Subject: Re: WANTED:RESEARCHER FOR HERBAL MED.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Ward)
Date: 3 May 95 15:47:39 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] says...
>
>WANTED: Herb Researchers at University
>Unique positions: Researchers wanted to support Herbal 
>medicine/pharmacognosy research at Europe's first BSc degree in 
>Herbal Medicine at Middlesex University, UK. Areas include 
>ethnobotanical research into herbs used in the treatment of AIDS in 
>Africa; Archeobotanical studies of medicinal plants used by hunter -
> gatherer societies, production of essential oils from medicinal 
>plants, production of new Natural dyes from plants used in 
>traditional inks. 3 month commitment minium, self funded with grant 
>application or personnal funds, Starting summer 1995. The department
>has an active undergraduate program in Herbal Medicine, including 
>visiting speakers programme, excellent library and computer 
>fascilities on herbal medicine, laboratories, and for research 
>purposes, accesss to relevant databases such as medline and NAPRALRT
>etc.
>
>Middlesex University is based on the edge of North London with easy 
>acess to the centre of London, Cambridge and the countryside.
>
> E mail with relelvant experience and qualifications to:            
>                        
>
>[email-masked] 
>
>Dr John Wilkinson, Senior Lecturer in Herbal Pharmacognosy,

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Ward)
Date: 9 May 95 01:28:03 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>>Dr John Wilkinson, Senior Lecturer in Herbal Pharmacognosy,

DO NOT ASK ME HOW OR WHY, BUT I, [email-masked], AM NOT RESPONSIBLE
FOR THIS POST. THERE MAY BE A DR.WILKINSON SOMEWHERE,BUT I KNOW NOTHING 
ABOUT THIS, THANKS JUST THE SAME.PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAIL, I DO NOT
KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.