Subject: In need of plant line drawings

From: [email-masked] (Nathan Missel)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 23:32:55 -0500

Hello

I am looking for line drawing plant images.  does any one know where
to find these?   Does any one have any that can be sent to me?
There are very few on the web as far as i know.  There are definately
alot of jpeg plant photos.   any help from any one would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
silver missel

---

From: Frank van de Loo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 13:35:38 -0800

Nathan Missel wrote:
> alot of jpeg plant photos. 

Try the Families of flowering plants, at 
http://muse.bio.cornell.edu/delta/angio/www/index.htm
If you pick a family, and go to the bottom of that page, you'll see links 
to illustrations, that are probably the sort of thing you're looking for.

Cheers,
Frank.

/*=============================================================
Frank van de Loo                   Ph   +1 606 257 5237
Department of Horticulture         Fax  +1 606 257 2859
University of Kentucky             e-mail [email-masked]
=============================================================*/

---

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 15:00:18 GMT

Keep a look out on alt.binaries.clipart. I found some there.
Phil.  ..............................................

>silver missel

   ++ phil stranex ++
<http://www.pix.za/garden>

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael Moore)
Date: 22 Mar 1996 23:40:33 GMT

> alot of jpeg plant photos.   any help from any one would be greatly

There are around 130 line drawings of medicinal plants (public domain) on
my site and 141 color illustrations (public domain) along with 700 or so
of those pesky jpegs (NOT public domain).  Right now I am scanning 100 or
so pen and ink line drawings by botanical illustrator Mimi Kamp (NOT
public domain) but it will be a few days before I get them on site.

Michael Moore ([email-masked])
http://www.rt66.com/hrbmoore/HOMEPAGE/HomePage.html
All the SWSBM teaching and clinical manuals, JPEGs of Medicinal Plant
photographs and class announcements can be obtained at my web site.