Subject: How long does it take for Daylily Seed to germinate..Please!

From: [email-masked] (Cye Landy)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 00:40:32 -0500

Now been 5 weeks under damp towels...have mold, white around some of
them...but no action...total 12 seeds. Any advice?
Cye
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (ArtLH)
Date: 28 Mar 1995 13:29:51 -0500

Gee, when I tried growing some from crosses I made in my back yard, they
germinated 95% within a week after 2 weeks cold treatment.  Try washing
them off to remove the mold and if they are still firm (not rotten) chill
them in moist towels or growing mix (or even moist vermiculite) for about
3 weeks or even more.  Then try again.  You might use bottom heat during
germination.
Art
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<<How can anyone named after a slimy amphibian be third in line to the
presidency?>>

B3 f t cdv g- k s- r+