Subject: School project....Do plants grow better with music?

From: [email-masked] (Raymond Sumperl)
Date: 14 Mar 1995 14:52:07 GMT

Thanks,
                                                  Ray

P.S. If you could,can you email responses to: [email-masked]

-- 
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
Launchpad is an experimental internet BBS. The views of its users do not 
necessarily represent those of UNC-Chapel Hill, OIT, or the SysOps.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

---

From: [email-masked] (Raymond Sumperl)
Date: 14 Mar 1995 14:56:21 GMT

Greetings one and all...
   My daughter just finished a science project of "Do plants grow better
with music". Her findings were they do. I can't explain it. Does anyone
out in net land know why plants grow better with music? 

                                              Thanks,
                                               ray

P.S. Please email responses to : [email-masked]
-- 
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 
Launchpad is an experimental internet BBS. The views of its users do not 
necessarily represent those of UNC-Chapel Hill, OIT, or the SysOps.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --