Subject: Varroa help

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 01:04:00 GMT

*FYI* Not sure how she want them, dead or alive, so if any are
interested they should do e-mail to her.
                    ----------------------------------------
From: Lilia Ibay de Guzman <[email-masked]>
Date:         Thu, 13 Jun 1996 11:51:44 -0400
Subject:      Varroa help

Dear Bee-liners;

My name is Lilia de Guzman, and I am a research entomologist at the USDA,
ARS Honey Bee Breeding, Genetics and Physiology Lab in Baton Rouge.

I am in need of representative samples of varroa from across the
United States for research purposes.  If you would be interested in
helping me by collecting mites, please contact me directly at:

        [email-masked]

I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you,

Lilia
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... The hairy wild-bee that murmurs and hankers up and do