Subject: Bee Suit Evaluation, and more

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 00:52:00 GMT

*FYI* of interest to all from the editor of Bee Culture Magazine.
                    ----------------------------------------
From: Kim Flottum <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 5 Sep 1996 08:32:10 -0400
Subject:      Bee Suit Evaluation, and more

Hello,

This is a promotional message, however, it fits in with the bee tight topic
mentioned, so I thought I would share it with the group. In the November
issue of Bee Culture magazine, there will be a detailed article on clothes
that beekeepers wear while working bees. All U.S., and some foreign sources
have been evaluated for a variety of factors including bee-tightness. But
cost, wearability, usefullness, and the like are also included. The many
types of veils, suits, gloves, bands, hats, etc. have all been tried and
tested in both a casual and commercial setting, and the results (and photos)
given for your infomation. There is also a bit of history and the evolution
of the bee suit and veil as well.This article is similar to those published
in the past in Bee Culture, evaluating and comparing other types of
beekeeping equipment, most notebly woodenware, extractors, uncappers, and the
like. No other American beekeeping magazine produces information of this
sort.

For more information on how to obtain Bee Culture magazine please contact me
directly, at [email-masked],  or check out our web page at
http:/www.airoot.com

Again, I realize this is a pretty straight forward commercial message, and I
apologize if I have offended any subscirber. However, after monitering this
list almost from the beginning, it is apparent that many subscribers do not
have access to current information, and certainly not information of the sort
mentioned here. Thank you for your time.

Kim Flottum
Editor, Bee Culture magazine
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... Where the wild bee never flew,