Subject: sourwood honey

From: Howard Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 21:24:20 -0400

Hello All!  
I am a beekeeper of over 20 years and have collected honey worldwide.  I
do not however have a sample of sourwood honey.  If any of you reading
this message is interested in a honey sample exchange,  please email me
and I will send you a 1 lb. queenline jar of Central New york State
honey upon the receipt of the same of sourwood.   I will also extend
this offer to others that have a unique flower source.   Please, if you
are interested, e-mail me first so that I am not bombarded with samples.

Thanks to all,

Howie Cohen
South Woods Honey Farm
Utica, NY
USA

---

From: [email-masked] (Adam Finkelstein)
Date: 31 Aug 1996 14:42:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, Howard Cohen  <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I am a beekeeper of over 20 years and have collected honey worldwide.

A cool idea! If you don't mind, would you list the honey you have in your
collection? I'd be fascinated to read where honey is produced world-wide.

How do you keep the honey? In jars?

Adam
-- 
_________________
Adam Finkelstein                    
[email-masked]