Subject: Package bees Utah?

From: Tom Doak <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Mar 1996 20:34:26 GMT

Subject: Re: Package bees Fla/GA. ?
From: Theodore V. Fischer, [email-masked]
Date: 1 Mar 1996 21:48:40 GMT
In article <[email-masked]> Theodore V.
Fischer, [email-masked] writes:

Hi, I was given a bee kit this year, and am wondering where to order bees
from.  Any suggestions?  Who ships to Utah, are there suggested bee
types?  My interest is in bees that take care of themselves, not in max.
production.   Any help, advice, and general flack is wlecome...

Tom Doak
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\x\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
U of Utah
SaltLakeCity, UT

[email-masked]

---

From: karen wachlin <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Mar 1996 02:47:58 GMT

Concerning your inquiry, Plantation Bee Company, PO Box 24559, St. Simons 
Island, Georgia  31522  raises queens and sells packages and nucs in SE 
GA. which can be sent by mail.  All queens are mated on an island located 
off the coast of Georgia.  I know quality and service are good - it's my 
company.