Subject: Cucurbit Newsletter

From: Bob Batson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:34:53 -0600

The Cucurbit Network

  This new organization is for both growers and researchers enthralled
by cucurbits of every description (such as cucumbers, gourds, melons,
and pumpkins). The annual membership fee of $10 includes a subscription
to _The Cucurbit Network News_, published in the spring and fall. CNN
issues have lists of recent publications on cucurbits, feature articles,
and a bulletin board for members. Write to The Cucurbit Network, P.O.
Box 560483, Miami, FL 33256.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reprinted with permission from the October 1995 _HortIdeas_. Copyright
1995 by Greg and Pat Williams. HortIdeas is $20 (2nd class mail within
the USA) for one year (12 issues). Single issues are $2.00 in North
America. For more information or a subscription, write: HortIdeas, 460
Black Lick Road, Gravel Switch, KY 40328, USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Batson                              L 39 12 14 N  94 33 16 W
[email-masked]                           Kansas City
[email-masked]                    USDA zone 5b
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Under the most controlled conditions, the experimental apparatus will
do exactly as it pleases.