Subject: Need info on Mushrooms

From: [email-masked] (Paul Getty)
Date: 13 Jul 1995 23:37:55 GMT

I would like to find newsgroups or pages on WWW about mushrooms.  I enjoy
identifying and searching for mushrooms, esp. edible kinds.
I would think there would be amateurs with newsgroups etc.
Please e-mail me if possible.   Thanks
Paul Getty
[email-masked]

---

From: "Angela M Mansfield (DMSD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:16:47 -0400

PAULA,

I AM NOT AN EXPERT OR ANYTHING SO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS SOMETHING THAT IS 
FROM EXPERIENCE IN MY OWN YARD. I NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME I PUT "SEVEN 
DUST" ON MY LAWN, MANY, MANY, MANY, MUSHROOMS SEEM TO APPEAR. ALL 
DIFFERENT LOOKING, SHAPES, AND SIZES. 

ANGIE

---

From: "Angela M Mansfield (DMSD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 08:16:47 -0400

PAULA,

ANGIE

---

From: [email-masked] (Richard Evans)
Date: 24 Jul 1995 02:11:55 GMT

Can anyone recommend fertilizer for banana plants?  Is Peters 20-20-20
adequate?

Dick Evans

---

From: [email-masked] (Ed Griffin)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 10:30:48 GMT

>Can anyone recommend fertilizer for banana plants?  Is Peters 20-20-20

As a house plant, sure.

Outdoors, FAR more than trees, shrubs, etc.. I use compost, manures,
garden (6-6-6-ish) fertilizers, grass (30-5-5-ish) fertilizers,
granular, soluble, you name it.... They are voracious consumers of
nutrients.

Ed Griffin ([email-masked])