Subject: Help: e-mail address of Dr. Angela Karp needed...

From: BANANA & PLANTAIN <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jul 1995 16:10:55 +0100

Hello,

Can anyone send me e-mail address of Dr. Angela Karp, Long Ashton Research
Station, Bristol, UK? 

Thanks.

-Naresh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      NARESH PANCHOLI
      AGRICULTURAL BOTANY            PHONE: +44 1734 875123 EXT. 4087     
      SCHOOL OF PLANT SCIENCES       FAX:   +44 1734 316577
      UNIVERSITY OF READING
      READING RG6 6AS
      ENGLAND                                   [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Mike Holdsworth, IACR-Long Ashton" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jul 1995 09:06:53 GMT

I would imagine it is [email-masked]