Subject: Indoor vegetable growing: Question

From: [email-masked] (gold_gerard)
Date: 18 Oct 1995 00:11:01 GMT

Which vegetables grow well indoors. Due to the light factor, gardeners from
 	Alaska (or the tropical rain forest :) ) may have good pointers.

	And, if I do use indoor lighting, which brandnames and vendors in the
	South San Francisco Bay should I look for?

	Thanks.

	Gerard		[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Una Smith)
Date: 20 Oct 1995 18:21:33 GMT

[email-masked] (gold_gerard) wrote:

>	Which vegetables grow well indoors[?]

This reply is posted because Gerard's e-mail address is plainly bogus.

Gerard (and others),

Please do not cross-post (or worse, post separately) general gardening
questions to sci.bio.botany and bionet.plants.  Botanists who grow plant
(not all of us do!) and who care to discuss gardening, can be found in
rec.gardens.

Followups to rec.gardens, please.