Subject: New Resources at "All the Virology Site"

From: [email-masked] (David M. Sander)
Date: 20 Feb 1996 15:17:25 GMT

The Garry Lab is pleased to announce the addition of a new resource to our
collection of links, "All the Virology on the WWW":

        http://www.tulane.edu/~dmsander/garryfavweb.html

Amoung other updates, and at the request of our many supporters, we have
created a site that focuses on virology and science jobs.  It can be found
at:

        http://www.tulane.edu/~dmsander/garryfavwebjobs.html

At this site you will find links specific to government, academic,
consulting and corporate jobs.  Additionally we list a variety of resources
including:  professional societies, general job databases, positions
advertized in journals / magazines, Recruiting agencies and Job Banks,
meta-lists of other jobs sites, Usenet News, and other helpful resources.

If you have any sites that you would like to add to our list of Job pages
on the WWW, please use the submission form at:

        http://www.tulane.edu/~dmsander/garryfavwebadd.html

Thanks again for your support, and Happy Marti Gras!

David