Subject: Robin Chapman

From: [email-masked] (Steven Turner)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 17:24:28 GMT

Reposting article removed by rogue canceller.

Hello Robin,

Ref: Robin Chapman. Are you on the Internet (Beecraft Sept 1996)

Could I have you're email address please reply to [email-masked]

Cheers Steve

Beenet the computer network for Beekeepers.Email [email-masked]

... Platinum Xpress! It's hot!

---

From: Dave Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 09:15:18 +0100

In article <[email-masked]>, Steven Turner <steven.tu
[email-masked]> writes
>Could I have you're email address please reply to [email-masked]
I'm posting to the newsgroup as others in the UK may have the same
question; Beecraft having inexplicably removing his email. I manged to
track him down and I'm not sure he's got round to newsgroups yet.
<[email-masked]>
-- 
Dave Black
Blacks Bee Gardens, 
Guildford, GU1 4RN.  UK.