Subject: Agrobacterium

From: [email-masked] (Atsushi Ishikawa)
Date: 20 Feb 1996 16:30:32 -0800

Hi all:

I am looking for the review about the interaction between agrobacterium and
plant cells.

Could anyone give me some info?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Atsushi Ishikawa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------  
            Atsushi Ishikawa       Fukui Prefectural University
            e-mail                        [email-masked]
            TEL                             81-776-61-6000 (ext. 3516)
            FAX                             81-776-61-6015
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Charles S Buer)
Date: 20 Feb 1996 17:57:19 -0800

There are several:

The most recent I have a reference to is:  Zambryski, P.C.  1992.  Ann. 
Rev. of Plant Physiol. Plant Mol. Biol. 43:  465-490.

Hope that helps

Charles Buer
Dept. of Biology/Biotechnology
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester, MA 01609