Subject: wholesale honey pricing

From: TTOWNSE@undefined
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:29:07 GMT

While it is a little early to get excited about 1996 honey pricing, it seems we will be looking at $1.15- $1.25 can. per pound. This could change up or down, as some canadian buyers where caught short last year.

---

From: [email-masked] (Aaron Morris)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 96 08:21:20 EST

In article <1996Feb15.152907.4913974@undefined>
TTOWNSE@undefined writes:
 
>
>While it is a little early to get excited about 1996 honey pricing, it seems
>we will be looking at $1.15- $1.25 can. per pound.  This could change up
>or down, as some canadian buyers where caught short last year.

Hey, we're talking commodities here.  The price you quote is what the
market bears now.  One can only speculate what the '96 season will
produce.  It may or may not be a good season for all and producers may
be gearing up big time to cash in on the gravy prices available now.  It
may be the case that the market is flooded with honey by the end of the
season and thoes expecting to cash in may find the market doesn't
support the high prices come September.  Personal advice, only invest
what you can comfortable lose.
 
For waht it's worth...
Aaron Morris