Subject: Heating Honey

From: [email-masked] (Pollen1)
Date: 14 Jul 1995 17:18:04 -0400

Is it necessary to heat your fresh honey from the comb before eating? 
Thanks!

                                             Dave

---

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 07:15:00 GMT

*FYI* More info on making your own essential oils. Use at own risk
of spending $25....and stinking up your kitchen!

Order form attached. When you send your order pls remember to ask for
special essential oil advice.

>H>From: [email-masked] (HeadHunter)
> >Subject: Distillation info here
>
>H>-------------  Home Distillation  ---------------
>
>H>Complete instructions and guide on how to distill volatile liquids ie.
> >ethanol or essential oils.
>
>H>Email [email-masked] for order form.
>
>Send order form I am interest in extracting essential oils from
>eucalyptus trees.
>                       ttul Andy-
>---
> ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ Beekeepers Dream..... 80,000+ Females in one box....!.

--============_-1370659091==_============

Home Distillation Manual

Thanks for your inquiry for my Home Distillation Manual. I am an avid home
brewer and this Distillation Manual Project started from a desire to put
those gone wrong batches to use. I found it impossible to source basic and
complete info in one place - so I wrote my own. Of course I don't actually
distill :) (that's illegal here!) but I experimented, studied and hunted
some very difficult to find info to put together this manual that will make
your endeavours simple and effective.

The Manual contains complete instructions and illustration guide on how to
distill volatile liquids ie. ethanol or essential oils. This will set you
on your way to construct your first basic still made with common kitchen
equipment. Your results will be quite successful. I must stress however I
take no responsibility if this practice is illegal in your area or for your
results and any problems that may occur.

This guide explains all equipment used (simple and most available in any
home), techniques and provides data needed for safety. Complete with
drawings and extensive instructions.

To order please supply the following information

Name on card
Address
Card type Amex Mastercard or Visa
Card No
Expiry Date

Alternatively you can send cash to

AD Hancock
PO Box 36
Gumeracha SA 5233
Australia

Your manual will be emailed to you. Your debit of $25.00 will occur on
successful receipt by your server.
Any problems and questions regarding technique, improvements or suggestions
will be gladly dealt with by email.

Regards Tony Hancock
[email-masked]

---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... "Having found the flower and driven a bee away,