Subject: BEE-L List Server

From: [email-masked] (MPCEnter)
Date: 17 Sep 1996 23:40:34 -0400

How does one get on the BEE-L list server?  I'm fairly new to this
Internet stuff, and would appreciate the help.  Thanks!

Mary

---

From: [email-masked] (Allen Dick)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 96 13:35:54 GMT

>Internet stuff, and would appreciate the help.  Thanks!

Send a message to 

[email-masked] saying only

SUBSCRIBE BEE-L Your Name

Where 'Your name' is your name.

Be prepared to answer 'OK' to a message that will come back shortly, 
and then you are set.

See you there...

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                    VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada  T0M 1Y0
    Honey, Bees, & Art <http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka/>