Subject: Re: Real Goods

From: Andrew Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 16:28:51 -0400 (EDT)

Bonni -

Real Goods Trading Co. is a mail-order business (they also have some 
retail stores in CA) that carries all kinds of alternative-energy and 
homesteading-related stuff.  You can get a catalog by calling  
(800) 762-7325.  They also have a web page with some interesting stuff -
http://www.well.com/www/realgood/

On Fri, 7 Apr 1995, bonni brooks wrote:

> Okay, maybe someone posted the info for Real Goods in the past, but
> I didn't pay attention.  What is this, anyway?  Do they run a mail
> order business?  If so, where can I get the catalog?  I'm interested.
> 
> bonni
> 
>   IC | XC  |     bonni brooks "The Lone Quilter"          |  "We speak
>   ---+---  |         [email-masked]                |   Byzantine
>   NI | KA  | Kelly's Creek Homestead, Maidsville, WV  USA |   Catholic
>            |   http://wvnvm.wvnet.edu/~u6ed4/bonni.html   |   here."
> 

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Andrew Evans                      | Compu$erve: 70711,745         |
|  Compass Point Software, Inc.      | Internet:   [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|         Home Page: http://www.cais.com/aevans/homepage.html        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+