Subject: Original electrotransformation equipment

From: Michael Tiurin <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jun 1996 20:22:28 GMT

Subject: Search of consumers  for  original  electrotransformation  /
     electrofusion equipment and business partners for such equipment pro-
     motion on the market
     *********************************************************
     Dear Colleague:
     Are you  faced with prolongation of a life time of electrotransforma-
     tion/electrofusion equipment and an increasing  of  the  accuracy  of
     electric cell treatment conditions?  Then,  why not add the following
     new equipment line into your existing one. The Models A, B and C were
     developed and  designed  to  meet  the latest demands in bacterial or
     mammalian cell electrotransformation / electrofusion procedures. The-
     se Models
      * are extremely rigid to incorrect usage and short  circuit  in  the
        cell samples
      * exist in a working state for at least 1000 working hours (Model C)
      * provide radio - frequency square pulse  modulation
      * include reusable titanium electrodes and  Eppendorf  0.5/0.75  cm3
        tubes as cuvettes. Standard Bio-Rad cuvettes also can be used
      * provide high electrotransformation  /  electrofusion  efficiencies
        under low current treatment
      * are based on the former Russian military made powerful flash lamps
        at their final amplification cascades.
     The combination of voltage (not current) amplification principle  for
     the  high  voltage pulses,  usage of reusable titanium electrodes and
     non-reusable Eppendorf tubes,  bacterial cell electric  treatment  on
     ice, precise keeping of selected treatment conditions enables to pro-
     cess of efficient bacterial or mammalian  cell  electrotransformation
     and electrofusion. High voltage RF pulses make also possible the pas-
     sage of toxic anti-tumor chemotherapeutic agents L1in situ L0avoiding 
pa-
     rentheral injections. Different pulse forms may contribute to optimi-
     zation of electrotransformation protocols for bacteria which have not
     been electrotransformed before. Handling expenses are only for Eppen-
     dorf tubes as the cuvettes.

     For additional information, please, contact:
                       Dr.M.V.Tyurin,GNIIGENETICA.
                       1st Dorozhny Pr. Bldg.1. Moscow 113545,Russia.
                       Ph:(7-095)314-3951. Fx: (7-095)315-0501.
                        E-mail: [email-masked]