Subject: kangaroo paw

From: [email-masked] (Jenny Stubbs)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 1995 01:57:22 GMT

I am looking for a source of kangaroo paw called Harmony.  Would also like to 
know the name of a variety of k-paw that is totally green.

Jenny Stubbs

---

From: [email-masked] (Damn Right)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 00:44:55 +0800

In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] wrote:

> In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (Jenny Stubbs) writes:
>         How about Anigozanthus viridus (spelling ?). Isn't that totally
green ?
> It certainly can be quite luminous green but I'm not sure if it is green or
> yellowish inside the flower.
>                             Ken Dorr

Yeah, thats correct,

Anigozanthos viridis, the Green Kangaroo Paw.  It usually has an all green
perianth (flower parts), but sometimes this can be yellowish, so pick your
form!

Damn Right