Subject: Groundwater remediation info Internet sites/references?

From: [email-masked] (Van Gundy/Neff)
Date: 7 Dec 1994 10:25:06 -0800

Greetings-

I am interested in locating references for printed texts, comprehensive 
journal articles, or on-line databases that contain technical 
descriptions of *current* groundwater remediation techniques and 
technologies. My main interests are the different techniques (sparging, 
bioremediation, pump and treat, etc.), the type of equipment required by the 
most prominent methods (wells, pumps,tanks,etc.), appropriate techniques for 
common remediation scenarios (LNAPLs, DNAPLs, LUSTs, continuous point 
sources, slug point sources, etc.), site maintenance, treatment time 
scales, and typical post-remediation contaminant distrib./concentrations.

More technically advanced sources will be appreciated as much as basic 
overviews. If anybody is interested in the resulting bibliography, I 
would be happy to send you the results of this post, as long as you 
include a relevant reference and your Email address with 
your inquiry. Thanks to past contributors! I will distribute a condensed 
"bibliography" in a week or two.

					William Neff
					Hydrologist
					Portland, OR 

					[email-masked]
-- 
[email-masked]  Public Access User --- Not affiliated with TECHbooks
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-14400, N81)

-- 
[email-masked]  Public Access User --- Not affiliated with TECHbooks
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-14400, N81)