Subject: healthy workplaces

From: [email-masked] (P Dansted)
Date: 2 Apr 1996 05:38:52 GMT

Firstly, let me apologise if this is not the appropriate group for
this question...I don't know who to ask.

I have heard that plants in an office lead to a healthier workplace.
We all like to have plants around us but if anyone could refer me to
any studies that support this theory I would be very grateful.

Please e-mail any responses.

Thanks in advance

Paul
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Herman J. Kuipers)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 96 05:00:18 GMT

> [email-masked]

Hi Paul,

The study has been done by NASA, US. So pls check out there if you can find 
something. The results of this study have been used in the Netherlands for 
commercial campains in order to raise office use of plants.

Regards,
--

  _???_
 / ^ ^ \            HERMAN J. KUIPERS
[  0 0  ]   hemaku computing / finishing touch
 |  '  |           [email-masked]
  \ ~ /
   ---