Subject: Are there any bee hive/keeper tours?

From: [email-masked] (me)
Date: 11 Sep 96 14:42:52 UTC

Would someone please e-mail me if they're familiar with any honey making 
and bee keeping childrens' tours in Toronto, Canada or south central 
Ontario.

Thanks so much
Sherry B - naturally

---

From: [email-masked] (Francis Miquet)
Date: 13 Sep 1996 23:04:33 GMT

> and bee keeping childrens' tours in Toronto, Canada or south central 

There's a rather large bee-keeping center near Mirabel, Quebec (45 mins.
north-west of Montreal) called Inter-Miel. They have tours, displays,
charts, graphs, viewable hives, they make and sell tons of bee products. 
I visited it last year. A little too commercial for my taste but very
informative.

---

From: [email-masked] (Pollinator)
Date: 14 Sep 1996 19:34:41 -0400

>and bee keeping childrens' tours in Toronto, Canada or south central 

  The Toronto Museum & Science Center used to have a nice observation hive
set up.  You might check that out.

[email-masked]    Dave Green,  PO Box 1200,  Hemingway,  SC
29554

Practical Pollination Home Page            Dave & Janice Green
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

[email-masked]                                   Dave and Janice Green
Practical Pollination Home Page    
http://users.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html  
PO Box 1200, Hemingway, SC    29554