Subject: New Dedicated Bio-tech/science/chem BBS

From: [email-masked] (Suicidal Freshman)
Date: 2 May 95 12:31:43 CDT

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
        A NEW BBS IS ONLINE AND NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO HELP IT PROSPER

The IDT Online Information System is now up and running and needs intelligent 
users such as yourselves. Anyone interested in Chemistry or Biology or any 
twist of the two is more than welcome. If you are a user of Oligonucleotides, 
there is an online order system that allows you to place your order directly 
into the production facility for 48 hour turnaround.

	       THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE FOR USAGE.
	 YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CUSTOMER TO USE THE SYSTEM

Just a sample of some of the discussion forums:

Parsitology            Classifieds         Employment      Chemical Engineering
Computer Software   Biochemistry     Programming  Molecular Medicine
Genetics       Organic Chemistry   Oligo Design     Scientific Humor
BioPhysics           Cell Biology        Internet Topics  Biomed Engineering
Late Breaking News     Immunology     NeuroScience    Suggestions

The system is in place, and we are looking for good users, and a few Forum
Moderators, so:

Check it out:
		   telnet 204.71.106.202   or  telnet idtdna.com

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%