Subject: Botany Congress (19996) South Africa

From: [email-masked] ("Matt Buys")
Date: 20 Jul 1995 03:20:36 -0700

FINAL CALL  ---------------     Please reply before 15 August 1995

The South African Association of Botanists (SAAB) 22nd Annual 
Congress

Hosted by the Department of Botany, University of Stellenbosch, South 
Africa, in conjunction with the South African Association of Botanists. 

When:
16 - 20 January 1996 

Programme:
The programme will consist of oral and poster sessions in the three 
major disciplines, i.e. Plant ecology, physiology and systematics. 
Provision will be made for workshops and discussion groups. 

The congress will close with an excursion on 20 January 1996. 

Information:

A second circular regarding registration, accommodation and abstracts 
will be sent in September to all those responding to this circular. 

The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 31 October 1995. 

Congress address:
Post:
SAAB, Department of Botany, Univ. of Stellenbosch, Private Bag X1, 
7602 Matieland, South Africa.
Email:
[email-masked]

Please supply the following:
Title, Full Name, Postal Address, Telephone and fax no., Email 
address, Language preference (English or Afrikaans).

or fill in the form at:

http://www.sun.ac.za/local/academic/botany/intro/SAAB.html