Subject: Seeds wanted !?

From: [email-masked] (Philippe LEMAIRE)
Date: 2 Oct 1995 12:38:10 GMT

Hello all,

I don't know weither it is the good place for this but I'm looking
for some seeds of plants that should grow in Belgium but that I 
cannot locate.

I'm mostly interested in

Magnolia Grandiflora   and
Genista Aethnensis !

If one can help me please send me an email !
Otherwise sorry to have bother you !

Regards,

---

From: "Christian J. Terry" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Oct 1995 14:13:30 GMT

You can purchase seed of both species form Chiltern Seeds, Bortree Style, Ulverston, Cumbria, 
LA12 7BP, England

Hope this has been useful

Christian Terry