Subject: INSIDE A BEEHIVE 2nd offe

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 19:55:00 GMT

BOOK REVIEW and a GOOD Deal follows!
        __________________________________________________________
       (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
       (//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////)
      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
      |    ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     ___     |
      |   /   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \    |
      |   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/    |
      |   /   \___/                                   \___/   \    |
      |   \___/    \ _ /       The MAGIC SCHOOL BUS       \___/    |
      |   /   \    /O O \   _                             /   \    |
      |   \___/    \~~~ / // \    INSIDE A BEEHIVE        \___/    |
      |   /   \     /--\//   ))                           /   \    |
      |   \___/()==/()== \__./     by Joanna Cole         \___/    |
      |   /   \()=(  ()= )  Illustrated by Bruce Degen    /   \    |
      |   \___/    \____/                                 \___/    |
      |   /   \     ||||    "A MUST BUY BEE BOOK" says    /   \    |
      |   \___/    (/  \)    the OLD Drone                \___/    |
      |   /   \___           1st edition Sept 1996      __/   \    |
      |   \___/   \___     ___     ___     ___     ___/   \___/    |
      |   /   \___/   \___/   \__ /   \___/   \___/   \___/   \    |
      |   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/   \___/    |
      :____________________________________________________________:
       \___________________________________________________________/

       How do you review a book that you fall in love with at first
       blush? This has to bee the Best Children's bee book that I have
       ever had the pleasure to read. It has to bee OK for you adults as
       I enjoyed it. I am sure if it has a fault some will say it does
       not put the "fear" of the killer bees into our children but only
       explains what goes on inside a beehive and the bees cycle with
       the best cartoon style art and great text that I have ever seen.
       I enjoyed every page! This is a HONEY seller, but does not leave
       out POLLINATION and a "MUST BUY" for all interested in the bee
       industry at any level.

       INSIDE A BEEHIVE is part of the MAGIC SCHOOL BUS series of books
       and is tied into the PBS TV show of the same name. It retails in
       the US for $15.95. Because BARNEY Loves you all and so does the
       OLd Drone I can send you this book in the USA for $14.95 plus
       $1.50 postage, or for $20.00 you can have the book and the
       satisfaction of supporting the Wild Bee's BBS and a place of.
       Honor seen by all who log on to the bbs.

       Get one and I bet you will want one for each of your kids, or
       grand kids. Now is the time to put them away for Christmas.

       The book itself is hard bound with jacket and 48 pages and 100%
       illustrated from Scholastic Press, 555 Broadway, NY, NY-10012
       ISBN 0-590-44684-3 $15.95 list priced.

       To order from Wild Bees post your order via US mail to:

            Inside a Beehive    or   via private e-mail to:
            1522 Paradise Lane       [email-masked]
            Los Banos, CA 93635 or   [email-masked]

       We can handle CC,(Master or Visa), checks, cash or whatever you
       have to trade. One week or faster delivery depending on supply.
                                <end>
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ HTTP://SUEBEE.COM