Subject: Wild Bee's FAQ list for M

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 15:52:00 GMT

__________________________________________________________
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
         /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
        : WILD BEE'S BBS    Beekeeping Support BBS   209-826-8107    :
        : BEEKEEPING FAQ'S     Beekeeper's Helping Beekeepers        :
        :                                                            :
        : How to USE:                                                :
        :                                                            :
        : To receive a Beekeeping FAQ via E-MAIL, send a message to  :
        : to the FAQ name @beenet.com - For example, to get a copy   :
        : of this message, (WILDBEES.FAQ), send a internet E-MAIL    :
        : to: [email-masked] ..To get a copy of the INDEX   :
        : of APICULTURAL ISSUES AND ANSWERS newsletters (APINDEX)    :
        : you would send E-MAIL to: [email-masked].              :
        :                                                            :
        : Mail runs are 6am & 6pm, California time zone. The system  :
        : and nothing is required on the subject line or in the      :
        : message itself.                                            :
        :                                                            :
        : FAQ        (total FAQ's sent Feb/96 500)     Last update   :
        : name          one per message                 * NEW        :
        :------------------------------------------------------------:
        : WILDBEES.FAQ   YOU ARE READING IT. Check it      03-04-96  :
        :                once a month for changes!                   :
        :                                                            :
        : PETA.FAQ       This one is Unbeelievable!        03-01-96  :
        :                                                            :
        : SOAP.TXT       How to make Beeswax Soap          01-26-96  :
        :                                                            :
        : SOURCE.TXT     Sorce of Info-Beekeeping Books    01-26-96  :
        :                                                            :
        : MEADLOVE.FAQ   Mead Lover FAQ                    11-21-95  :
        :                                                            :
        : HONEYPOP.TXT   100% Honey Pop recipes           10-30-95  :
        :                                                            :
        : YELLOJAC.TXT   Yellow Jacket control.             7-25-95  :
        :                                                            :
        : FORMIC.TXT     How to safely us FORMIC ACID    *  7-25-95  :
        :                                                            :
        : YELLOW.PAG     Internet Addresses of Beekeeper's  5-08-95  :
        :                YELLOW PAGES, 30K, Stan G. Kain             :
        :                                                            :
        : HINT.IND       INDEX of 30 different Beekeeping            :
        :                topics. From Malcolm T. Sanford.            :
        :                                                            :
        : BKEEPING.FAQ   HOW TO FIND IT ON THE INTERNET,    5-01-95  :
        :                Adam Finkelstein's Beekeeping FAQ           :
        :                                                            :
        : SUNSITE.FAQ    ARCHIVES of Internet Beekeeping    5-01-95  :
        :                news group and list mail, & more.           :
        :                                                            :
        : APINDEX        INDEX of Apricultural "Issues and           :
        :                Answers" APIS from Florida Extension        :
        :                                                            :
        : HEALING.BIB    HONEY & Healing, Bibliography      3-18-95  :
        :                                                            :
        : MEAD.FAQ       HOW TO find information on making           :
        :                HONEY MEAD. The drink of the God's!         :
        :                                                            :
        : WNHUB.LST      Wild Net hub list, Pick up the BEE-NET      :
        :                Conference from 1 of 700 bbs's in your area :
        :                                                            :
        :FSHEET11.TXT   US Beekeeping FAQ sheet from USDA            :
        :                                                            :
        : SADBEES       1st Beekeeper Alarm on Bee Virus losses      :
        :               to US bee's, a must read.                    :
        :                                                            :
        : ALL HINT's & APIS NEWSLETTERS courtesy of Malcolm T.       :
        : Sanford, Extension Service University of Florida.          :
        : BEENET.COM and the WILD BEE'S BBS (sm) are   *FREE*        :
        : Information Services for Beekeepers and Friends. SYSOP     :
        : [email-masked], dial up (209) 826-8107 28.8 bd,  :
        : 8N1, 24 hrs since 1990.                                    :
        :------------------------------------------------------------:
         \__________________________________________________________/
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... How doth the little busy bee