Subject: Help required on finding e-mail address in Turkey...

From: BANANA & PLANTAIN <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 May 1995 10:58:29 +0100

Hello Netters,

I would be greatful if anyone can forward an e-mail address for any one 
of the following from TUBITAK, Marmara Research Center, Department of 
Biology, Gebze-Kocaeli, Istanbul, Turkey:

Gozukirmizi Nermin,
Ari S.,
Gurel F.,
Gumusel F. or
Girakoglu B.

Thanks in advance.

-Naresh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      NARESH PANCHOLI
      AGRICULTURAL BOTANY            PHONE: +44 1734 875123 EXT. 4087     
      SCHOOL OF PLANT SCIENCES       FAX:   +44 1734 316577
      UNIVERSITY OF READING
      READING RG6 6AS
      ENGLAND                                   [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------