Subject: Plant Molecular Biology Pos

From: [email-masked] (Walter Schmid)
Date: 30 Oct 1995 14:02:12 -0800

Subject:    Plant Molecular Biology Position
Subject:    Plant Molecular Biology Position
Plant Biology and Plant Education People:
Please bring this information to the attention of any persons who you
believe might be interested. 
Thanks
Walter E. Schmid

Position Announcement 

Assistant Professor - Plant Biology

The Department of Plant Biology, Southern Illinois University at
Carbondale, has available a tenure-track Assistant Professor in Plant
Molecular Biology position beginning August 16, 1996.  Minimum
qualifications are a doctoral degree in Plant Biology/Botany; experience in
a relevant post-doctoral research position; previous coursework in
molecular plant biology; teaching experience in plant biology/biology
courses; research experience in gene molecular plant biology; and
eligibility for participation in a Plant Biology doctoral program. 
Qualified candidates should send letter of interest, curriculum vitae,
three letters of reference, and copies of relevant publications and grants
before 15 January 1996 to Dr. Walter E. Schmid, Department of Plant
Biology, Mailcode 6509, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale,
Carbondale, IL 62901-6509.  Southern Illinois University at Carbondale is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
phone: (618) 549-1776
fax: (618) 453-3441
e-mail: [email-masked]