Subject: GOURMET FLAVORED OILS & VINEGARS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 04:32:40 GMT

Hello to all fellow craftspeople and herb enthusiasts !

GOURMET FLAVORED OILS & VINEGARS make perfect gifts. I have figured
out a FOOLPROOF technique for making FABULOUS Gourmet Flavored Oils
and Vinegars at home. 

I use all natural ingredients, either homegrown or hand gathered, for
making the oils and vinegars, and for decorating the bottles.

57 PAGES OF INSTRUCTIONS are clear and easy to follow. They cover
every single step in the process including 30 RECIPES for gourmet
flavored oils and vinegars. 

If you are interested in learning the method that will get you 
100% SUCCESS with every bottle, please e-mail me at [email-masked] for
information, or visit my web page at www.io.org/~shodan/
Have fun making your own beautiful bottles of gourmet flavored oils
and vinegars, and visit my free “Herb or Spice of the Week” column at
my web site!

"The price of freedom is so much less
than the cost of oppression".
- Unknown.
(Visit my web site  www.io.org/~shodan/ 
for flavored oils and vinegars, herbs, and crafts).