Subject: Tree Books

From: "John A. Keslick, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 20:33:19 -0700

NEWS FLASH!  For tree LOVERS

New release:

The book " MODERN ARBORICULTURE" is now avalable in JAPANESE and SPANISH.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Anyone interested in advancing their education into the understanding of 
TREE BIOLOGY would benefit by contacting SHIGO AND TREES, ASSOCIATES.  
DR. SHIGO has changed the way we think about trees today!  They have many 
good books that are enjoyable to read.  Also the literature is very 
informative on just how trees begin, live and finally die. 
Environmentally speaking the books also explain in detail how many modern 
day treatments are in some sense hurting trees and thus hurting us. DR. 
SHIGO is a RENOWN EDUCATOR WORLDWIDE.
They gear the books for 6th grade on up.  Also, available are cassette 
tapes, slides and videos.

Call or write for their  list.

The address is:
SHIGO AND TREES ASSOCIATES
P.O. BOX 769
DURHAM, NH 03824-0769   USA
PHONE 603-868-7459 FAX 603-868-1045

Good luck
John the TREEMAN
-- 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
John A. Keslick Jr.              There is no scientific data to show
Professional Modern Arborist     that TRUNK WRAPS prevent heat or
& Tree Biologist                 cold injuries.  Nor is there any 
Phone: 610-696-5353              data to show that WOUND DRESSINGS
organic tree treatment web site: stop rot.  There is data to show that
http://www.ccil.org/~treeman/    that both can cause decline of
>                                the trees vitality. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\