.

              -------> [email-masked] <--------
*  http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/Permaculture/permaculture.html  * 
             r e t u r n   t o   t h e   s o u r c e
NEXUS:.settling.the.electronic.frontier..     mail [email-masked]
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/HTML/          "subscribe nexus-gaia" 

<a href="http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/HTML/dwayne.html">Dwayne</a>
      ...our.aim.is.wakefulness.our.enemy.is.dreamless.sleep...

---

From: "Mike Morris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:17:05 GMT+0200

Don Bowen wrote:

>         One problem is that the community of the Internet is spread out over
> the entire country

No, no, Don -- the entire Planet Earth! :-)

Still, I agree that getting together is a good idea...
(from Mike in Cape Town, South Africa, planning to move out of the 
city as soon a practicality will allow.)
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
   Mike Morris                  We do not inherit the earth         
   Denel Informatics (Cape)     from our ancestors                  
   [email-masked]                                          
   ph: +27-21-788-4163          We borrow it from our children.      
+------------------------------------------------------------------+