Subject: Measuring plants/algae respiration

From: Jan Czekajewski <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 May 1996 03:07:52 GMT

If you need to measure growth of molds or algae or test 
antifungal additives one way is by mesuring oxygen consumtion and 
CO2 production or respirometery. I developed O2/CO2 respirometer 
which has high sensitivity 0.2 uL O2/h and can test 80 samples
at the same time. I have number of published papers related to 
its application of food,feed and algae which I can mail to 
interested parties. As these papers are not in E-mailable form 
you have to e-mail me your street address.
Jan Czekajewski
[email-masked]

---

From: Larry Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 09:52:42 -0700

Dear Dr. Czekajewski:

Could you send me some of your reprints.

larry daley
Hort, ALS 4017
OSU, Corvallis, OR 97331-7304