Subject: ifoam�96 - Book of Abstracts on-line now!

From: [email-masked] (Rolf V. Oestergaard)
Date: 31 Jul 1996 21:25:38 -0700

The complete Book of Abstracts for the 11th IFOAM Scientific
Conference, to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark 11-15 August 1996 is now
on-line.

If You have not yet registered for this important event, check out
what You will miss and rush Your registration to the ifoam’96
secretariat - better today than tomorrow:

     ifoam’96
     Blegdamsvej 4
     DK-2200 Copenhagen
     Denmark
     Email: [email-masked]
     Web: http://login.dknet.dk/~ifoam96/

If You have already registered for the conference, thank You! We look 
forward to see You here in Copenhagen. Prepare Your conference now, by

looking through all the interesting abstracts right here on the net. 
When You arrive at the conference, a typeset and printed book will be 
ready for You.

The ifoam’96 Book of Abstracts is online now. Go directly to:

     http://ecoweb.dk/english/ifoam/conf96/index.html

Thanks for Your time, see You in Copenhagen!

-    ifoam’96 
     [email-masked]