Subject: eucalypt honey

From: [email-masked] (Peter Murphy)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 96 19:40:21 GMT

G'Day Jimn, EMail to given address returned undelivered so posting here!
>Sorry to bother everyone, but I've running out of people to ask the 
following.

>Does anyone know anyone or a company that has Eucalyptus Honey?
>If you do, please write me at [email-masked] 

I presume you mean honey produced from Eucalypt trees, of which there are many
varieties all producing distinctive honey.  Here in Australia the eucalypts
produce our major crops. Our biggest packer and exporter Capilano Honey does
export some to the US but I do not know what is on the label over there.
Their EMail address is   [email-masked]   mail them and ask!
Alternatively I believe Blue Gum, a eucalypt, is grown in California so you
might try some Californian beekeepers.  Blue Gum produces a dense, light 
honey.

If you are really desperate I could mail you some Stringy Bark, a strong
dark one! (this could prove difficult if your quarantine is anything like 
ours)

Peter Murphy
Tamworth NSW, Country Music Capital of Australia
[email-masked]

Cheers

Peter Murphy

Tamworth New South Wales, Country Music Capital of Australia