Subject: Re: Fire Up Your Web Browsers!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 09:01:05 -0500

If you do want info on homeschooling--I would have things to add also,just
let me know.Terri

---

From: Andrew Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 09:49:12 -0500 (EST)

Don't be shy - if you have something to add to the page, bring it on!  
Send to my mail address ([email-masked]) instead of to the group, so we 
don't flood the group (it's OK to flood my account ;) ).

Cheers,
Andy

> If you do want info on homeschooling--I would have things to add also,just

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Andrew Evans                      | Compu$erve: 70711,745         |
|  Compass Point Software, Inc.      | Internet:   [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|         Home Page: http://www.cais.com/aevans/homepage.html        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+