Subject: Re: Interested in a PHYTOPATHOLOGY group?

From: "David Kendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 95 07:35:18 CST

I think a Phytopathology group is a very good idea.  Let me know what I can 
do to help make it happen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
David Kendra                   Ph.:   507-663-7636
Northrup King Co.              FAX:   507-645-7519
317 330th Street               Email: [email-masked]
Stanton, MN  55018-4308
*****************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrew McLellan)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 13:57:58 GMT

Ich finde das auch eine gute idee.

Plant-pathogen interations seem to me to be one of the most
exciting areas in plant biology at the moment so a newsgroup
would be timely.

Andy  

--
"we have only a short while to please the living but all
eternity to love the dead" 

andrew mclellan			      [email-masked]
institut fuer umweltwissenschaften, der universitaet zuerich

---

From: [email-masked] (Una Smith)
Date: 12 Jun 1995 01:42:37 GMT

>exciting areas in plant biology at the moment so a newsgroup

I see no reason why bionet.plants isn't perfectly suited as
a place in which to discuss plant pathology.

It has neither enormous traffic nor an incompatible charter.