Subject: Web sites related to sustainable agriculture, GIS, and GPS

From: [email-masked] (Dr. Ancha Srinivasan)
Date: 10 May 1996 08:01:08 GMT

I wish to thank all those people who had sent me information on web sites 
related to sustainable agriculture, GIS and GPS.  As I have just updated 
the list, I would appreciate if you could access the web page again and 
inform me of any important sites (and their URL addresses) that must be 
included. I shall incorporate your suggestions in my next update. The 
address of URL is

http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/links.html

Please add this site in your links if you consider it appropriate.

If your time permits, please go through other information and send your
suggestions to me by e-mail ([email-masked]). 

Thank you in advance for any help.

Ancha Srinivasan

-- 
************************************************************
Ancha Srinivasan  Ph.D. (Cambridge)
Senior Researcher, Regional Science Institute
4-13  Kita 24 Nishi 2, Kita-ku, Sapporo  001 JAPAN
Tel: +81-11-717-6660 (Office) +81-11-824-4753 (Home)
Fax: +81-11-757-3610 (Office) +81-11-824-4753 (Home)
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.vtt.co.jp/staff/ancha/
************************************************************