Subject: Real Goods

From: Andrew Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 17:27:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have to agree with Jeff - the regular Real Goods catalog has become 
just like so many other yuppie "green" catalogs, like Seventh Generation, 
etc.  The Solar Living Sourcebook is the one you want to get, unless you 
only want to see toiletries, notepaper, and toys.  I have to say though 
that some of the notecards they sell are very nice, but I'm biased 
because my sister-in-law sells her designs through EarthCare Paper, which 
was recently bought by Real Goods (and thus their products now show up in 
the Real Goods catalog).  This is a cottage industry for my brother and 
his wife, who live on a small farm in Pennsylvania.  Shameless plug - if 
you want to see some of her designs, check out:
http://www.cais.com/aevans/randr/reneew.html

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Andrew Evans                      | Compu$erve: 70711,745         |
|  Compass Point Software, Inc.      | Internet:   [email-masked]   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|         Home Page: http://www.cais.com/aevans/homepage.html        |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+