Subject: SUPERS NEEDED

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 00:18:00 GMT

*FYI*Cross posted from the APIS List for those US that may be
interested. Sorry to the rest of the beekeepers who can not help.
                    ----------------------------------------
From: Betty J Cox <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list APIS-L <[email-masked]>
Date:         Fri, 29 Nov 1996 15:13:22 -0500
Subject:      SUPERS NEEDED

Wanted - 5 3/4" supers with drawn comb in good/excellent condition.  Call
Samuel Cox in North Carolina at 919-482-8749.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Betty J Cox                           |   "Let your arithmetic be at
E-Mail  : bcox@chowan                 |    its best when counting
Internet: [email-masked]    |    blessings."
Phone   : 919-482-8431                |
FAX     : 919-482-0126                |                    --Borrowed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ Santa on the Web <http://www.santamail.com>