Subject: Re: was bleach in syrup

From: [email-masked] (MiksaHF)
Date: 24 Jan 1996 09:20:31 -0500

I understand the USDA may have done such testing of bleach, salts,
minerals, etc.

The USDA Lab I worked at for a number of years did tests of water
supplies,  but that information may have to come from quarter reports
found at the Tucson Lab only.   That is if those reports are still there! 
        Some hassle was caused when several of us coppied the information
>from  those reports on the importation by the USDA of AHB's for several
years from Dr. Kerr in Brazil between 1959-61, it would not surprise me if
those reports have been destroyed.      But, the one study in Madison I
understand is only one of  several using bleach.    

We are now studing the use of a special mineral source that has 200
minerals in each dose.   There are only two mines known in the world that
have 200 trace minerals in them.    Honeybees are animals and are a
product of the earth, they require many minerals to remain healthy.

For the past 30+ years in commercial beekeeping, I have never had such
good colonies of honeybees without the use of non-approved products for
all the colonies in my operation as I've had in the past ten years.     

David Miksa 
[email-masked]