Subject: Herbs and etc

From: [email-masked] (Al Ross)
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 02:17:36 +1000

Sherry 
 
This is a follow up post to the one I tryed to send last night. I’m having trouble with the POP
server, so to be sure that you get it.....     I f you did get the one last noght you will see a few
changes... 
 
It's good to here from another tar heel. I have often read your posts to the 
gardens list and have enjoied them. 
 
At the moment, I am working on the list of plants that is available so I cant give a good rundown.
 I have 12 kinds ot thymes, 4 oreganos, 7 rosemaries, and lots of other cooking herbs.  Some of
 the perennials  I am most proud of is the salvias like Lady in Red, Blue Spear, Peach and
 several more coccineas.

I just got in Mexican Bush sage and Australian mint to go with the other mints and sages.   If
there are some special items that you need, let me know, and I will dig them up for you. We have
Garawa cafferia  ( please excuse the spelling, I don't have my books with me tonight and don't 
like to edit 8-D ), Calif. fushia and a few other unusual plants.
  
The whole Idea is to let people custom order flats and not have to buy whole flats of one item. I 
did this a few years back for some people in Ga. and they liked it very much.  
 
Let me know of your needs and as soon as the list is finished, I will email it to you. 
 
Al