Subject: interception and evapotranspiration coefficient tables needed

From: [email-masked] (Steeve EBENER)
Date: 28 Jun 1996 07:05:12 GMT

Hello,

I am doig a pHD at the university of Geneva and I am looking for some 
quantitative studies in which I could find some interception and 
evapotranspiration coefficient tables related to the type of vegetation we 
have in Europe.

I would be interested in any references or proposal...

Thanks in advance, yours

Steeve

-- 
+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
| Steeve Ebener           |                                              |
| Institut F.A. Forel     | Voice: + 41 22 755-4825                      |
| University of Geneva    | Fax:   + 41 22 755-1382                      |
| 10, rte Suisse          | E-mail: Internet:   [email-masked]    |
| 1290 VERSOIX            |                                              |
| Switzerland             |                                              |
+-------------------------+----------------------------------------------+