Subject: Seeking club moss (Huperizia serrata)

From: [email-masked] (Meglos)
Date: 29 Aug 1995 09:29:25 -0400

All,
I am trying to locate a source for a mainland China speices of club moss,
Huperizia serrata. I would very much appreciate any address or source for
viable spores or living plants.

thanks,
David Findley
David G. Findley              | "The Amantillado!!"
Fort Worth, Texas             |     - Fortunado (Poe)
: Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form,
: in whole or in part. Copyright, David Findley, 1995. License to
distribute
: this post is available to Microsoft for $1000. Posting without
permission
: constitutes an agreement to these terms. Please send notices of
violation
: to [email-masked] and [email-masked]