Subject: Re: Catalog

From: [email-masked] (Barb Bruns)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 95 09:09:01 EST

I get a catalogue that's a little out of the ordinary, so thought I'd
post the address if anyone's interested.  It's a little on the high-
tech side of gardening, which is kind of the antithesis of this mailing
list, but it has some different items, such as:

hydroponic equipment
bat guano
wine-making stuff
home-brewing supplies
a lot of different lighting systems for indoor growing
worms & worm castings

plus the usual array of row covers, "organic" pesticides, beneficial
insects, etc.

I don't know how good the prices are, because I never buy any of this
stuff, but if anyone's interested, it's:

Worm's Way
3151 South Highway 446
Blommington, IN 47401

Barb Bruns
I don't speak for LEXIS-NEXIS.