Subject: Bindweed - how to get rid of?

From: Sara Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 95 05:45:17 GMT

I have a terrible problem with "Bind weed" (I am not sure of the correct name
but it is the kind that produces white flowers when left to grow).

The weed has now invaded the lawn and practically all plants. A "Paraquat" 
(sp?) based weed killer workd well but the weed has such a good network of
roots it keeps coming back. I think that the weed is perennial - so it gets
worse each year.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sara.

-- 
  ._o
 / //\.  Sara Roberts
  \>> |  [email-masked]
   \\

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Jul 95 13:53:29 -0500

> but it is the kind that produces white flowers when left to grow).
We've just been discussing this very problem in rec.gardens... perhaps
you'd like to join us there?

Kay Klier    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Cat Eldridge)
Date: 23 Jul 1995 10:05:25 -0400

Anyone know where I can find either Tea (seeds or small stock)? A friend
who has a greenhouse is interested in going some.