Subject: Re: Economics of Organic Gardening

From: Warwick Rowell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 1995 10:23:33 WST

Hi Don. I have enjoyed your stuff.

I agree on the bulk purchase stuff, for example, for the bulk 
grains that it is not sensible to grow yourself. We have just 
purchased a 25Kg bag of oganic wholemeal stone ground flour, 
direct from the miller/grower. 

We can direct all of our purchases to support the people who are 
doing the right thing by the environment, as well. 

Wx
--
 __________________________________________________________
|                [email-masked]                |
|                                                          |
|   Management Consultant     Permaculture Designer        |
|_"Helping Managers Learn"___"Helping Land Managers Learn"_|

---

From: Andrew Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 14:01:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi all -

There's been a fair amount of talk about bulk grain purchase - I'd love 
to get 25 or 50 lb. of whole grain organic wheat to grind on-demand.  
Anyone have a favorite source (mail order, etc.?)

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Andrew Evans                      | Compu$erve: 70711,745         |
|  Compass Point Software, Inc.      | Internet:   [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|         Home Page: http://www.cais.com/aevans/homepage.html        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+