Subject: Looking for Plans - Honey Bottling Equipment

From: [email-masked] (Dan Goodwin)
Date: 3 Oct 1995 12:27:18 GMT

Hi

I am going to build a container to put honey in prior to bottling. 
It will be stainless steel with a water jacket/heater. Does anyone
know where I can get plans for one. Either post replay or email to 
[email-masked]

Thanks

---

From: [email-masked] (BusyKnight)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 01:56:44 GMT

[email-masked] (Dan Goodwin) wrote:

>It will be stainless steel with a water jacket/heater
Dan,
   I don't know of any plans for one but the Walter T. Kelly Co.
(502-242-2012 in Kentucky) sell a s.s. 'Grocers Tank' that makes an
excellant bottling tank for $177.  It is a double boiler type design
and comes with a heater for that price.  I use one with the brass
'self closing honey valve' they make.  It works great!
Busy Knight
Dallas, TX