Subject: catalogs

From: [email-masked] (Don Bowen)
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 13:21:21 -0800

After a frantic search, I cannot find either my Lehanms or
Cumberland General Store catalogs.  They are around but not around where I
am.  I di find the following catalogs that may be interesting to you.

Bountiful Gardens has been mentioned,  It is an organic garndening catalog
with many open polinated varities.

Bountiful Gardens
18001 Shafer Ranch Road
Willits CA              95490
(707)459-6410

Centaur Forge Ltd sells blacksmith supplies and tools.  They lean mainly
toward horshoeing but there is a large collection of tools.  I am looking
for an anvil but I cannot afford the ones in the catalog plus shipping.
($1000+)

Centaur Forge Ltd
117 North Spring Street
Burlingtin, WI  53105
(414) 763-9175

Lindsay Publications has two catalogs of books.  Many are reprints of
technical books of the 20's and 30's.  The metal working book catalog has
several books on building your own machine shop from scrap aluminum.  The
technical book has a section on Tesla coils.  These books are good and are
well worth the money.

Lindsay Publications Inc.
P.O. Box 538
Bradley IL      60915
(815)935-5353

        I will post the other addresses if I ever see tham again.

    Don Bowen                          [email-masked]
    Valley Center, CA                  [email-masked]

    Software engineer, woodworker, farm boy, beekeeper
    1936 Farmall 12       1966 Corvair Corsa 140 Convertible
    1 wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 acres, no TV, 24 hrs