Subject: Listserv on Sexual Plant Reproduction

From: [email-masked] (Jos� A. Feij�)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 19:39:23 GMT

Invitation to join the Plant Reproduction listserv
----------------------------------------------------
Under supervision of the International Association of Sexual
Plant Reproduction Research (IASPRR) an Internet list service
is opened for scientists studying plant sexual reproduction of
higher plants.
With this list a communication by  E-mail is possible among all
subscribers of the list. Such list offers for example the
opportunity:
to exchange scientific
-knowledge, ideas
-information, questions
to announce
-congresses, books, courses
-jobs, projects
-information of the IASPRR, Journal Sexual Plant Reproduction

The list owner is the secretary of the IASPRR, there is no
archive of the messages.
This mail invites you to join the list.
In case you know other interested scientists, invite them to
subscribe also.

Subscription to PLANT-REPR list
-------------------------------
Scientists with an e-mail number can send a message to:
[email-masked]

message:
sub plant-repr "your name"

You will receive all messages of the list and you can answer or
give advice by sending an e-mail to the person who sent the
message.

If you like to give a message to all connected scientists of the
list, add your message and send the mail to:
[email-masked]

To sign off from the list, send a message to:
[email-masked]
with the message: signoff plant-repr
followed by your first name, family name and further e-mail
codes.

Some remarks
------------
Bear in mind that the list is an open communication system
between a high number of scientists.
Till 1 July the first scientist will be invited to join, so from
that date mailing to the list will be more efficient.

Questions about the list or the IASPRR can be sent to the
secretary: [email-masked]

Save this invitation to maintain this information.

___________________________________________________________
Jose A. Feijo
Dept. Biologia Vegetal, Fac. Ciencias Lisboa
Ed. C2, Campo Grande, P-1700 LISBOA, PORTUGAL

t. + 351.1.7573141  fax + 351.1.7597716
e.mail  [email-masked]
URL:   http://www.fc.ul.pt/departs/biologia_vegetal/ejf.html
___________________________________________________________