Subject: Aprox. 3k pounds of Honey to sell. southern oregon usa.

From: [email-masked] (Tim Brown)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 03:36:56 GMT

Well my colonies finally gave a little. Now that its extracted I
would like to know about what price to expect as a lot sale. Grade?
Its mostly blackberry +vetch, add clover, madrone,some mustard and
wildflower. It is in one drum and rest 4gal buckets. the color is a
mix of very lite golden to a lite reddish amber with none darker than
what i see packed in the grocery store and the darkest bucket matching
Sue Bees premium clover in color(redish amber by my eyes) ?Perhaps a
40/60 (respectively) mix in color. Filtered Thru a fine nylon mesh
after about 3hrs in the sun(in 4gal buckets). No other heating in
processing.
   Anyone in oregon interested in making an offer or offering
opinions?
  To get a better price, would i need to seprate the lite and dark and
get it graded?Need it all be in drums?
   
   If I'm lucky, i'll get a bit of late starthisell honey. Where does
this honey  lay in the value range to packers??
 
  Know of a web site that has such info??

[email-masked]