Subject: Bio-Mass Plantation Manager Needed

From: John Kitchen <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 1996 05:21:26 GMT

Pacific Regeneration Technologies Inc. requires

BIO-MASS PLANTATION MANAGER

PRT Inc. operates eight nurseries in Western Canada, producing about 75 
million forest seedlings annually.  We are also active in silviculture 
project management and bio-technology.  We are a growing company that 
offers excellent opportunities for motivated people.  Our company is 
employee owned with about 85 shareholders.

PRT’s subsidiary, Pacific Biotechnologies Inc. (PBI) currently has an 
opening for a bio-mass PLANTATION MANAGER at a B.C. coastal nursery.  The 
plantations are grown to produce bio-mass for the extraction and 
production of pharmaceutical products.

The manager will be responsible for planning and implementation of the 
operations and R&D program, including propagation, establishment, 
management and harvest of the plantation(s), investigating and 
development of alternative cultural management strategies and practices, 
and field trials.

The successful applicant will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 
specialization in biology and plant physiology, a minimum of three years 
of operational production experience, and knowledge of commonly accepted 
business practices.  The plantation manager reports to the nursery 
Manager.

The PRT group offers an attractive and competitive salary and benefits 
package and the opportunity to own part of a growing, progressive 
company.  We also offer an annual incentive plan and a substantial 
opportunity for advancement.
		
	Please submit resume in confidence by February 28, 1996

	VP, Nursery Operations			
	PRT Corporate Office, c/o PRT Vernon Nursery
	RR 6, Site 23, Comp 11, 7501 Bench Row Road
	Vernon, B.C., V1T 6Y5
	Phone:  (604) 542-4100     Fax:  (604) 542-1200
        EMail [email-masked]