Subject: Need info on Kudzu

From: [email-masked] (Stephen R Thomas)
Date: 3 Aug 1995 18:28:56 GMT

I am gathering information on Kudzu for a possible thesis topic.  I would 
appreciate any information about its natural history or any research that 
has been done on it.  Thanks in advance for the help.  
				Stephen Thomas
				[email-masked]

--
Stephen Thomas
Organismal & Evol. Bio. and Entomology
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA  01003

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael L Roginsky )
Date: 13 Aug 1995 20:40:34 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Stephen R

>>>Steven- When our forebears in all their wisdom to control soli
erosion in Georgia, they were happy to accept the double-edgrd gift
>from  Korea...........Kudzu. The vine dies in the winter, doing no good
for erosion control, and in the summer it spreads like fire covering
everything including trees. My bill run annually $300.00 in chemicals
to keep this pest at bay. If you find an entimological solution, let me
know. Beware of the cybernetic entomology law that states in any
software thre's always one more bug. [email-masked]