Subject: List of Honey Wholesalers???

From: [email-masked] (GolfDrvr)
Date: 9 Sep 1996 20:05:24 -0400

Hi! My name is Marc Wachter and I just started brewing mead...everything
>from  light "champagne" mead to heady "pseudo-ale" mead and I am looking
for some information on honey wholesalers (or just honey distributors in
general regardless of size). I've tried my hand on the web but after
graduating I went from a Sun system to a 386 PC and BOY what a difference
(it's like going from a Diablo to a tricycle). Thanks in advance!!

Marc

---

From: [email-masked] (Aaron Morris)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 96 07:43:26 EDT

In article <[email-masked]>
[email-masked] (GolfDrvr) writes:
 
>general regardless of size).
 
Marc,
   There are many readers of the world wide newsgroup who may be able
and eager to help you out.  Where in the world are you?
                                                        /Aa

---

From: [email-masked] (GolfDrvr)
Date: 19 Sep 1996 01:40:36 -0400

Sorry, I was just so wrapped up in writing the letter I forgot to include
where I'm from...Lehigh Valley, PA.  I was also interested in a tri-state
area span because I' planning to buy bulk (55 gal) within the next year or
so.  Once again thanks and please accept my apologies for my negligence.

Marc