Subject: welcome to NE

From: [email-masked] (Jim Metcalf)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 95 11:13:00 -0400

Andy, I was on your BBS earlier this AM while you were still counting
bees, Great to have you back. This BBS is called AGRA-NET and is open to
the public. It has to be the BEST BBS that deals with AG issues. They
list most of the Northeast AG newsletters and now with the beekeepers
conference it is fantastic. Pass the word. the # is 508-529-0801.

---

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:32:00 GMT

J>Subject: welcome to NE
 >From: [email-masked] (Jim Metcalf)

J>Andy, I was on your BBS earlier this AM while you were still counting
 >conference it is fantastic. Pass the word. the # is 508-529-0801.

Hello Jim,

   Sounds like a interesting place to visit. I will have to drop a
nickel on them and see if I can find some new ideas to add to the
Wild Bee's bbs.
                        ttul Andy-