Subject: Fire Up Your Web Browsers!

From: Andrew Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 00:47:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi y'all -

Your list admin here - I've just finished putting the rough draft of the 
Homestead List Home Page online.  There isn't a whole lot of stuff in 
there yet.  Take a look and tell me what you think of the structure, 
etc.  I thought long and hard about how to lay it out, and I think the 
cross-index format works pretty well.  Though I have some more things 
waiting to be put in, there are whole areas where I'm missing content.  
If you have a good book or URL or whatever to add, please share it.  For 
books, it would help alot if you could get the bibliographical info for 
me (take a look at Print Media in one of the subject categories to see 
an example of what I need).  I'm hoping this will grow into a valuable 
community resource - the more you contribute, the better it will get.

Now, for the URL:

http://www.cais.com/aevans/homestead/homestd.html

Enjoy!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Andrew Evans                      | Compu$erve: 70711,745         |
|  Compass Point Software, Inc.      | Internet:   [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|         Home Page: http://www.cais.com/aevans/homepage.html        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+