Subject: Re: HELP! Beehives and New N

From: [email-masked] (BusyKnight)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 21:03:04 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
>This might seem a bit insenistive but it seems to me that you had better
>consider untilising the increased value of your property(due to
>closeness of town or whatever) cash up and move further out
Hummm....I kinda had the same reaction to the Tulsa, Oklohoma
posting as you express here.
   Looks like to me, if you live in Tulsa and the city council doesn't
vote your way then your options are fairly limited.  I presume there
isn't any mass out pouring of support for beekeepers and that it's
unlikely to materalize.  So, given the fact there won't be a 'recall'
election; you can either: 1) stop keeping bees there or 2) vote with
your feet.

BusyKnight
Allen, TX (Where beekeepers got active quiet some time ago and
got a city ordanance passed that provided for allowing beekeeping).

P. S. -- (& back to the original posting):  100 fruit trees, a pond,
a "large" garden,  and a house ......all on ONE acre???   That is 
one helluva crowded acre!        :-)