Subject: Biogeography & Ecology of Aspen in Rockies and Great Basin...

From: [email-masked],edu (PCMiller)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 07:04:51 GMT

I am doing a Senior Capstone paper on The Biogeography and Ecology of
Populus tremuloides (Trembling Aspen) in the Rocky Mountain and Great
Basin regions.  I have one problem...  I  study at the University of
Oklahoma without any living representatives.  This will be written
>from  text research.  I have been to the area and know what aspen are
and look like (I hike and ski a reasonable amount in CO and NM) but
have no data of my own.  I may possibly get a chance for a very
limited time of field research to collect my own data, however it will
be insignificant by comparison for the body of the paper.  If anyone
has recommendations on sources for information, persons to email, or
anything you can share that may be relevant, please email me.

I have a copy of the Januaury BioScience paper by Mitton and Grant (as
well as thier email addresses).  Anything else that I may have not
heard about or thought of is still welcome.  I am grateful for any
input you might have to offer.

Thanks in advance,
PCMiller
email: [email-masked]

IRC nick: planted (~sunpower@ppp*.modems.uoknor.edu (*))