Subject: Seed sources for weeds?

From: [email-masked] (JP)
Date: 13 Jul 1995 11:36:17 GMT

Does anyone know a good source for plants generally thought of
as weeds used in erosion control [Penganum harmala, grasses such as Molinia,
Phalaris arundinacea or aquatica, to mention few]? I am especially interested
in finding such seed retailers in Europe, but good sources in the US also
interest.

	Thank you very much,
	J. Pohjanraito

---

From: cheryl wilen <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jul 1995 20:59:21 GMT

> in finding such seed retailers in Europe, but good sources in the US also
You could try:
Valley Seed Service
P.O. Box 9335
Fresno, CA 93791

They supply a lot of weed seeds but I don't know if they have the ones you are interested in.  Most weeds they carry are agronomic weeds.

Cheryl