Subject: WORKSHOP: Privatization of Technology & Information Transfer in U.S. Agriculture

From: Tracy Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Oct 1995 14:35:16 GMT

You are invited to attend the upcoming Privatization of Technology & 
Information Transfer in U.S. Agriculture Research and Policy 
Implications WORKSHOP on October 26-27 1995 at the University of 
Wisconsin-Madison!

We believe that questions regarding who provides what infomation, to 
whom, under what conditions will be increasingly important determinants 
of the structure and environmental performance of agricultural 
production systems.  As a workshop, the program is designed to stimulate 
dialogue among all attendees.  The sponsors, authors, and registrants 
represent a diverse group of industry, government, academic and advocacy 
representatives.  Those interested in participating are asked to contact 
Steven Wolf at [email-masked]. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT

Privatization of Technology and Information Transfer in U.S. Agriculture: 
 
Research and Policy Implications

October 25-26, 1995

University of Wisconsin - Madison
Memorial Union 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WORKSHOP CONTACT:
		
Steven Wolf
420 Agriculture Hall
1450 Linden Drive
University of Wisconsin
Madison, WI  53706
(608) 262-6049 (tel.)
(608) 262-6022  (fax)
[email-masked]