Subject: Beekeeping Asso./Clubs in S.E. Michigan

From: Tim Damon <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Mar 1996 18:12:20 GMT

I am a hobbiest beekeeper, entering my 3rd season with 10 hives, located 
in Washtanaw Co.. I would like to join a local club or association, but 
don't know of any. If anyone is active in such a club or knows of one 
could you E-mail me with any info.

Thanks

Tim Damon - Ann Arbor, MI
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Yonke)
Date: 9 Mar 1996 15:09:04 GMT

I too would be interested in that information.  I have/had (I lost them 
all again this winter) 11 hives in West Bloomfield.

Please e-mail me if you find out any information:

-
  [email-masked]

Thanks, Dennis

---

From: [email-masked] (H M McCabe (Harold))
Date: 11 Mar 1996 20:46:40 GMT

Me too!
-- 
Harold McCabe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything above this line is my opinion, even my name.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voice: 313-845-1133              Driver Information & Controls Software
FAX:   313-323-6699              Ford/Automotive Components Division
[email-masked]                 Dearborn, MI USA