Subject: Trachel mites and oil patties

From: [email-masked] (Ken McAuliffe)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 05:45:17 GMT

Does anyone know if Diana Sammataro did any followup research to her
1991-93 research on tracheal mites and oil patties?  If anyone does,
please e-mail me. :) Thanks.

---

From: Dave MacFawn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 20:21:58 GMT

Don't know, but Mike Hood at Clemson teamed with ?? down in
Georgia on research and found that August in the Clemson area is
the best time to treat for Varroa mites when bee
loss/replacement and hive loss is considered.  Not sure how this
research would translate to other areas.

>==========Ken McAuliffe, 9/2/96==========
>

dave macfawn
AT&T Global Information Solutions
[email-masked]
(803) 939-7409