Subject: Russian pure bee wax for sale!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 2 Nov 1995 14:45:30 GMT

Russian pure bee wax for sale!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------
MHITAB                                     Phone: +46 8 30 77 00
Sveavaegen 49                             Fax:     +46 8 34 00 60 
            
S-11359 Stockholm                     Telex:  17010 Mhitab   
SWEDEN                                    E-mail: [email-masked] 
Explore our home page at URL:    http://www.algonet.se/~mhitab   
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------

---

From: Robert Allen Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 95 18:48:38 -0500

Please contact me directly with information on price  and
quality of container
loads of beeswax you have for sale.  Thank-you.