Subject: ANNOUNCE: 2nd World Conference on Biosurgery - 17th/18th April, 1997

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 06:01:08 -0600

The 2nd world conference on Biosurgery 17th and 18th April, 1997
takes place in the Grand Pavilion, Porthcawl, Mid Glamorgan,South Wales,
United Kindom.

Full details on the web page:

        http://www.smtl.co.uk/WMPRC/BioSurgery/Conference/

Programme
The conference will discuss the use of larvae (maggots), leeches,
flukes, bees and bee products in wound management and medicine. 

In addition to presentations by internationally recognised figures there
will be an opportunity for short free papers on the use of larvae, for
which abstracts are invited. There will be an award of 250 pounds (UK)
for the best presentation from a new author. 

Abstracts for this award should be submitted by January 31st 1997 on A4
paper, double spaced, to a maximum of 300 words. All abstracts should be
sent to Dr S Thomas, Director, Biosurgical Research Unit, SMTL, Bridgend
General Hospital, Quarella Road, Bridgend, CF31 1JP. 

Costs

The cost for this two day event is 150 pounds (UK), and this includes
lunch on both days and the conference dinner on the night of the 17th
April. 

Details of accommodation can be provided upon request. 

A discount of 10% will be given to all delegates who confirm bookings
before the 31st January 1997. 

To reserve your place please send e-mail to [email-masked] with the
following information: 

Name      :
Job Title :
Speciality:

Address 1 :
Address 2 :
Address 3 :
Address 4 :
Address 5 :

Tel No    :
Fax No    :
Email     :

Will you be attending the conference dinner on the evening of the 17th
?   [YES/NO]
---------------
Postscript versions  of the programme and registration form can be
obtained from the web site
 
      http://www.smtl.co.uk/WMPRC/BioSurgery/Conference/

Best Wishes,
Pete

-- 
Pete Phillips, Deputy Director, Surgical Materials Testing Lab, 
Bridgend General Hospital, S. Wales. Fax: +44 1656-667291
[email-masked]
Coming soon - the definitive web site on dressings, wound care and
disposables - http://www.smtl.co.uk/

-------------------==== Posted via Deja News ====-----------------------
      http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet