Subject: Prions in plants ?

From: Francois PELLISSIER <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 1996 07:11:44 +0000

Hello Plants Biologists Netters,

Without talking of "Mad plants", I 'd like to know if prions have already 
been identified in plants. If yes, bibliographic references are 
welcome...

Many thanks.

Regards,

Francois
-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Dr. François PELLISSIER
UNIVERSITY OF SAVOIE
Dynamics of Altitude Ecosystems Laboratory
73 376 LE BOURGET-DU-LAC
FRANCE

Phone : +33 79 75 88 69
Fax   : +33 79 75 88 80
e-mail: [email-masked]

****************************************************************
!ALLELOPATHY on WWW!  :  http://fuji.univ-savoie.fr/labos/ldea/ 
****************************************************************

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=