Subject: Exterminating Bumblebees/Carpenter Bees

From: "Patrick McGuire" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Sep 96 04:56:25 GMT

A neighbor is having quite a time with some Bumblebees and wanted to know
what might be the most efficient way of exterminating them.  Frankly, I
would rather tell him some way of driving them out and away from where they
are nesting.  Any suggestions?

---

From: [email-masked] (Aaron Morris)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 96 07:35:37 EDT

In article <[email-masked]>
 
>are nesting.  Any suggestions?
 
At this time of yesr it's only a matter of a few more week and the
bumbles will decline radidly as winter approaches.  Perhaps your
neighbor can patiently wait them out.  Only the queen survives the
winter and she may move to a different location on her own.
 
Aaron Morris - thinking the bumblebee is your friend!