Subject: beekeepers in wyoming

From: Jack Goldstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:19:38 -0600

I am looking for any beekeepers in Wyoming (near Teton County) and
their experiences in this area.  I am looking at
doing some beekeeping as a hobby.

thanks - 

jackg

-- 

/*****************************************************************/ 
/*                                                               */ 
/* Jack Goldstein                           [email-masked] */ 
/* PO Box 4539                                                   */ 
/* Jackson, WY 83001                         Voice (307)733-7639 */ 
/*                                                               */ 
/*                                                               */ 
/*   "Everybody's building big ships and boats.                  */ 
/*    Some are building monuments, others jotting down notes.    */ 
/*    Everybody's in despair, every girl and boy.                */ 
/*    But when Quinn the Eskimo gets  here,                      */ 
/*    Everybody's gonna jump for joy."                           */ 
/*                                                               */ 
/*****************************************************************/