Subject: CIA or AA Honey Trade Lea

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 02:16:00 GMT

1996 New Crop Honey Market Appears Strong

Asking prices for SA honey at record highs, early reports of $0.97 for
Argentine honey.

As more reports come in of moderate USA trade in Honey, truck load lots
at $1.00 or more for clean up on last years crop and for several loads
of this years Florida Orange Crop. I also ran across two requests
through US Foreign Service Agricultural contacts at the US embassies
represented by the countries that want to buy honey. More information
will follow as received, but it looks like it's going to be at the least
a good strong marketing years for the 1996 North American crop of Honey.

                             ttul Andy-

United States Department of Agriculture

Foreign Agricultural Services

                                  TRADE LEADS

   *********

12 Feb 1996

   Honey, natural (United Arab Emirates, TC). (HS Code: 0409000000). PURE
   HONEY Quantity: 200 MT PER ANNUM. Quality: 100% PURE , GRADE A.
   Package: JARS OF 250G, 325G/350G, 500G OR 8OZ, 12OZ, 16OZ. Delivery:
   ASAP. Quote: C&F DUBAI. Other: TWO YEAR SHELF LIFE AND LABELS IN
   ARABIC & ENGLISH REQUIRED. Bank Ref: NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI, P.O.BOX
   777, DUBAI, U.A.E. CONTACT: MR. ALAN COMYN, AL RAWABI DAIRY CO.,
   P.O.BOX 50368, DUBAI, UAE.. Phone: (9714) 892-123.. FAX: (9714)
   892-494. (Ref Number: 199602080024TC1).

United States Department of Agriculture

Foreign Agricultural Services

                                  TRADE LEADS

   *********

20 Feb 1996

   Honey, natural (United Kingdom, UK). (HS Code: 0409000000). Quantity:
   Full Containerloads. Quality: Bottling/Table Grade. Package: approx
   300kg drums. Delivery: After new crop 1996. Quote: Either FOB, C&F or
   CIF. Other: For delivery to UK. Bank Ref: National Westminster Bank
   plc, 1 Mincing Lane, London EC3N 1LN. CONTACT: Mr Stephen Beaty,
   Fuerst Day Lawson Group, 30 - 33 Minories, LONDON, United Kingdom EC3N
   1LN. Phone: +44 171 488 0777. FAX: +44 171 488 9927. (Ref Number:
   199602160055UK1).

---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... The summer comes with flower and bee,--