Subject: Tender submission for rapeseed research

From: [email-masked] (Coudert Guy)
Date: 23 Jul 1996 14:05:17 -0700

Tenders are invited by Procolza for :
Research into sterility restoration for the OGU-INRA System for rapeseed

(Procolza is an economic interest group consisting of the 15 main
european rapeseed breeders engaged in breeding activities in France.
These breeders pool resources to finance basic research into rapeseed.)

Procolza is seeking to work with laboratories
to improve the restorer system of the OGURA CMS raphanobrassica.

The objective is either to clone the restorer gene 
>From the radish or to find alternative ways of restoring fertility, 
particularly in order to create restored hybrids with a low glucosinolate level.

Please submit applications by e-mail including estimated cost, 
duration and success probabilities for your research project asap to:
        [email-masked]

Mail your application specifying the strategy/strategies envisaged, 
together with your laboratory reference in terms of professionnal 
competence and publications to :

Guy Coudert
GIE PROCOLZA
12, avenue George V 
75008 Paris, France by august 15, 1996