Subject: Neubie question

From: [email-masked] (RKBA)
Date: 15 Mar 1996 23:52:45 -0800

Hi,

I'm interested in beekeeping.....

anyone have a good reference for a beginner that isn't trivial.... ??

Jeff Jennings MD

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (RCLynn)
Date: 17 Mar 1996 08:48:21 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (RKBA)

>anyone have a good reference for a beginner that isn't trivial.... ??

The age old question.  I like The new starting right with bees published
by AI Root, Medina, OH  and Hoe to keep bees and sell honey published by
Walter Kelly Co, Clarkson, KY.  

A better suggestion is to go to the library and browse the shelves, then
you can pick the level of detail you want.

Good Luck

Randy Lynn
Blossom Ridge Bee Farm, Summerfield, NC, USA
[email-masked]