Subject: Re: [M]Equal and opposite idiots (was Re: Animal Rightests in Chinatown)

From: [email-masked] (Scott Lancaster)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:15:13 -0800

Look.....Doug.....
If you want to reply to a post, include the original text. Not _your_
version of it. BTW, what does beekeeping, misc.test and the flame group
have to do with this?  You are just about as bad as the other jerks who
did this before.
Scott Lancaster

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Douglas G. Henke) wrote:

--->In <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
--->(Annie [ostensibly "Scott"] Lancaster) wrote:
--->> [ Vehement defense of poor li'l Annie, from what one can only assume
--->>   was a particularly effective attempt to get her metaphorical goat.
--->>   Post is remarkable only for a marked lack of rhetorical panache, and
--->>   the Lawsuit Threat[tm], which is about as close as you can get to
--->>   an unqualified admission of defeat on Usenet without mentioning H*tler.]
--->
--->In <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Roberta "Booby" Hatch)
--->wrote:
--->> [ A more-or-less pedestrian rendition of the ANSI standard pedophilia
--->>   flame, apropos of nothing. The old "followup-to-misc.test" trick lends
--->>   a certain rustic, nostalgic charm to what is otherwise an extravagantly
--->>   mediocre showing.]
--->
--->While I'm sure this is all wildly entertaining, it has gotten a little far
--->afield of the topic of this 'froup. Do you kids think you might possibly be
--->able to take your little lovers' spat to email? Failing that, how about at
--->least trying to write something vile enough to inspire interest?
--->
--->Or just grab some ball-bats and settle it like real women, men and biker-
--->dykes, respectively. I'll put ten bucks on Bobby, if anyone wants to give
--->me decent odds. Followups.
--->
--->- -
--->Headers are munged to prevent email spam. Address is henke at phoenix
dot net.

-- 
Annie
South Bay Tortoise Rehabilitation
#####################################################################
Be kind to tortoises, for beneath the hard shell lies a soft heart.
#####################################################################
Boycott Sweden! RIP little Russians:(  Thank you SAS Airlines, for your kind offer to fly these animals to safety...DO NOT BOYCOTT SAS.
#####################################################################

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Lancaster)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:22:14 -0800

kill thread.

---

From: [email-masked] (Allen Dick)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 96 23:10:04 GMT

>have to do with this?  You are just about as bad as the other jerks who

<More wisdom deleted>

I love it!

Who says this group is dull?

alt.flame and sci.agriculture.beekeeping crossposted with misc.test?  

WOW!  What a blend.

It's time we bug ranchers got A THRILL!

:)  (for the humour impaired).

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                    VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada  T0M 1Y0
    Honey, Bees, & Art <http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka/>