Subject: Re: Pitful Sight Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96 15:01:56 -0500

-=> Quoting Int:[email-masked] to ** All ** <=-

 In> Just got a report back on my bees I sent off to have checked.  Did
 In> not  find anything and was even free of tracheal mites.  Looks like my
 In> bees  were done in by Varroa.  I must have started the Wintergreen to
 In> late.  I  have Apistan strips on now and they are holding their own
 In> with piles of  Mites on the sticky boards.  I may try a couple hives
 In> next year but will  sure start earlier in the fall.  I thank everybody
 In> that has input on this  subject as this is the only way we will learn.
 In> Ken Lawrence

Hi!
I and my friends at the Tidewater Beekeepers Association have been discussing
this in our last couple of meetings. Could you fill me in on the details of
when you applied the Wintergreen as to how long before you had your die off
and what method of introduction you were using? If I've asked you this before
I apologise. I get forgetful of who I've asked what sometimes...

        Thank You,
                Carl Powell
                [email-masked]

... A unicorn is nothing more, nothing less, than a horny horse.

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 96 00:22:12 -0500

Hi!

        Thank You,
                Carl Powell
                [email-masked]

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20