Subject: science ad

From: [email-masked] ("Ronald H. Bauerle")
Date: 7 Nov 1995 21:51:21 -0800

MOLECULAR/CELLULAR BIOLOGY
                   UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA

     The Department of Biology at the University of Virginia invites
applications for a tenure-track appointment at the ASSISTANT
PROFESSOR level. We are seeking a researcher of exceptional promise
who uses molecular, genetic and/or biophysical approaches to investigate
fundamental questions in Biology. Candidates are desired who would
contribute to existing departmental strengths in cellular, molecular and
developmental biology,   neurobiology/behavior, evolution or plant
biology. Applicants should submit curriculum vitae, a summary of past
accomplishments, a description of future research plans and teaching
interests, and should arrange for three letters of reference to be sent to:
Molecular/Cellular Biology Search Committee, Department of Biology,
Gilmer Hall, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2477.
Women and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply and to
identify themselves. Screening of applications will begin immediately. The
University of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer.