Subject: Re: caudiciforms

From: [email-masked] (Clarke Brunt)
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 1995 21:21:34 +0000

> Does anybody know how can I find a specialised catalogue of Caudiciforms SEEDS?
> I read in some mails the name of "ROWLAND", is it one of these? Can you give me
> the address so that I can order the catalogues?

It was me that posted the item mentioning Rowland seeds.
They are in England, and have a list of mainly cacti, succulents,
carnivorous plants, and other interesting things. Here is the
address:

Doug and Vivi Rowland
200 Spring Road
Kempston
Bedford
MK42 8ND
England

I tried to email the above direct to the poster, Ester Muraglia,
[email-masked], but had no luck with the numerical address.

-- 
Clarke Brunt ([email-masked]