Subject: BEST QUALITY MEXICAN HONEYBUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN MEXICO***********

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 14:11:00 GMT

***************************The easiest way to make contact and business with Me
ican companies

*TRADE CONTACTS*
                    ----------------------------------------
From: MEXICO CONTACT <sci@servidor>
Subject: BEST QUALITY MEXICAN HONEY

                        BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN MEXICO
                    ****************************************
        The easiest way to make contact and business with Mexican companies

COMPANY PROFILE:        Nectar de Campeche SA de CV

PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS:Honey of the highest quality. Perfect for food and
                        health stores. 100% natural. No preservatives. We
                        are certifies by the swiss company NATURELAND.
                        Crystal Bottle of 340 grs. each

BANK OF REFERENCE:      BANCOMEXT, BANCOMER AND BITAL

TRANSPORTATION:         Containers

PACKING:                Crystal Bottle 340 grs.

LABELS:                 Spanish or English

BUSINESS INTERESTS:     Distributors or importers, companies in the health
                        food industry, to sell our product in their countries

CONTACT PERSON:         Miguel Angel Preve Grajales

COMPANY ESTABLISHED IN(year and location):1992, Campeche, Campeche. Mexico

PHONE: (52982) 10829
FAX: (52982) 10829
ADDRESS:        AV. RUIZ CORTINES 112112 DEPTO 806-A
                C.P. 24040
                CAMPECHE,CAMPECHE
                MEXICO

ANY REQUEST OR MORE INFORMATION BY E/MAIL AT [email-masked]

IF POSSIBLE SEND THE SAME INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   SISTEMA DE COMUNICACION E INFORMATICA
                   =====================================
           BUSINESS AND PERSONAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM IN MEXICO
*****************************************************************************
            TEL. (525) 579 6888         FAX. (525) 579 9822

POST MAIL:                              E MAIL:
        APARTADO POSTAL 13 536               [email-masked]
        C.P. 03500
        MEXICO CITY
*****************************************************************************
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ "Where there is honey, there are beekeepers"