Subject: Re: Bee Map On The Internet

From: [email-masked] (J. Edwards)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 23:15:37 LOCAL

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Pollinator) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Pollinator)
>Subject: Re: Bee Map On The Internet
>Date: 18 Apr 1996 11:04:05 -0400

>In article <[email-masked]>, Mike Vance <[email-masked]>
>writes:

>>Subject:       Bee Map On The Internet
>>Date:  Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:50:18 -0700
>>
>>Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Mike Vance, an internet programmer. 
>> Currently I am working on a project 

>I'll have to swear out a warrent for their arrest for wilful pesticide
>misuse, as they have declared their intention to ignore the label.

>[email-masked]                                   Dave Green

Chill Out, Dave - - we know how frustrating it can be.
Don't be afraid of new, untested uses of data techniques. It's called GIS.     
                                                                     :-)       
                                          John E.

---

From: [email-masked] (BCDICKENS)
Date: 23 Apr 1996 06:48:24 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (J.
Edwards) writes:

>In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked]
(Pollinator)

>Don't be afraid of new, untested uses of data techniques. It's called
GIS.

I for one am glad that we have warriors like Dave Green.  We have all sat
on the side lines way too long and allowed commercial growers to do as
they please and suffered the consequences.  So give them hell Dave.  The
bees and I appreciate your efforts. 

-------------

"Some say that Silence is Golden but I feel it's another shade of yellow" 

Boyd C Dickens
[email-masked]