Subject: DEER PROBLEMS! HELP!

From: your name <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 May 1995 20:44:22 GMT

In search of plants, shrubs, flowers that deer do not eat. Thanks for any help. email- [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Wilson)
Date: 16 May 1995 17:58:40 GMT

your name ([email-masked]) wrote:
: In search of plants, shrubs, flowers that deer do not eat. Thanks for any help. email- [email-masked]

--
------------------------------------------------
  deer will eat many things, and the rest they just nibble on. to stop 
this problem is simply enough-

Take human hair and put it inside a apir of pantyhose, for smaller areas 
I guess kneehigh stockings would work. Get the hair from the local barber,

deer don't like the smell of us- they'll stay away!!  Kathy

---

From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Alpha)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 15:36:55 +0000

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Mark Wilson)

> : In search of plants, shrubs, flowers that deer do not eat. Thanks for any help. email- [email-masked]

Better yet...piss on 'em.  Very good at keeping them away (best I know of).
  And you don't have old pantyhose hanging around your yard...of course the
neighbors might not like your exhibitionism (pee in a bottle and take it
outside).  Seriously this works GREAT.

Chris