Subject: Good News!!

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 00:37:00 GMT

Good News! I have just received a note that the beekeeper and farmers
efforts were fruitful in keeping the Tucson, Arizona Bee Lab open for
the next year at least. Details are not know but you can be sure the
next issue of the beekeeping journals should have some announcements.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 \__/      \__/       \__/       \__/       \__/       \__/       \__/
 (oo)      (o-)       (@@)       (xx)       (--)       (  )       (OO)
//||\\    //||\\     //||\\     //||\\     //||\\     //||\\     //||\\
 drone    drone      drone/w     dead       drone     blind   drone after
         winking    hangover     drone    sleeping    drone     seeing a
                                                             virgin queen
[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ If you see a bright streak in the sky coming at you, duck

---

From: [email-masked] (Joseph Jucha)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 22:32:38 GMT

You know...I'm really starting to worry about you. :)
> þ QMPro 1.53 þ If you see a bright streak in the sky coming at you, duck

How Ironic that the world's largest Disco Ball
is owned by Pink Floyd.