Subject: re: 'plant'

From: [email-masked] (Bart Janssen)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 17:19:22 -0600

A friend of mine has just acquired a new grand-niece (she was adopted from
a
Chinese orphanage) whose Chinese name, apparently, is "Ling Zhi" or "Ling
Xhi"
not sure about the spelling).  Anyway, the parents were told that "Ling
Zhi"
was the name of some sort of flower, possibly an herb.  They would
desperately
like to find out what this plant looks like, so I thought I would ask the
collective net-wisdom.

Please e-mail since I don't normally read this group.

Thanks in advance for any pointers or information.
-- 
   __     _             _            Colin Wu
  /  )   //            ' )   /       Network Analyst
 /    __|/  o ____      / / / . .    Computing & Information Services
(__/ (_) \_<_/ / <_    (_(_/ (_/_    McMaster University
                                     (905)525-9140 ext 24050

No matter what you're doing answer a distress call.

'Ling Zhi'  is a kind of fungi plant, it is not good looking but precious,
rare and of medically important.  It is realy good name for a girl.