Subject: List of researchers interested in agricultural GIS applications

From: [email-masked] (Ancha Srinivasan)
Date: 10 May 1996 07:33:39 GMT

Dear colleagues:

I have started compiling a list of researchers interested in agricultural 
GIS applications mainly to discuss points of mutual interest and exchange 
relevant datasets that can be made freely available for everyone on the 
net. After compilation, the contact addresses and research interests of 
various researchers will be circulated by e-mail to all persons sending 
such information. If you wish to participate in this exchange, please send 
the following information by e-mail ([email-masked]).

1. Name
2. E-mail address
3. Mailing address
4. Research interests, and
5. Availability of any datasets useful for construction of a GIS database 
for free distribution on the net.  

If you wish, you may also send the above information by filling in the 
necessary information on web page: 
http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/c-projects.html

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ancha Srinivasan

-- 
************************************************************
Ancha Srinivasan  Ph.D. (Cambridge)
Senior Researcher, Regional Science Institute
4-13  Kita 24 Nishi 2, Kita-ku, Sapporo  001 JAPAN
Tel: +81-11-717-6660 (Office) +81-11-824-4753 (Home)
Fax: +81-11-757-3610 (Office) +81-11-824-4753 (Home)
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/
************************************************************