Subject: oak gall wasps

From: [email-masked] (LindaHSMS)
Date: 26 Apr 1996 16:53:13 -0400

I'm looking for information on the biology and life cycle of oak gall
wasps.  If you know of any good resources please let me know!! Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] ("Roger Whitehead")
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 11:52:27 GMT

> wasps.  If you know of any good resources please let me know!! Thanks.

I can't tell where you are from your email address. If you're in 
Britain, or have friends here, try contacting the British Plant Gall 
Society. They have several useful publications. Alternatively, do a 
search on the Web site belonging to the Natural History Book Service 
(http://www.nhm.ac.uk/).

Roger

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
Tel: +44 (0)1883 713074; Fax: +44 (0)1883 716793
.