Subject: Molecular biology software for Windows available

From: [email-masked] (Lucie)
Date: 28 Apr 1995 23:43:10 GMT

A molecular biology software, DNAMAN version 2.2 for Windows is now
available.

DNAMAN is a multiple document application, which allows user to
simultaneously work on different sequences and perform 
different analysis.

Principal features of this package:

1)  flexible sequence format:
       any sequence file using DOS text format (GCG, PC/Gene, DNASIS ...)
       direct access to GenBank file (introns may be automatically removed)

2)  all necessary functions for DNA sequence manipulation

3)  restriction analysis  

4)  drawing restriction map 

5)  restriction pattern prediction and DNA cloning 

6)  multiple alignment of DNA and/or protein sequences 

7)  dot-matrix comparison of DNA sequences

8)  automatic assembly of DNA sequencing fragments

9)  enhanced motif search in sequence and database

10) protein translation and codon usage analysis

11) protein hydrophobicity profile 

12) PCR primer design and primer characterization

Free demonstration version of DNAMAN is available upon requirement
from:

Lynnon BioSoft
88, rue Adam
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
Canada J7V 8P5

Fax: (514) 455-4269

Lucie