Subject: Tropical and unusual seeds

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 May 95 22:37:39 EDT

Hi everyone,
	I found something useful to me in the June issue of Reptiles and
I thought I'd share it with everyone.

TROPICAL AND UNUSUAL SEEDS from around the world.  Over 1,000 varieties.  For
a list, send SASE with 2 stamps, to TWO STRIKES ENTERPRISES, 819 W. Main St.,
Blytheville, Arkansas 72315.  Their phone number is (501) 762-5268.

They claim they can get almost any seed grown.  I ordered those Mimosa Pudica
seeds I've been trying to find everywhere.  Hope this helps someone out!

---

From: [email-masked] (R. Dana - Green Gene)
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 17:16:47 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
: Hi everyone,
: 	I found something useful to me in the June issue of Reptiles and
: I thought I'd share it with everyone.

: TROPICAL AND UNUSUAL SEEDS from around the world.  Over 1,000 varieties.  For
: a list, send SASE with 2 stamps, to TWO STRIKES ENTERPRISES, 819 W. Main St.,
: Blytheville, Arkansas 72315.  Their phone number is (501) 762-5268.

: They claim they can get almost any seed grown.  I ordered those Mimosa Pudica
: seeds I've been trying to find everywhere.  Hope this helps someone out!