Subject: Re: INFO REQUEST:"American bee journal" ???

From: [email-masked] (bill fernihough)
Date: 30 Oct 1995 00:15:32 GMT

The American Bee Journal is a good magazine, I have subscribed to it for
about 15 years now.  Contact them at 51S. 2nd Street, Hamilton, IL 62341. 
The price for mail with the USA is about $20 US per annum, probably more
for outside the US.

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Stefano Villa)
wrote:

> I'm posting this for a friend of mine.
> He's looking for information about a magazine called 
> -American bee journal- or something like that.
> Does anyone knows somethings about it? 
> Subscription forms or any addres where he can get it?
> Here in Italy there's no way to get information about it.
> Thanks a lot.
>                                 stefano
> 
> [email-masked]

-- 
honey is sweeter than wine

---

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 00:08:00 GMT

>From: [email-masked] (Stefano Villa)
 >Subject: INFO REQUEST:"American bee journal" ???

V>I'm posting this for a friend of mine.
 >Here in Italy there's no way to get information about it.

        __________________________________________________________
       (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
       (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
      |.-----. FAX  .-----.  Ph. 217-847-3660   ___________        |
      |        Land Line Phone   217-847-3324  /������Ŀ   \       |
      |\_____/      \_____/      \_____/     /  �� �Ŀ �     \     |
      |/     \      /     \      /     \    /    � � � �      \    |
      |       >----<       >----<       >  <     � � � �ADANTS >   |
      |\_____/      \_____/      \_____/    \   �� ��� � and  /    |
      |      \      /     \      /     \     \  ��������Son's/     |
      |       >----<       >----<       >      \___________/       |
      |      /      \_____/      \_____/                           |
      |      \      /     \      /        Publishers of the        |
      |       `----<       >----'      AMERICAN BEE JOURNAL        |
      |             \_____/               51 South 2nd Street      |
      |    Foreign Subscription Rates   Hamilton, IL 32341-9988    |
      |                                                            |
      |          $25.70  1 year                                    |
      |           48.90  2 years                                   |
      |                                                            |
      |____________(tell them you read about it here)______________|
       \___________________________________________________________/

---
 � QMPro 1.53 � Wild Bee's BBS, a HONEY of a BBS (209) 826-8107