Subject: herb?

From: [email-masked] (Stuart Michael Kreindler)
Date: 29 Mar 1995 14:36:51 GMT

A friend of mine is doing a project on sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella) and  
is having difficulty finding information at our small college library.   
She isn't too familiar with the internet so I am posting this general  
request for information on behalf.  If you have any information or places  
to look please email me personally at:

			[email-masked]

thank you very much in advance.

---

From: [email-masked] (Ron Fritz)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 15:55:37 GMT

Stuart Michael Kreindler ([email-masked]) wrote:

: A friend of mine is doing a project on sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella) and  
: is having difficulty finding information at our small college library.   

could you specify the kind of information needed? what is the project
trying to determine?

[email-masked]                 http://www.carleton.ca/~rfritz
GCS 2.1  GAT$ -d+ H--- s g* au*(a?) w+++ v++ c+(+++) S U+++ P+ L N+++
E+ !w-- m-- v- @po(A) Y+ G? !tx ab+++ !D !B e+++(+) u* h+ f? r--- z++