Subject: mushroom problem

From: [email-masked] (Gregory Layton Reid)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 11:37:29 GMT

Subject: Mushroom problem
Newsgroups: bionet.plants
Organization: Chebucto Community Net
Summary: mushroom infection
Keywords: Schefflera Lepiota mushroom
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]

Our Schefflera actinophylla (umbrella plant) has been    
infected with Lepiota lutea mushroom (lemon-yellow       
Lepiota mushroom).  I mean there are lots... of them,    
very small, so this message has some urgency.  Are they  
hazardous to the Schefflera plant and if so, what should 
be done.  The plant seems healthy at the moment and the  
mushrooms are doing well.  What can I do????

--
          \\||//         ----------------------------------------------
          (_  _)        /   Greg Reid       [email-masked]      /
         {(o)(o)}      /   Halifax Nova Scotia     _________________/
          ( [] )      /   Canada    C1290         /
-------oOO-\<>/-OOo-------------------------------