Subject: SF/native plants 6/17/fun event!

From: [email-masked] (GeoBear)
Date: 16 Jun 1995 15:58:59 -0400

SF Bay Area lovers of natives flora & fauna may be interested in the
following:

The Strybing Arboretum Society presents A World of Gardens, celebrating
the United Nations 50th Anniversary

Saturday June 17 -- 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at Strybing Arboretum & Botanical
Garden Golden Gate Park 9th Avenue at Lincoln Way, San Francisco

featuring...
music by Seque & Tarantella
Red Panda Acrobats
Pan-ase Dancers
Taekwondo demonstrations
***Live birds of prey & bat ambassadors***
Storytelling & activities for children
Special tours of inter'l garden collections

also plants for sale by Magic Gardens, Mostly Natives & Yerba Buena
nurseries

Admission is $7.50 per individual $12 per family (2 adults & children)
Members: $5 individual/$10 family

Tickets at the door beginning at 11:00

All proceeds benefit the educational programs offered by the Society for
the Strybing Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

Please use public transportation. Muni 44, 71 and N Judah lines will get
you to the event.
----------------------------------------------------------