Subject: Looking for Small Plastic Bees

From: Carol Killoran <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Apr 1996 16:21:51 GMT

My Fiance is a beekeeper in Alberta, Canada.   We are getting married in May, and 
for wedding favors, we are giving everyone a small jar (100 ml) of honey.  I am 
decorating the jars with white lace and purple material - tied on to the lid with 
purple ribbon.  On top I am going to glue some small dried or silk flowers and 
hopefully a SMALL PLASTIC BEE.

My fiance's Dad has a few really great plastic bee pins - but we don't know where he 
got them, and I am having a hard time finding some more.  Does anyone have a supply 
of these:  a 3-dimensional plastic Bee(not fuzzy), realistic (goldish) color, under 
an inch long, with or without a pin, and at hopefully under $0.50 each.  I need at 
least 175 of them.

Thank you for your time.

Carol
-- 
===================
Carol Killoran
Brooks, Alberta, Canada
[email-masked]