Subject: SQUEEZE YOR HONEY?

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 20:45:00 GMT

___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___
  ___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___
 /   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \
 \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/
 /   \___/        ì”ì                                  ì”ì   \___/   \
 \___/     ì”ì___/___\___ì”ì      The OLd Drone say's!           \___/
 /   \  ì”ì   ///|\/\///\  ì”ì                                   /   \
 \___/ ì”ì  ///|||/|\\\/|\\  ì”ì    Sue Bee Honey CoOp is in     \___/
 /   \     ///||\/|/\\|\\\\\      the process of building a nice /   \
 \___/ ì”ì /|//\\/\\/|/|\\\\ ì”ì  public web page at:            \___/
 /   \     //\|///  | \\/\\\        http://www.suebee.com        /   \
 \___/     /|             |\ ì”ì  It is a work in progress but   \___/
 /   \     |   (O)   (O)   |      you must try the HONEY POST    /   \
 \___/     ||     ì”ì     || ì”ì  CARD, it's SUPER!!             \___/
 /   \      |     / \     |                                      /   \
 \___/ ì”ì  |    ((_))    |    http://www.suebee.com/postcard    \___/
 /   \       |           |                                       /   \
 \___/  ì”ì   | ------- |    ì”ì  ___     ___     ___     ___    \___/
 /   \___  ì”ì |       |  ì”ì    /   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \
 \___/   \___  '-------'  ___    \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/
     \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/

  Yes this page is not finished, but you all will enjoy the SQUEEZE
  YOUR HONEY postcard feature, it works and it's FREE!. All you need
  is the e-mail address of someone special you would like to send a
  postcard and you know they can surf the net as the postcard is sent
  to another web site to be read on line as it contains graphics.

  Try it, you might like it! And connect your very own personal
  page to the SUE BEE HONEY page and all your internet friends will
  LOVE U HONEY! This is one connection that will get you lots of good
  comments and help to promote all Honey, yours and mine!!

                         ttul OLd Drone
                         Honree Sue Member
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ HTTP://SUEBEE.COM/POSTOFFICE/