Subject: postdoc position: plant embryogenesis cDNA libraries screening

From: hilbert jean-louis <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Apr 1995 07:41:56 GMT

a post-doc position is available in our group in september 1995
We are working on ealy somatic embryogenesis in a Cichorium system in
which the first division of the cells induced for embryogenesis can be
synchronised
The presence of somatic embryogenesis related polypeptides has been
detected and published (Plant Science, Planta!). Some of them have been
sequenced
We want to develop a molecular study and to prepare some cDNA libraries
for differential screening!
If you are interested contact me by email at : [email-masked]
Our group is associated with INRA and the lab is at Villeneuve d'Ascq
(near Lille) in the North of Paris (1hour by TGV)
The responsible of the group is Jacques Vasseur
the mail address is laboratoire de physiologie cellulaire et morphogen!se
v!g!tale, USTL/INRA, batiment SN2, 3!me etage, 59655, Villeneuve d'Ascq,
FRANCE

Jean-Louis Hilbert