Subject: Re: Organization, lack of

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 21:05:14 -0500

We are organized enough to find what we need and to (usually) have clean
clothes.  However,mopping the floor for the 16th time of the day seems a
fairly inefficent use of time to me.Its not going to stay clean until the mud
dries anyway.

---

From: PAT LENZO <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 1995 09:10:39 -0600 (CST)

> 
> You're not alone, Pat. We're always behind on household chores. All those
> labor saving devices sure take up the time. So what are your favorite
> catalogs? BTW, Southern States has some of the same stuff as Cumberland Genera
> l, but at lower prices.  

I live about 35 miles from Cumberland General and stop in there fairly often.
But I agree it's pricy. Will be looking forward to getting the Southern States
catalogue. 

I've had pretty good luck over the years at getting my favorite farm supply
store to order special stuff for me. Course, I'm not buying things like solar
panels, either. My problelm is finding "hired help" who know the stuff I
don't..Two things I'd love to have are solar hot water and high tensile
fencing. I could find the material, but haven't because I can't find anyone who
kows how they work and could install either of them for me. And girls weren't
taught these sorts of things in the 50's. 

BTW, I wrote that post looking at a 2 day old lamb running (and pooping) on
floors with muddy dog paw prints. It's a lost cause.....