Subject: POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in LIGHT SIGNALING

From: Danny Chamovitz <chamo>
Date: 23 Jan 1996 03:36:10 GMT

X-URL: news:bionet.plants?ALL
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION in LIGHT SIGNALING

I'm looking for the right postdoctoral fellow to join me in my new lab in the
Botany Department of Tel Aviv University. The main focus of research in
the lab will be light signal transduction and the control of seedling
development.

For more information, go to my WEB page:

http://peaplant.biology.yale.edu:8001/~chamo/job.html

Danny Chamovitz
-- 
________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel Chamovitz	      tel: 203-432-8909
Department of Biology	      fax: 203-432-3854
Yale University
http://peaplant.biology.yale.edu:8001/denglab.html
P.O.Box 208104		      home tel: 203-776-3474
New Haven, CT 06520-8104

"Let's not keep silent. Let our voices rise high to speak of our commitment to 
peace for all times to come, and let us tell those who live in darkness who are 
the enemies of life ... we are not ashamed, nor are we afraid, nor are we
anything but determined to fulfill the legacy for which my friend fell..."

King Hussein of Jordan, November 7, 1995