Subject: Re: How much rocky land is enough?

From: Chris and Kim Pratt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 95 10:00:44 PST

Does anyone know the ISBN numbers or the publishers or a phone
number to get the books?  Our local bookstore doesn't carry them.
I hope they are still in print!
Kim

>
>Yes - also, take inspiration from Helen and Scott Nearing - they were 
>able to rebuild spent and poor soil on their various homestead plots by 
>getting serious about composting.  If you haven't already, I highly 
>recommend reading their _Good Life_ books - they are a matter-of-fact

---

From: Andrew Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 13:55:13 -0500 (EST)

There is a new edition that was just printed that combines the first two 
books - it's called _The Good Life_, I think.  I'll be adding it to the 
home page in the next few days, so I'll be able to post the ISBN and 
publisher.

> >recommend reading their _Good Life_ books - they are a matter-of-fact 

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Andrew Evans                      | Compu$erve: 70711,745         |
|  Compass Point Software, Inc.      | Internet:   [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|         Home Page: http://www.cais.com/aevans/homepage.html        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+