Subject: Faculty Position

From: [email-masked] (Michael Grusak)
Date: 23 May 1996 05:48:17 -0700

Plant Biology
USDA/ARS Children's Nutrition Research Center
Baylor College of Medicine

The USDA/ARS Children's Nutrition Research Center at Baylor College of
Medicine invites applications for a Plant Physiologist/Molecular Biologist,
GS-12, beginning October 1996. This is a 100% research position. ARS is
seeking applicants with a strong background in Molecular Biology/Genetics
and research interests in membrane transport phenomena, phloem physiology,
macro/micronutrient nutrition. The research will be integrated with existing
plant and biomedical research programs at the Center and Baylor College of
Medicine. Applicants must have a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in a
related scientific discipline or 1 year of specialized experience. U.S.
citizenship is required.

For position details, please call Dennis Bier, Center Director, (713)
798-7022. For application procedures and for forms, please call Dawn
McCourt, (301) 344-1504. Applications in response to this advertisement
should be marked ARS-D6S-042 (S-6-011). Applications must be mailed to
USDA/ARS, 6305 Ivy Lane, Room 337, Greenbelt, MD  20770-1435, and postmarked
by July 9, 1996.

USDA/ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.