Subject: Iowa Honey Producers Annual Meeting

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 1995 02:37:00 GMT

This message was from Bill Van Roekel <[email-masked]> to Multiple reci
originally in conference BEE-LISTMAIL on WILDBEES (WILD BEE'S BBS)
and was forwarded to you by ANDY NACHBAUR
                    ----------------------------------------
From: Bill Van Roekel <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list BEE-L <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 6 Oct 1995 08:21:14 CST
Subject:      Iowa Honey Producers Annual Meeting
Organization: NCRPIS

The Iowa Honey Producers annual meeting will be held on November 10 &
11 at the Starlight Village Motel in Des Moines, Iowa.  I will try to
post more information later, but if you are interested in attending,
(and anyone with an interest in bees is more than welcome to come)
e-mail me directly.  A very good program of speakers on a variety of
subjects is planned.
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ Soyez prudent : 90% des gens sont causes par accident.