Subject: BEE PHOTOGRAPHS

From: Joe Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 11:29:07 -0500

Good day ladies and/or gentlemen,

Pardon the interuption. I don't know if this would be the correct forum
for my request, but her goes anyhow.

I am trying to track down various pictures of bees to incorporate in a
web page design. The company that requested the bees is B&B DataLink --
cute huh? Is there any way that I can garner quite a few good images
>from  anyone, including a photo release permitting us to use the images.
Or, can I get contact information for another individual, organization
or company that I may be able to secure bee photographs from? We don't
have a large budget, if any, for the images. However, we can post a
photo credit with a link/contact to your site in return for the supplied
images.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, 

Joe Molnar
[email-masked]
http://www.molnardigital.com
http://www.bblink.com