Subject: Pollination Book BEST SEL

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 18:56:00 GMT

Getting on the Band Wagon

Publishers are quick to react to the adverse information ruminating from
inside the bee industry on the decline of the honeybee in America with
new promotions on the pending disaster. The SF CHRONICLE's Best Seller
list for July 28 includes as 15th on the non-fiction list a title,
THE FORGOTTEN POLLINATORS, by Stephen Buchmann & Gary Paul Nabham,
(302 pages $25.,Island). "Insecticides are killing off creatures that
pollinate crops".

Anyone interested can order this book or any other beekeeping book in
print via internet e-mail by requesting it from [email-masked],
include your CC information and I will confirm your order and shipping
information.

Another book that has just come out in a new edition is THE NATURAL
HISTORY OF POLLINATION, by Michael Proctor, Peter Yeo & Andrew Lack.
This is a new edition of the "Pollination of Flower, originally published
in 1973. A must have reference book on pollination by insects, and all
the wonderful ways nature gets this job done. (487 pages, 45 color and
216 b/w pictures, and 131 drawings, plus 39 tables), a 6x8 1/4 hard
cover for $42.95 or 24.95 paperback.

                             ttul Andy-
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ All bees are looking for bargains in nature's supermarket