Subject: cactus info

From: [email-masked] (Trevor Sutton)
Date: 3 Jun 1995 18:33:45 +0100

Dear All,

Can anyone suggest suitable newsgroups or WWW sites for
information/discussion about cacti and succulents please.

Thanks
        _)
   _)    )
    )  _)   Trevor
        )
***********************************************         
**Trevor Sutton - [email-masked]**
***********************************************
**          also ruth & naomi @same          **
***********************************************
**      Meltham, West Yorkshire, England     **
***********************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (lee hunt)
Date: 6 Jun 1995 15:03:11 GMT

There is some for of newsgroup for cacti, but either I am not computer literate enough to 
subscribe to it or the information was incorrect. It was in the March 95 edition of the
British Cactus and Succelent Society Journal and read; send "subscribe cacti etc." to
[email-masked].

Lee Hunt

---

From: Anja Henseler <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jun 1995 12:30:47 GMT

I am trying to find information about the succulent Carpobrotus edulis. Several species of 
Carpobrotus grow in South Africa. The plant is introduced in Portugal and California to control 
the sand in the dunes.

The plant is also known as Red Hottentot fig. The plant forms extensive mats of triangular 
sectioned fleshy leaves. It is flowering from april till july.

Do you know anything about this plant ?

Thanks, 

Anja