Subject: Lupinus albus

From: [email-masked] (Nuno Parente)
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 05:30:26 GMT

I'm doing research in the effect of NaCl on some phisiological
parameters on Lupinus albus, and I'd like to make contact with other
researchers with similar areas, to discuss and exchange results.

Thanks in advance

Francisca Fernandes
[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Noffsinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 00:36:35 GMT

> [email-masked]
Francisca,

If you haven't already, you may want to suscribe to 'LupiNet' and 
send out a posting to see if anyone has done this type of work.  It was 
set up by Dan Putnam at UC Davis to improve communication between people 
working on lupin species.  The following is an old message about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way Dan Putnam has set up an Internet group
called 'LupiNet' and is soliciting e-mail addresses to include in it.  It
seems to work very well.  A lot of NALA and International Lupin Society 
news will be published via this way.  

The address of the 'LupiNet' is:

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are several physiologists throughout the world but I don't know if 
anyone has worked with effects of NaCl on any of the lupin species.  I 
didn't notice any papers on salt tolerance at the 8th International Lupin 
Conference, last week, but then again, I may have missed them.

Good luck!

Steve Noffsinger
[email-masked]