Subject: Supply of Mallotus species

From: [email-masked] (Dirk Scholz)
Date: 13 Jul 1995 09:03:13 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for somebody who is able to provide me with plant material of Mallotus species.
Please send any information to the e-mail-address above.

Thanks a lot

D. S.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jul 1995 12:58:38 GMT

>Please send any information to the e-mail-address above.

Dear Dr Schols

I read you mail with great intrest, because I do have several species of 
Mallotus for ex.:

M.oppositifolius
M.khasianus
M.bengalis
M.pallustre....

If you are intrested please mail me back and we could make a good deal 
perhapst.

regards

Li Ho Huang, Director of botanic