Subject: Re: Helen Nearing Books?

From: [email-masked] (Brian Helfrich and Lynn Wigglesworth)
Date: 6 Sep 1996 23:20:32 GMT

You can get _The Good Life_, _Loving and Leaving the Good Life_, and 
_Simple Food for the Good Life_ (all by Helen and/or Scott Nearing) from:

Storey's How-To Books for Country Living
Schoolhouse Rd.
Pownal, VT 05261

800-441-5700

WARNING: Storey's has a LOT of great books for rural types and is highly 
addictive! (bam goes the budget!)  :-)

regards,

Lynn

ArticusF ([email-masked]) wrote:
> Can anyone tell me who is still selling Scott & Helen Nearing books? They
> are some of the original free thinkers and organic gardeners. They were
> self sufficient. Scott passed away a few years ago in his late 90's when
> he deicded it was time to die.
> Helen was killed in a car accident when she slid on ice last year.
> Thanks
> Eve