Subject: Cell adhesive for microinjection

From: [email-masked] (Dirk Schabe)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 09:12:30 GMT

Hi there !
 
I'm desperately searching for something to glue single plant cells tightly to 
a glass slide. So far, we simply used polylysine, but now we're trying for 
long-time observation and thus need something which will not kill our cells 
within 30 minutes.
 
I have recently heard about a cell adhesive called CellTight or something 
like that, but I do not know anything but the product's name; so if anybody on 
the net could point me to the manufacturer or provide any further information 
about CellTight or a comparable product, I would be very grateful.
 
BTW: as I cannot read this group regularly, please reply via e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Bye, Dirk

                           ( ____ )
------------------------oOO-(o  o)-OOo-------------------------------
Dirk Schabe                  (..)     E-mail: [email-masked]           
Dept. of Cytology                ([email-masked])        
Heidelberg University                           Fax: (49)-6221/564913
Germany                                       Phone: (49)-6221/563406
---------------------------------------------------------------------