Subject: Farm Journal Today

From: [email-masked] (Gary Arndt)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 1995 18:23:27 GMT

"Farm Journal Today" is a world wide web product of Farm Journal 
Publishing, a Tribune Companies property. Farm Journal has a history
in 
the magazine business dating back to 1877, headquartered in
Philadelphia, 
PA. It addresses the nation's largest industry--agriculture, and the
US 
Food and Fiber industry.

The multi-purpose site offers timely information for US agricultural 
producers and marketers, along with live chat and forum capabilities,
a 
commerical center, and a business center offering navigation to other 
related Agricultural sites on the Internet. Linked to weather and 
commodity pricing sites, Farm Journal Today offers Real Audio 
capabilities.

Farm Journal Today is complimentary, with no subscriber fee and is 
supported by advertising. 

Visit us at <URL:http://www.FarmJournal.com/>