Subject: Propagating in totally controlled climate cells

From: Anton de Snayer <anton de [email-masked]>
Date: 29 Apr 1996 08:48:58 GMT

In Holland there are several companies that started propagating in 
climate cells. The experience so far is that the proces of propagation 
can be much better controlled than in propagation-facilities in 
greenhouses. Light, Reletive Humidity, CO2, temperature and nutrition 
supply can be fully controlled within very narrow margins. This makes it 
possible to give the plant exactly what it needs during the 
propagation-proces.

The climate cells are now used for:
- rooting of cuttings
- stenting = simultaniously grafting and rooting of roses
- grafting of vegetables plants
- harden-off tissue-culture plants

If you want more information about this subject you can send me an 
E-mail. I will answer a.s.a.p.

Anton de Snaijer

---

From: [email-masked] (Fure-Chyi Chen ���ֺX)
Date: 30 Apr 1996 05:27:53 -0700

Your e-mail is not accessable. I'd like to know more detail on the 
climate cell? Chen

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:41:09 GMT

Hi Anton,
I would be grateful if you would kindly provide me with further 
information regarding the 'controlled climate cells described below. I am 
particularly interested in information relating to capacity and control 
of light, %RH, CO2, temperature, etc.
Thank you in advance,
Tim Roche.
National Agriculture & Veterinary Biotechnology Centre,
University College,
Belfield,
Dublin 4,
Ireland.
tel: +353-1-706-2814
fax: +353-1-269-2016
----------------------------------------------------------------------
>E-mail. I will answer a.s.a.p.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:37:50 GMT

Hi Anton,

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:38:28 GMT

Hi Anton,

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:38:47 GMT

Hi Anton,

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:40:11 GMT

Hi Anton,

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:41:33 GMT

Hi Anton,

---

From: "Dr. Tim Roche" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Apr 1996 19:39:10 GMT

Hi Anton,

---

From: Bob Rust <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 May 1996 21:13:28 GMT

We have set up in Holland and other countries some of these growing sells 
you are speaking of.  Also have designed the computer controls to control 
the Co2 and other gases, humidity, temp, nutrition and H20 recycling. 
http://web.infoave.net/~asimon/iss/sprout.htm
http://web.infoave.net/~asimon/hygrotec/hygro.htm

---

From: Anton <Anton de [email-masked]>
Date: 13 May 1996 13:03:08 GMT

Questions please !!!