Subject: PASSPORT DATA QUESTION

From: [email-masked] (Bob Batson)
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 1995 18:14:00 -0600

Is the passport data for all germplasm accessions listed in a specific
manner, i.e., are there any sort of "guidelines" or "templates" to
follow when writing passport data?

If so, where can I find such "guidelines" (and hopefully descriptors)
for the plant Ahipa (Pachyrhizus ahipa)?

Please reply by either email or Usenet posts

Bob Batson
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 11:49:49

I am seeking info on the the prefered kind of tomatoes  to plant in 
the east part of Canada...

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Bob Batson) writes:
>Path: nbt.nbnet.nb.ca!news.unb.ca!torn!howland.reston.ans.net!news.sprintlink.net!holonet!colossus.holonet.net!sound!bob.batson
>Distribution: world
>Followup-To: bionet.plants
>Newsgroups: rec.gardens,bionet.plants,bionet.plants.education
>Subject: PASSPORT DATA QUESTION
>From: [email-masked] (Bob Batson)
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>Date: Wed, 09 Aug 1995 18:14:00 -0600
>Organization: Sound Advice, Inc. 816-436-1492
>Lines: 12
>Xref: nbt.nbnet.nb.ca rec.gardens:89878 bionet.plants:7689 bionet.plants.education:23