Subject: peperomia

From: [email-masked] (Peter Hein)
Date: 18 Oct 1995 10:33:31

How do I propagate peperomia! 
 
I am into house plants and I wonder if anyone can help me with
peperomia plants. I cut off peperomia leaves at a friend's 
place. He told me to put the leaves into water and soon there should 
be some roots. 
 
I did as he told me and now there is a tiny root coming out of the 
stem of the leaf. Now do I have to wait like with African 
Violets until little baby-leaves appear or can I just pot my 
leaves as soon as the roots seem to be strong enough?
 
Please help, my friend live in a different city and it has to 
work with the leaves I have!
 
Thanks.......Petor

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Hitoshi Ogiwara)
Date: 20 Oct 1995 12:20:37 GMT

>> Now do I have to wait like with African 

Do as you did for African Violet.
It is much more safe than hurring up.
I think Peperomia is easier to propagate in this way than
African Violet.

Hitoshi Ogiwara
[email-masked]