Subject: Herbicide database.

From: [email-masked] (Nigel Bardsley)
Date: 23 May 1995 06:16:28 GMT

I know this is primarily an academic forum, <you should see sci.med!> but
I have had no luck in the alt/rec domains. I am looking for a resource to
give me more information on the bio-chemical actions of various herbicides
and growth regulators.
I am looking for something more than the package insert. All the academic
texts I have heard about cost $100+ and are probably too detailed.
I am interested in the differences in the actions between various types of
agents in a similar group, pre-emergence, contact, systemic etc. And the
growth regulators B-Nine, cycocel etc.
Is there a public access resourse that could supply the scientifically
educated amateur horticulturalist with some more detailed information?
Please reply to e-mail if you can help or post in addition if you feel
this would be of general interest.
Many thanks in advance,
Nigel

-- 
Nigel Bardsley MD FRCA               Office          (206) 339-5480
Everett Clinic Anesthesia            Page/Voice mail (206) 335-6224          
1330 Rockfeller Ave.#340             Home            (360) 568-0331         
Everett WA 98201 USA                 Fax <home>      (360) 568-0344  
      Home of the healing wind. If you throw-up;it's on us!