Subject: Indiana SBA Fall Meeting

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 11:36:00 GMT

*Off the B-List*

From: Ken Adams <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 6 Oct 1995 02:19:07 EST
Subject:      Indiana SBA Fall Meeting

97th Annual Fall Meeting, Indiana State Beekeepers Association

        The fall meeting will be in Burlington, Indiana on
October 14, 1995.  It will be at the Burlington Center located
at Burlington Park. Registration is $2.00 per individual, $3.00
per family. The Lunch meal is catered and will cost $6.00 per
person.

08:00 Registration

09:00 Meeting Starts

09:30 Call to order

09:40 Reports:  Treasurer- Steve Welch
                Secretary- Tracy Hunter
                State Apiary Inspector- Kathleen Prough

09:50 Introduction of 1996 Indiana Honey Queen Contestants

10:00 1995 Indiana Honey Queen Report by Carrie Beguhn

10:15 Election of Officers

10:30 Gerald Burchett from Eddyville, Kentucky
      "Young People in Beekeeping"

11:30 Lunch- catered

12:45 Entertainment

13:15 Awards-
        Beekeeper of the Year
        Clover Blossom Award
        Honey Show

13:30 Auction

14:15 Queen Coronation

14:30 Don Stoelting from Louisville, Kentucky
      "Everything You Need to Know About Pollen"

15:30 Closing Announcements

For more information, contact John Adams, V.P., (317) 566-3254 or
                              Jerry Shaw, Pres., (219) 674-9327
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ Soyez prudent : 90% des gens sont causes par accident.