Subject: Packaged Bees

From: [email-masked] (JerryFost)
Date: 6 Jul 1996 15:49:30 -0400

Want to start a hive, but have been having a problem locating anyone who
sells packaged bees this time of year.  Evidently, I have gotten started a
little late this year to get my hive going.  I live in Central Florida
area and would appreciate any help finding a good supplier for a three (3)
to five (5) pound package with a queen.

I can be reached at this site.  Thank you.

---

From: A. J. deLange <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jul 1996 21:20:10 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> JerryFost,
[email-masked] writes:
>sells packaged bees this time of year.

At this point it would be best to contact a local beekeeper and see
if he would be willing to sell you a working hive or split one of
his strong hives and give you the split. It's too hot to be shipping
bees, especially, I immagine, in central Fla.  Good luck.

AJ
[email-masked]