Subject: Re: (fwd) Botany of Skunk/Northern-Lights/Kush cross

From: [email-masked] (Alien Anthropologist)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:57:40 UTC

People with a moral problem with a plant, please read no further (get an
education while you're at it)
 
Cannabis:

 Last year AFOAF had the most amazing hybrid (what they say was a
 Northern Lights x Skunk hybrid. Unfortunately his/her last clone died, but
 not before s/he had a chance to cross with a Kush male. My questions
 stemming (no punn intended) purely from a curiosity standpoint, and a
 haphazard genetic education are as follows:
 
 1) Why did the plant seem to remain with only 3 blades per leaf, long
 after reverting from flowering cycle - would it ever have changed back to 5?

--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                [email-masked]
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    [email-masked]
If you have any problems, address them to          [email-masked]