Subject: Apitherapy and the Law

From: [email-masked] (Darlene Scribilo)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 15:44:29 GMT

Time: february 19, 1996. 07:47

Apitherapy and the law

As apitherapy becomes more widely used, apitherapists will require guidelines for dealing 
with the legal aspects of the treatment of their clients. I am planning to publish a book on 
Apitherapy and the Law. I would like to hear from apitherapists, physicians and others 
who may have used bee hive products (bee venom - bee sting therapy, propolis, pollen, 
royal jelly and honey) for maintaining and promoting health. Therapists who have been or 
know someone who has been involved with the legal aspects of their activities of treating 
clients are invited to relate their experiences.
  I am hoping to receive information from as many countries as possible. The book will 
likely include legal precedents, Medical and Alternative Practitioners Acts, therapy 
guidelines for alternative therapists, information on practices raided by authorities, 
confiscated natural remedies and related therapy equipments, insurance coverage of 
therapy, etc.
  In appreciation to those whose information I use, they will be acknowledged in the book 
and will receive a complementary copy. If you have any comments about the book which 
would be of value please write to me. Thank you in advanced for your help.

Michael Simics
Apitronic Publishing
4640 Pendlebury Rd.,
Richmond, B.C.,
Canada, V7E 1E7
Ph./Fax: (604) 271-9414
[email-masked]

Please feel free to pass this message along to other individuals or groups who may have 
something to contribute. Please do not respond to this message through the list or news 
group, but instead e-mail or write me directly. Thank you.