Subject: Essential Oils Supplier &

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 22:16:00 GMT

Hello Bee Friends and those who like to try new ideas.
As you can see I found this on the net and have only included a small
sample of the price list as most of you I hope will browse on over and
check it out for yourself. I am sure that if you are interested in
gallons or drums there are very big price brakes. The small sizes
you can buy just about in any chain drug store. ttul Andy-

The Good Scents Company
1977 East Montana Avenue, Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154
Phone (414) 764-2659    Fax (414) 764-6035
Email [email-masked]    Alpha World 627N, 2W
Company Page: http://www.execpc.com/~goodscnt/
Price List of : 08/19/96      Replaces Price List Dated : 08/17/96
_______________________________________________________________________________
       | 1/4 Ounce  | 1/2 Ounce  |  1 Ounce   |  4 Ounce   |  8 Ounce
 Code  | Natural Essential Oils
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100290 | EUCALYPTUS OIL FCC (EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS) (EUCALYPTOL 80/85%)
       | $     6.06 | $     6.62 | $     7.22 | $     8.36 | $     9.66
101316 | ORIGANUM OIL (THYMUS VULGARIS) TURKEY
       | $     7.24 | $     8.90 | $    11.63 | $    25.34 | $    42.30
101325 | SPEARMINT OIL FCC (MENTHA CARDIACA) AMERICAN
       | $     6.38 | $     7.23 | $     8.40 | $    12.90 | $    18.39
101697 | WINTERGREEN OIL FCC (GAULTHERIA PROCUMBENE)
       | $     6.06 | $     6.62 | $     7.23 | $     8.40 | $     9.73
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS: COD UNTIL CREDIT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED / 30 DAYS THEREAFTER.  $20.00
SERVICE CHARGE FOR RETURNED CHECKS. ALL ORDERS SHIPPED FOB OAK CREEK,
WISCONSIN.  CLAIMS & DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED TO CARRIER & TO THE GOOD
SCENTS COMPANY WITHIN 5 DAYS.  NO BACK ORDERS, PLEASE REORDER. NO
RETURNS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.  PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
RESALE CERTIFICATE MUST ACCOMPANY INITIAL ORDER OR A 5.6% SALES TAX WILL
BE ADDED TO PURCHASE PRICE.
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ "Bannwabe"..Natural Verroa Mite Control