Subject: electroporation of proteins ?

From: [email-masked] (Xavier Gansel)
Date: 15 Feb 1996 08:54:52 -0000

Hi every one,

In order to study a cellular process I would like to import proteins in
Arabidopsis cells or protoplasts.
If import of DNA through electroporation or PEG is well documented, it is
not the case for proteins.
I would be very pleased if some one having experience for this, using
electroporation or liposomes or any other way, could give me advises,
protocoles and references to do so.

Thanks,

Xavier Gansel

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier GANSEL
Plant Biology Institute
University of Fribourg                 phone .... + 41 37 29 88 18/10
3 rue A. Gockel                        fax  ..... + 41 34 29 97 40
1700 Fribourg                          e-mail ... [email-masked]
Switzerland
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--