Subject: Re: Full/Part time employment, Honey Production

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 4 May 1996 03:36:29 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Matt R Chambers <[email-masked]> wrote:

>btw, if anyone does not think that this post is appropriate for this 
>newsgroup, please let me know.  I was told not to post in the 
>sci.agriculture and some entomology group.  I personally 
>don't think it is a problem but I would not want to piss anyone off.

You can post whatever you like wherever you like: the appropriateness is
the issue. Your post to sci.agriculture.beekeeping seems absolutely
appropriate.
Adam
-- 
_________________
Adam Finkelstein                    
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Matt R Chambers)
Date: 4 May 1996 02:54:21 GMT

Robson Honey Co, Carrington, North Dakota / Hillister, Texas

Basically all range of work is available, from full time to just summer 
time jobs.  Robson Honey Co. makes honey for Sue Bee.  Currently we run 
roughly 6000 colonies, give or take a thousand.  This year, because of 
increasing honey prices, we plan to run more colonies than usual.  I am 
posting this article for my Dad, Bruce Chambers, who manages the company  If 
anyone is interested or would like more info, please write back.  Include 
a phone number and time you can be reached at if you would like to be 
contacted about possible employment.  If you can refer anyone who is 
looking for employment that would be great as well.  Thanks in advance.

Matt Chambers

--

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph Jucha)
Date: Sun, 05 May 96 06:43:58 GMT

>looking for employment that would be great as well.  Thanks in advance.
  ( Warning...a "When I was YOUR age story" coming...)

 My first honest job was unloading trucks. It wasn't glamourous, it was hard, 
dirty work. I enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment when I had finished. It 
taught me that there *IS* joy to be found in work...it also taught me to never 
QUIT. If There are any teens that may be thinking of applying, the lessons you 
learn will be of value down the road. The pay will buy stuff, but the work 
will earn you memories that can't be stolen.
 
>don't think it is a problem but I would not want to piss anyone off.
 They'll get over it.:)