Subject: Re: Peter Paul's nursery ??

From: [email-masked]
Date: 3 Apr 1996 18:46:48 -0800

To:            [email-masked]
From:          [email-masked] (Bruce M. Marshall)
Subject:       Peter Paul's nursery ??
Date:          3 Apr 1996 08:57:25 -0500

Does anyone have a phone number or address for Peter Paul's nursery ?
They specialize in "carniverous" plants, Venus fly traps and the like.
Or does anyone know another nursery that carries these plants?

Thanks,
Bruce
-- 
Bruce M. Marshall  [email-masked]  voice 423 481 0990  fax 423 481 8039

Bruce,

I don't know about Peter Paul's Nursery, but I do know about the 
nursery  California Carnivores in Forestville CA (Santa Rosa area).
I've never been there but they have exhibited at the San Francisco 
Landscape Garden Show in past years.

There address is: 7020 Trenton-Healdsburg Rd, Forestville CA  95436
Phone:  (707) 838-1630.

Hope this Helps.

Dennis Marelli
"...activity that delays for a while recognition of its own
futility may not be altogether futile..."  Robert M. Adams