Subject: Agrobacterium rhizogenes

From: [email-masked] (Charles S Buer)
Date: 25 Apr 1996 01:24:09 -0700

Dear netters--
I am a graduate student gearing up to do some comparisons between
Agrobacterium strains.  I am wondering if there are any laboratories out
there which have the following strains of A. rhizogenes and would be
willing to share a stab.

NCPPB 1855 which is the same as LBA 9402
A4 wild type, which = ATCC 31798
K47
ICPB TR105
K599
HRI
ATCC 11325

Please send any answers to my email address.  Thanks in advance.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Charles S. Buer                         |
Biology/Biotechnology Dept.             |email:  [email-masked]
Worcester Polytechnic Institute         |Phone:  (508) 831-5052
100 Institute Rd.                       |FAX:  (508) 831-5936
Worcester, MA 01609                     |
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)