Subject: New in BeanRef: Table of Contents 1996 of the Annu. Rep. BIC

From: [email-masked] (Mario Nenno [Bio.])
Date: 28 Apr 1996 16:11:16 GMT

new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new
---------------------------------------------------------------------

                   Table of Contents of the 
      ANNUAL REPORT OF THE BEAN IMPROVEMENT COOPERATIVE 1996

    URL: http://www.uni-kl.de/FB-Biologie/Beanref/bictoc96.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------
new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new * new

What is 'BeanRef'?
------------------

BeanRef contains addresses, short descriptions, and links to 
electronically available information. Until now there are references 
to germplasm collections, genetic maps, conferences, organizations, 
mailing list, and newsletters. More items can be incorporated.

BeanRef is available to everyone who can use WWW browsers like
NCSA Mosaic, Netscape or Lynx. The URL is:

	http://www.uni-kl.de/FB-Biologie/Beanref/

Mario Nenno
--
email: [email-masked]
home page: http://www.uni-kl.de/FB-Biologie/AG-Nagl/nenno.html