Subject: Need help with Hornet's nest

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: 1 Sep 1996 02:44:52 GMT

I have a football size hornet's nest under my deck and am wondering what 
to do with it.  So if anyone out there knows could you please reply with 
your solution.  Thanks.

-=AGE=-

--

---

From: [email-masked] (beeman at esoteric services)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 07:09:45 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
: I have a football size hornet's nest under my deck and am wondering what 
: to do with it.  So if anyone out there knows could you please reply with 
: your solution.  Thanks.

: -=AGE=-

: --
     Leave it alone untill it is empty (it's an annual) these are usually
not the type to scavenge or *hassle you, unless disturbed.
they prefer live prey and do a service to your yard or garden.