Subject: Overachievers? $100K opportunity legally...

From: [email-masked] (DAHoover)
Date: 20 Jul 1995 23:22:05 -0400

Subject: Overachievers? $100K opportunity legally..

SUBJECT: Easy way to make $100K in 30 days! Legally 
This is not a joke - make money for your recipes!!
Please do not change anything in this lettter except where instructed 
to!

Earn more extra money - it works every time as long as you stay to the 
instructions.  This program REALLY works. It makes money for those who do 
it honestly. TAKE THE TIME TO READ IT COMPLETELY.

I know, ordinarily, we disregard these letter because they usually dont 
work like they're supposed to - BUT THIS ONE IS TRULY DIFFERENT!!

Carl Simmonds used this LEGAL program last year and made $82,360 in cash 
the first time he used it. Needless to say he quit his job and immedately 
paid off all his debts in full and started another mailing.

Believe me, this is an EASY opportunity. You can do this all on your 
computer, by "pressing a few buttons" -- You will ease your financial 
pressures and begin to make good things happen to you and your family. 
READ ON!!

*********** INSTRUCTIONS *******************************************
1. Send $2.00 (cash only) inside a sheet of carbon or construction paper, 
along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to each of the DEALERS (1 
through 4) below for the recipes they offer.

2. Save this letter on disk.  Remove the name, recipe title that is in 
the number 1 position. Move the others up one space.  Put your name, 
address, and the name of your recipe in the number 4 position.

3. Post this file just as it appears (with you name , etc) in 10 
different places on-line (newsgroups, forums, etc.) Do the postings 
between 6am to 7am, Friday, Saturday or Sunday to get the highest
position and have our postings read first.  Ten postings should yield 
about 100 responses, which should yield about $100,000.

4. When the money begins coming to your Home Mailbox, put in your recipe 
in the provided, SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE - sit back and smile 
knowing you now OWN AN HONEST AND EASY SMALL HOME-OPERATED BUSINESS.  
Know also that you have
done something smart to achieve financial independence!
**************LOOK AT THESE FIGURES WITH ONLY A 15% RESPONSE*******
Step 1: 15 dealers mail at least 15 letters each with your name in 
position #3 and send you a request for a recipe and $2 each or, $30 
dollars.
Step 2: 225 dealers mail at least 15 letters with your name in position 
#2 and send you a request for a recipe and $2 each, or $450 dollars.
Step 3: 3,375 dealers mail at least 15 letters with your name in position 
#1 and send you a request for a recipe and $2 each or, $6,750 dollars.
Step 4: 50,625 dealers send you a request for a recipe and $2 each or 
$101,250
TOTAL CASH RECEIVED: $108,480 (with a 15% response only!!)
Elapsed time: 30 Days
Advantage: $8 dollars initial investment

PROFESSIONAL CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO INSURE THAT THIS MARKETING PLAN DOES 
NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS!!! (REFERENCE USC, TITLE 18, SECTION 1302, AND
TITLE 39, SECTION 3005)

The key factor is that we are mailing merchandise... our treasured 
recipes.
Be honest in every way. Be sure to keep accurate records of income for 
income tax purposes.

GOOD FORTUNE TO YOU!!!
******* DEALERS LISTED ***************
1.  S.R.                     (Oatmeal-Pecan Cookies)
     P.O. Box 411496
     Los Angeles, A 90041

2.  M. Toninelli             (Southern Hell Spaghetti)
     v. Della Gore, 16
     50141 Firenze Italy

3.  D. Henn             (Pasta Primavera)
     957 Hawthorne Court
     San Marcos, CA 92069

4.  D. Hoover               (Baked Herb Chicken)
     6949 Springbrook Ln.
     Kalamazoo, MI   49004  
*******************************************
S. Finch - I made $141,000 the last time I used this program. It really 
works!
********************************************
J. Holliman - I am a skeptical person by nature, but I tried this program 
anyways - Over a period
of about 45 days, I received a total of $137,870 in the mail!
********************************************
P.S. Why not try it yourself? What do you really have to lose?? 
Mathematically it is possible, but only if everyone participates!! This 
system works for the benefit of all, so remember to begin with your name 
in #4 position for maximum sales and profits - Good Luck!!!