Subject: poision ivy control

From: [email-masked] (Raymond Abel)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:52:26 LOCAL

Allo all

I am not sur if I am in the rigth nws groupe...
If not , please tell me where I could finf ANY info.

I'm looking for information about Poison Ivy control in protedted
areas puplics parks.
I need info about ways to control without any chimicals products.
Any help, advices, hints or URL I could find any info would be VERY
appreciated.

---

From: [email-masked] (ReggieRobe)
Date: 23 Jul 1995 10:29:48 -0400

try roundup (Glyphosate) as a treatment for P.I.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tim Barkley)
Date: 25 Jul 1995 03:38:56 GMT

> try roundup (Glyphosate) as a treatment for P.I.

Or try a 50% solution of bleach sprayed directly on the p.i. plant with a 
small spray bottle.  Works everytime.

---

From: [email-masked] (Scarf Lady)
Date: 2 Aug 1995 18:16:43 -0400

i prefer to pull them out by the roots.  it's easy, quick, lethal and
environmentally safe.