Subject: Faculty Position, Kyushu Univ.

From: [email-masked] (Iba Koh)
Date: 15 Feb 1996 01:34:21 -0800

FACULTY POSITION
PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY/PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY
KYUSHU UNIVERSITY

The Department of Biology, Kyushu University invites applications for a
faculty position at the level of Associate Professor from outstanding
scientists with research interests in the areas of plant molecular biology
and plant physiology.  Individuals whose work employs molecular,
biochemical, biophysical, and/or genetic approaches to plant molecular
biology and plant physiology are encouraged to apply.  Candidates are
expected to have demonstrated excellence in research and must have an
interest in undergraduate and graduate education.

No discrimination by nationality, religion or sex.  Salary determined by
govenmental rule depending on research or teaching experience.  Proficiency
in Japanese required.  Expected to hold the position at least for three
years (renewable).  Submit a publication list, curriculum vitae, reprints
of major papers (less than five), statements of teaching and research
interests, and  letters of recommendation by March 31, 1996 to:

Koh Iba, Professor
Department of Biology
Faculty of Science
Kyushu University
Fukuoka 812-81, Japan
FAX: 81-92-632-2741
e-mail: [email-masked]