Subject: Re: Selling and pricing small quantities of honey

From: Ken Bundrick <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Aug 1996 02:01:23 GMT

[email-masked] (Norm Bolser) wrote:
>Well, after several (five?) of keeping bees, I've finally gotten more
>than I possibly can use.  What would be a fair price per pint selling
>through the local store?  I live in Washington State.  
>	Related to this, what does honey weigh per pint?  I've
>followed the wholesale prices per pound, but without going to the
>trouble of trying to weight out a pint, I'll bet some of you know off
>the tops of your heads.  
>	Thank you.
>
>				Norm Bolser

We sell pints for $4.00 retail and about $3.50 wholesale in N. Florida 
this year.  A pint weighs 1.5 pounds.  you don't have to weigh it just 
fill a pint jar and label it at 1.5 pounds.  In our area it is illegal to 
sell honey which is not labeled.

K. Bundrick
Bundrick Honey