Subject: Re: req infomation on Borganvilia(spelling?)

From: [email-masked] (Eric Atlan)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 1995 22:55:22 +0100

In article (Dans l'article) <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (stev_son) wrote (écrivait) :

> I am looking for information about the basic care of the climbing plant,
> Borganvilia. I am unsure of the spelling but the prounouciation should
be correct. 
> Can anyone assist. Thankyou. Please E-mail with any information.
> Thank you.
> 
> Steve Griffiths
In french we just call it Bougainvillee. (From Monsieur de Bougainville
who describe it)

---

From: [email-masked] (stev_son)
Date: 11 Jun 1995 16:31:34 GMT

I am looking for information about the basic care of the climbing plant,
Borganvilia. I am unsure of the spelling but the prounouciation should be correct. 
Can anyone assist. Thankyou. Please E-mail with any information.
Thank you.

Steve Griffiths