Subject: Calculating day length

From: [email-masked] (Pedro J. Aphalo)
Date: 5 Oct 1995 14:28:11 GMT

Some weeks ago there was a query on how to calculate day length.
Yesterday I wrote a program that does exactly that, so I thought
that who posted that query (I no longer have his/her name) and
hopefully others may find it useful.

I have made available an executable for MS-DOS (80206 or better,
with coprocessor) and the C++ source code at the following URL:

http://www.joensuu.fi/~aphalo/pub/daylen/

Pedro.

-- 
===============================================================
 Pedro J. Aphalo
 University of Joensuu, Faculty of Forestry
 P.O. Box 111, FIN-80101 Joensuu, FINLAND
 e-mail: [email-masked]
 http://www.joensuu.fi/~aphalo/
 fax: +358 73 151 4444 (or +358 73 151 3590)
 tel: +358 73 151 4406                      ,,,^..^,,,
================================================================