Subject: Distillation info here

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 02:17:00 GMT

----------------------------------------
*FYI* Just found the timely post and don't have any idea if it is
a rip off or something some of you would bee interested in. Here
in California we are blessed with many eucalyptus trees that could
be used for home distillation and many other natural plants such as
horehound and a few wild mint like plants. If anyone has an extra
$25 and wants to let us know if this is something that some of us
would be interested in please let us know.

                          ttul Andy-

PS I would try a few searches of the internet first as this maybe
public information that anyone can get for free.
                    ----------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (HeadHunter)
Subject: Distillation info here

-------------  Home Distillation  ---------------

Complete instructions and guide on how to distill volatile liquids ie.
ethanol or essential oils.

This guide explains all equipment used (simple and most available in any
home), techniques and provides data needed for safety. Complete with
drawings and extensive instructions.

Distillation may be illegal in your locality and owning a still may be
illegal however all of the equipment used is available in the home for
other purposes.
The guide is for education purposes only and does not condone illegal use.

The guide only costs $25.00 and will be emailed to you.
Payment in cash, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, NO cheques.

Email [email-masked] for order form.
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ "Where there are fruits & nuts, there are beekeepers"

---

From: [email-masked] (BusyKnight)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:06:14 GMT

>public information that anyone can get for free.

   This is available FREE on the Internet -- its available at a FTP/
gopher site.  I don't have the address of it handy right at the moment
but no need to spend the $25 for it.

---

From: [email-masked] (Allen Dick)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 96 13:00:31 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur) wrote:
                    ----------------------------------------
>would be interested in please let us know.

This info should be available free in your local library.

If not, any decent home wine making store will have a pile of books on 
hand.  Usually there'll be one about distilling  -- in detail -- for 
less than $25.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                    VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada  T0M 1Y0
    Honey, Bees, & Art <http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka/>