Subject: Elodea

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 03:50:22 GMT

I'm a uni student who was dumb enough to choose to experiments on salt 
tolerance in elodea. Does any one out there know anything about it, and what 
is the molar concentration of sea water ?

---

From: Cuong Tran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 18:35:04 +1100

> is the molar concentration of sea water ?

Dear Rodney,
It is a shame that in a University you were not able to find a single 
piece of literature to tell you that the conc of sea water was approx 
3% (v/v). 
The other point is that you were unable to simply look up the word 
elodea in a biological reference, and find the information that you 
seek.
I suppose you will require continual handouts of information as you 
progress through your degree, or you may accidentally have to learn how 
to find information yourself. It is amazing that you can post 
information on the Net and yet not be able to find info you desire in a 
library.

Yours Sincerely
Cuong & Brian
Your Lab Instructors
"Big brother is watching you"