Subject: Information for allelopathy

From: [email-masked] (Jong Ho Woo)
Date: 10 Jun 1996 03:11:21 -0700

Hi
I studied some months for allelopathy effect of black locust to some tree
species and weeds.
But i have few papers and books on allelopathy. And i have no paper or reports
on allelopathy effect of black locust to other plants and also have no paper
report on toxicity of black locust. This resulted the difficulty of 
disscussion of my experiments.
Could you send me papers or inform me about allelopahty and toxicity of black
locust if you have relative papers and/or informations.
I appreciate of any kind of papers and informations.
Thank you

dr. Woo, Jong Ho
Training & Extension Service Center for Private Forest Management. N.F.C.F.
207 Soonju-Ri, Habuk-Myeon, Yangsan-Gun,
Gyeongsangnam-Do, 626-860
South Korea

[email-masked]