Subject: Seed Hunting

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 May 95 14:34:40 EDT

Could someone pick me up a pack of seeds?

I need 1 pack of "Mimosa Pudica" seeds also called the "Sensitive Plant".

It's a houseplant that grows about 2 feet tall that has leaves that
fold up when touched.  It's really quite dramatic.

If you can find them (I did about 10 years ago, but can't anymore) I'll
send you the money for them and you could mail them to me.  They should
only cost around $1.00 or $2.00.  It would make my day!

People that like Venus Fly Traps and children would love this plant.  

If you find them please E-mail me directly.  Thank you!

---

From: [email-masked] (Jani Pohjanraito)
Date: 19 May 1995 03:35:43 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
: Could someone pick me up a pack of seeds?

: I need 1 pack of "Mimosa Pudica" seeds also called the "Sensitive Plant".

: It's a houseplant that grows about 2 feet tall that has leaves that
: fold up when touched.  It's really quite dramatic.

: If you can find them (I did about 10 years ago, but can't anymore) I'll
: send you the money for them and you could mail them to me.  They should
: only cost around $1.00 or $2.00.  It would make my day!

: People that like Venus Fly Traps and children would love this plant.  

Try Thompson&Morgan, 100 seeds for $2.50 or something like that -
(800)-274-7333).. 24h...