Subject: Horticultual Job in Dallas

From: Dara <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 1995 06:03:24 GMT

I am an account manager for PLANTSCAPING by ORKIN interiorscaper.
We are currently hiring for several positions. We prefer
experienced or degreed individuals but are open to entry level if
the right person applies. 

Positions are:

**Interiorscape Technician

**Delivery and Installation Technician

**Short-term Color technician <experience with plants in
interiorscapes a must.>

To apply-

Leave a message on my home phone 214-361-0829 and I will call you
back.

The Rollins Company offers benefits such as medical/dental
insurance, 401k plan and a career advancement path for the right
individual.
Sincerely,
Dara Jones    Account Manager, Dallas Branch

-- 
Dara