Subject: Supplies

From: Dave Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 12:42:23 +0100

Not being  subscriber to ABJ can any of you suggest someone who can act
as an agent or send me a catalogue so I can buy those natty little items
like JZ's BZ queen cages, by airmail. No, I don't want them by the
'000's, just a few for me and my pals to play with. Any country will do. 
-- 
Dave Black
Blacks Bee Gardens, 
Guildford, GU1 4RN.  UK.

---

From: Paul Walton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 17:32:29 +0100

In article <[email-masked]>, Dave Black <dave_black@tfbpl
c.demon.co.uk> writes
>'000's, just a few for me and my pals to play with. Any country will do. 

Dave,

Give Derbyshire Beekeeping Centre a ring on 01773 550513. They sell the
JZ & BZ push-in cell cups for £3.82 per 100, the cell protectors at
£1.00 for 10, and the oval queen cages at £2.88 for 10. At least, these
are the prices they quote in their Spring price-list.

I bought a load of Jenter and Apidea stuff from them recently and found
them to be very prompt and reliable. However, don't expect to pay by
plastic as I think they are only a small operation and don't like paying
the credit card company their cut. I paid by cheque.

I hope that this helps,

-- 
Paul Walton
[email-masked]
Toddington, Bedfordshire, England.
Tel. +44 (0)1525 875570

---

From: [email-masked] (Justin Case)
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 96 03:04:24 GMT

>'000's, just a few for me and my pals to play with. Any country will do. 

        Contact the Walter T. Kelley Co. Inc.
                        3107 Elizabethtown Road.
                        P.O. Box 240
                        Clarkson, KY

        phone  (502) 242-2012
        fax      (502) 242-4801