Subject: helping others

From: [email-masked] (john sheau)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 15:11:06 UNDEFINED

This is a project that will help many, many people including yourself
and we want as many of you to join in as possible.  To get maximum 
participation, it has been decided that those who help will be paid 
for their effort.  In the past I'm sure you've had a chance to help 
but for one reason or another you didn't and later you wished you
would have.  Here is another chance, don't let it go by.  Send for 
free information through E-mail at sheau@covina,lightside.com

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrew McLellan)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 11:52:34 GMT

john sheau ([email-masked]) wrote:
: This is a project that will help many, many people including yourself
: and we want as many of you to join in as possible.  To get maximum 
: participation, it has been decided that those who help will be paid 
: for their effort.  In the past I'm sure you've had a chance to help 
: but for one reason or another you didn't and later you wished you
: would have.  Here is another chance, don't let it go by.  Send for 
: free information through E-mail at sheau@covina,lightside.com 

Is there a chance you could possibly give us a hint of what it is
all about?   

Andy

--

"we have only a short while to please the living but all
eternity to love the dead" - antigone

andrew mclellan			      [email-masked]
institut fuer umweltwissenschaften, der universitaet zuerich