Subject: True Hemp Journal V6#4, Non-Drug Use of Cannabis Magazine

From: [email-masked] (Inst for Hemp)
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 11:01:06 -0500

*******************************************************
         TRUE HEMP JOURNAL  Vol 6 #4  Nov/Dec 1995 
   *******************************************************
- Devoted to the NON-Drug Use of True Hemp.
- Dedicated to providing accurate information about the Resurgence, 
History, Commercial Applications and Processing of True Hemp. 
- Printed entirely on Paper made from True Hemp or other Tree Free
Papers.
         ***********  IN THIS ISSUE:  ***********

**  USDA PRODUCES WHITE PAPER ON HEMP:
Prepared this past summer at the request of USDA Heads.  The entire 
document is in this issue.  "Industrial Hemp and other Alternative 
Crops for small-scale Tobacco Producers"
BY  USDA Agricultural Research Service and Economic Research Service
for Karl Stauber, Under Secretary for Research, Education, and
Economics.

**  WIDA SPONSORS NAIHF:
State Promotes Use Of Hemp Fiber From Marijuana Has Business Appeal
By Jennifer A. Galloway  Agriculture reporter

**  MN TO INTRODUCE HEMP BILL:
Rep Phyllis Kahn to introduce Legislation to Regulate Industrial Hemp
Industry.
A Bill for a Hemp Bill which Makes it the Dept of Ag's Business:

**  NEWS BLIPS:
Third Stone Expands
US Hemp Convicted
HIA Holds 2nd Annual Meeting
Aveda Brings out Line of Clothing

**  ITALIAN HEMP YARNS:
The Italians get back into Hemp Yarns
Linificio e Canapificio Nazionale begins
production

**  HEMP PLANTED IN AUSTRALIA:
Seeds of Alternative Fibre Planted

**  HISTORICAL:
WPB Approves Hemp Production Program 

  *********************************************
Subscription Rates:      US     CANADA    FOREIGN
1 year (Six Issues)    $15.00   $20.00     $25.00  
2 year (Twelve Issues) $30.00   $40.00     $50.00
Outside the US Payment by Postal Money Order Only. 
  *********************************************
**SPECIAL**  While supplies last each new subscription gets a 
copy of our 1995 True Hemp Directory and Buyers Guide.  Sold 
separately  for $15.00 now FREE with a new subscription.
  *********************************************
                  Mail to:
The True Hemp Journal,  C/O The Institute for Hemp,
    PO Box 65130,   St Paul,   MN   55165
  *********************************************
 ------------------This message is brought to you by:-------------------
 --     The Institute for Hemp   PO Box 65130 St Paul, MN  55165      --
 --   e-mail: [email-masked]     Phone/Fax  612-222-2628      --
 --  Since 1989 Providing Accurate Info About Hemps Commercial Uses   --
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 --              THREE SITES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB                    -- 
 -- OUR HOME SITE IS http://www.winternet.com/~insthemp/              -- 
 --         OR YOU CAN TRY ONE OF OUR MIRROR SITES                    --
 --         http://hemp.org/INSTHEMP/i4hemp.html                      --
 --        http://fornits.com/curiosity/insthemp/                     --
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 -- "Make the Most of the Hemp Seed, Sow it Everywhere" G.Washington  --
 --   "Without a doubt, Hemp will continue to be one of the Staple    --
 --   Agricultural Crops in the United States" L.Dewey, USDA, 1916    --
-HEMP-FOR-VICTORY--HEMP-FOR-VICTORY--HEMP-FOR-VICTORY--HEMP-FOR-VICTORY-