Subject: Advanced Research Fellow in Plant Taxonomy, University of Reading, UK.

From: "John S. Parker" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 May 1995 16:54:17 -0700

THE UNIVERSITY OF READING,
United Kingdom.

Advanced Research Fellow in Plant Taxonomy

An Advanced Research Fellowship sponsored by NERC is available within the
Initiative on Taxonomy Research and Teaching.  Candidates should have at
least two years postdoctoral experience of plant or fungal molecular
systematics, or computer-based taxonomic methods.  The appointment is for
3 years 6 months from 1 September 1995 on the RA1A scale 13,941 to 21,786
(Pounds Sterling).  The post is supported by a recurrent sum of 15,000 per
annum for research. 

Further details and application forms can be obtained from Personnel
Office, University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 2AH, UK. 
Closing date for applications 8 June 1995.  For informal discussion please
contact Professor J.S. Parker, Department of Botany, School of Plant
Sciences, University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 2AS (Tel.
01734 318l63). 

URL: http://www.reading.ac.uk/AcaDepts/sb/Plantsci/Notice/noticeboard.html

Please quote ref. R 9523. 

---------------------------------------------------------------
John S. Parker   [email-masked] (Internet)              
                 Head of Botany, School of Plant Sciences,
                 University of Reading, Whiteknights, READING, 
                 Berkshire, RG6 2AS. United Kingdom.           
        Phone UK (01734) 318163  Overseas + 44 1734 318163       
        FAX   UK (01734) 753676  Overseas + 44 1734 753676                 
---------------------------------------------------------------