Subject: bee pollen wanted

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:56:00 GMT

*FYI personal e-mail received. Pollen Wanted to Buy$

                    ----------------------------------------
From: Markus Huurman <[email-masked]>
Date:          Wed, 21 Aug 1996 08:52:18 CET+1:00
Subject:       bee pollen

Dear Sir, Madam,

Yesterday I watched the Internet and saw your e-mail address
mentioned somewhere with regard to the beekeeping subject.

The reason for this e-mail is that I am looking for more sources
to contact beekeepers that collect and sell pollen in Europe and
abroad in the Southern hemisphere.
Especially beekeepers that have experience with the collection and
storage of fresh frozen pollen.

This product is used by the company I work for, for the feeding of
insects that are used for biological crop protection and natural
pollination, mainly in the field of horticulture.

I would like to know if you could help me to suggest where to find
these beekeepers. Maybe you know of Associations, Magazines,
Organizations, Web-sites that could provide more information.

Awaiting your reply with great interest,

KOPPERT B.V.

Markus Huurman
(Purchasing manager)
.................................................................
.                                                               .
.   Postaddress:                P.O. BOX 155                    .
.                               2650 AD BERKEL EN RODENRIJS     .
.                               THE NETHERLANDS                 .
.   Internet e-mail address:    [email-masked]            .
.   Telephone:                  +31-10-514 04 44                .
.   Telefax:                    +31-10-511 79 47                .
.                                                               .
.................................................................