Subject: New Bee Site

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:05:00 GMT

The OLd Drone found this using INFOsearch newsgroup search.
   Check it out, you may get some good ideas for your own web
   page.

   Search results for honey > Newsgroup article

     _________________________________________________________________

   Subject: Palais D'Amour Company New Product
   Date: 27 Mar 1996 22:16:10 GMT
   From: Norm Larsen <[email-masked]>
     _________________________________________________________________

News Release
For immediate release

Contact:

Mr. Gerry D1Amour, President
Palais D1Amour
4729 31st Avenue South
Minneapolis,  MN  55406
voice: 612-722-8623
email:  [email-masked]

Honeymoon Sweet Goes To The Moon

March 25, 1996: Minneapolis,  MN - - The Palais D1Amour
Company proudly announces the creation of a new home page on
the world wide web for their Honeymoon Sweet line of premium
honey.

3Our goal is to raise the American standard of living through
eating and enjoying natural foods,2 states Gerry D1Amour,
president of Palais D1Amour.  Palais buys only from beekeepers
who produce honey from alfalfa, clover and prairie flowers,
guaranteeing the finest honey.

In keeping with the great taste of its honey, the Honeymoon
Sweet line is attractively packaged in both individual jars
and gift packs.  Award winning designer Haley Johnson,
vice-president and creative director for Palais D1Amour, has
developed a look that is environmentally appealing as well,
using recyclable materials for both print and packaging.  Look
for the girl in the beehive hairdo and you1ll know the true
meaning of sweet inspiration.

Going beyond the basics is a trademark of Palais D1Amour.  The
concern for quality in the Honeymoon Sweet product is evident
to all who have sampled this delicacy, but it doesn1t end
there.  For each gift pack sold a portion of the sale is set
aside for a college scholarship fund to help promote
chemically free alternative farming practices.  This proactive
approach to the future of our environment makes Honeymoon
Sweet premium honey even more satisfying.

Honeymoon Sweet is available as a gift pack of three 1.25 oz.
jars, and also as individual 1.25 oz. jars, perfect
compliments to any table.

You can visit Palais D1Amour on the World Wide Web at:
http://www.wwcoinc.com/palais

---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... Where the bee sucks, there suck I;