Subject: Looking for Instructions for Contributors to PLANT PHYSIOLOGY

From: Francois PELLISSIER <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 11:00:13 +0000

Dear all,

I am looking for recent instructions for Contributors to PLANT 
PHYSIOLOGY.

I tried to go on the WWW and Gopher servers of The American Society of 
Plant Physiologist (whom edit tis journal) but it failed (seems that 
these servers are down).

Can anybody help me to find such information ?

Sincerely,

-- 
Dr. François PELLISSIER
UNIVERSITY OF SAVOIE
Dynamics of Altitude Ecosystems Laboratory
73 376 LE BOURGET-DU-LAC
FRANCE

Phone : +33 79 75 88 69
Fax   : +33 79 75 88 80
e-mail: [email-masked]

****************************************************************
!ALLELOPATHY on WWW!  ->  http://www.univ-savoie.fr/labos/ldea/ 
****************************************************************