Subject: National Organic Mkt. Coop. Feasability Study WWWeb homepage online.

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 12:09:39 -0500

The N.O.M.C.-F.S. now has a homepage on the World Wide Web at this URL:

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/NOMC/index.html

One can also send e-mail to the Webpage for public reading at this ID:

[email-masked]

The page, at his time, includes the following items:

         THE NATIONAL ORGANIC MARKETING COOPERATIVE FEASABILITY STUDY
                                       
   About the National Organic Marketing Cooperative Feasability Study
   N.O.M.C.-F.S. News Release
   N.O.M.C.-F.S. Cosponsor Solicitation Letter
   N.O.M.C.-F.S. Regional Meetings Information
   NOMC-FS Document On Organic Fiber Production & Handling
   May, 1995 Update On the National Organic Production Program
   June, 1995 Update On the National Organic Production Program
   August, 1995 Update On the National Organic Production Program
   
   Post your comments and announcements to this Webpage
   ([email-masked])
   Read feedback posted to this Webpage
   
   For more information contact: Lawrence London ([email-masked])

------------------------------------------------------------
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - [email-masked] 
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/NOMC/index.html
------------------------------------------------------------