Subject: NEEMAZAD (botanical insec

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 19:03:00 GMT

Hi All,

  Beekeeper's here are experimenting with a chemical product they
mix with sugar syrup at ratio's of 300 gallons sugar to 2 quarts
product and feed it to the bees in early spring to kill varroa mites.
The product sells for about $50. a gallon and is 0.25% Azadirachtin
(active ingredient).

  Have you heard anything about this product made by GRACE and sold
as NEEMAZAD 0.28 EC?

  Our Green Season is about over and now we are into our Brown Season.
Lots of nice tall grass to burn this year, and some areas are burning
now so those areas are in their Black Season.<G>

                                ttul Andy-
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ All bees are looking for bargains in nature's supermarket

---

From: [email-masked] (Kirk & Sharon Jones)
Date: 30 Apr 1996 22:32:25 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Andy

>   Have you heard anything about this product made by GRACE and sold
                              ttul Andy-
Hello Andy,

Do you think this is another neem product, like Margosan-O? We are
experimenting on a couple of my kid's hives with neem. Margosan-O was
priced at about $50 a quart. We tried 6 ml per hive mixed with corn syrup
last fall. We will try it again this spring and look for results.

I'd like to hear more on this subject. Keep us posted.

thanks,
Kirk