Subject: Bees Needed

From: [email-masked] (Andy Nachbaur)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 13:28:00 GMT

*More looking for bees from the B-List. Not a good sign when someone
in the South is looking for bees for sure.
                    ----------------------------------------
From: Tony & Mary Jones <[email-masked]>
Date:         Mon, 1 Apr 1996 21:12:37 -0400
Subject:      Bees Needed

Howdy from Kentucky!

        We are looking for a supplier of healthy bees to begin again this
season.  We lost all of our bees over the winter, most likely to varroa or
wax worms.  We have a new hive body to begin again, but our local bee
supplier (Walter Kelley Co. in Clarkson, KY) is sold out of bees.
        Does anyone have an address or phone number of a reputable company
>from  which we can order bees at this late date?  A company which guarantees
that they are varroa-free when shipped is necessary.  Your help and
assistance is greatly appreciated, as we need the bees for pollination as
well as for honey.  Thanks a bunch!  - Mary & Tony Jones
---
 þ QMPro 1.53 þ ... Where the wild bee never flew,