Subject: ASCB Deadline extended

From: [email-masked] (Kathy King)
Date: 1 Jul 1996 11:22:03 -0700

ASCB EXTENDS ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR ANNUAL
     MEETING
     
     The American Society for Cell Biology is extending the
     deadline for submission of abstracts to Friday, August
     9 for its 36th Annual Meeting (which will be combined
     with the 6th International Congress on Cell Biology) to
     be held in San Francisco from December 7-11.  The usual
     ASCB Annual Meeting abstract deadline was pushed back
     this year to allow time for the processing of abstracts
     from overseas, but the Society has determined to return
     to its usual submission date in response to member
     demand.  For an abstract form or other Annual Meeting
     information, contact the ASCB at (301) 530-7153; (301)
     530-7139 (fax); or [email-masked].  Abstracts
     may be submitted electronically and forms and
     information may be obtained on the Web at
     >http://www.faseb.org/ascb.  Please forward this
     message to your colleagues who may be interested in
     this opportunity.