Subject: looking for an expert/author

From: Frank Maunder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 19:00:07 +0200

Greetings Beekeepers

I am looking for a beekeeping specialist who also has an interest in
writing, with a view finding someone to author a distance learning
course in beekeeping.

My name is Frank Maunder. I am the ceo of International Colleges Group
(ICG). Please visit our three colleges at http://www.intec.edu.za

You will see that we are a specialist distance learning institution,
that we are currently teaching about 150 000 students and that we offer
quite a wide range of courses.

Would any interested persons please contact me by Email at
[email-masked]

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] (Hugo Thone)
Date: 9 Dec 1996 12:53:53 GMT

How many beekeeper specialists do you actually need?  ;-)

Cheers 
+++++

Hugo Thone (SE144)
ALCATEL TELECOM		    (\		email : [email-masked]
F.Wellesplein 1		   {|||8-	phone : (32) 3 240 94 52
B-2018 Antwerp		    (/		fax   : (32) 3 240 99 50

		    do bee do bee do ....