Subject: Looking for bees

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 07:48:00 GMT

*FYI* Now that is a rare post from a nice lady who wants a local
beekeeper to put bees in her back yard. The last time I heard about one
of these the back yard was 40 acres of almonds and the guy was looking
for Free Bees to pollinate his $50,000.00 crop.<BG>

                    ----------------------------------------
From: Betty B <[email-masked]>
Date:         Wed, 28 Aug 1996 17:29:02 -0700
Subject:      Looking for bees

My backyard is aching for a bee hive or two.

Here in West Seattle, the weather is temperate and we have flowers of some
sort most of the year, and several fruit trees. We do not use pesticides.
The people who lived here a few years ago kept bees.

Is there anyone in the area who would like to put a stand or two of bees
here? I don't want to buy them, just give them a good home for a while.

Betty B
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... To sway its silent chimes, else must the bee,