Subject: Cheapest Slip/PPP Unlimited Internet acess! 2,000+ dialups in America!!!!

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 20:54:37 GMT

THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL AD!!!!! IT IS A FAVOR TO THE INTERNET
COMMUNITY!!!

NETCENTER INTERNET ACCESS PROVIDER

If you are paying any more than $15 a month then you should switch to
them because they are EXACTLY half the price than the nation's leading
internet access provider, IDT. There are NO TIME LIMITS as with most
internet providers, and NO HOURLY CHARGES. You only pay a flat rate of
$15 a month, and it is
impossible to go over. They probably have a local dialup telephone
number  in your area. Unlike most internet accounts that you have to
setup the software to be exactly configured to the provider, they have
their own easy to use, preconfigured software that even an amatuer
computer user can use. Once you connect, you can use any internet
software you want such as Netscape, Freeagent, etc.  Even if you don't
have a webbrowser, a good web-browser comes with the
software. For more information and to download their specialized
software for FREE go to
http://www.lookup.com/homepages/92370/netsales.html

CALL 1-800-473-7983, which is Sprintnet's automated local dialup
machine, to see if there is a local access number in your area. If you
live in a populated area, there is probably a local access number for
you.
THEY ASLO HAVE TOLL FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT!!!

The reason I am posting this up is because, I and many other people
have been looking long and hard for an internet provider that doesnt
charge rip off rates, and one that is in our local calling area. Even
if we found one, their service is horrible and are never availbable
for tech support. Please copy and paste this message to spread around
the internet. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL AD!!!