Subject: News from ApimondiaHi everybody,

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 15:13:00 GMT

*WORLD NEWS on bee loss from the BEE-List
                    ----------------------------------------
From: "Matysek Miroslav, Ing." <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 20 May 1996 13:19:17 +0100
Subject:      News from Apimondia

    Hi everybody,
news from Apimondia - Roma, may, 1996.

    Guess of dead bee colonies on varroa in winter 95/96:

    World - about 25% (from 50 mil. colonies 13 mil. dead),
    Austria - about 70%,
    German - about 45 - 50%, local even 80%,
    Slovakia - about 35 - 40% and
    Czech republic - about 20%.

(passed by Bee Res. Inst. at Doll near Prague, 252 66 Libcice n.
Vl., CZ)

    Best regards

+----------------------------------------------------------+
|Miroslav Matysek                                          |
[email-masked]                                     |
|Technical University in Brno                              |
|Faculty of Technology in Zlin                             |
|Department of automatic control                           |
|762 72 Zlin, Czech republic     tel., fax: +42 67 721 1521|
+----------------------------------------------------------+