Subject: Dropping another listserv

From: [email-masked] (Jerry Bauer)
Date: 23 Jun 1996 18:43:34 -0700

So sorry to bother the entire group with this problem but I have 
exhausted all possiblities I can think of.  I need to unsubscribe from 
the listserv by the name of "Plant-TC" and have been unsuccesful in all 
attempts.  My E-mail address was changed after subscribing so I assume 
that this is causing the problem.  
   I bring this up to this group in the hopes that some of you may 
subscribe to the plant-tc group and may have an address for the 
administrator of that group.
   Sorry again for bringing up such a trivial problem.  If anyone can help 
please send info to the e-mail address listed below.  I have also found 
it necessary to drop the plantbio listserv and will not receive any 
information posted there.

Thanks in advance;

      ###################################
     #           Jerry Bauer             #
    #     [email-masked]      #
    #        Phone (970) 353-1750         #
     #        Fax (970) 353-1191         #
      ###################################