Subject: low temperqture queens

From: [email-masked] (Hugo Thone)
Date: 11 Jun 1996 12:55:53 GMT

Hi,

Is there anybody out their who has experience with breeding queens in a
breeding-case at a lower temperature then the normal 34-34.5 C (94 F) ?
It takes a few days longer for the queeens to emerge, but they should be
bigger and stronger (???). I have found the first statement to be through,
but I cannot check the other statements.

Cheers

+++++

Hugo Thone (SE144)
ALCATEL TELECOM		    (\		email : [email-masked]
F.Wellesplein 1		   {|||8-	phone : (32) 3 240 94 52
B-2018 Antwerp		    (/		fax   : (32) 3 240 99 50

		    do bee do bee do ....

---

From: Ulli Hoeger <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jun 1996 17:15:10 GMT

Ok, it will take longer, but why they should be bigger and 
stronger?