Subject: plant occupations

From: Elizabeth Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:42:42 -0800

I'm graduating from UCDavis this summer with a Master's in Plant
Biology.  What I would like to ask the general plant-bionet public is what
types of employment opportunities are out there for me? I have been
looking into seed nurseries and general greenhouses, but I feel there have
to be more options that I don't know about.  (I like and am skilled at
plant cultivation, problem solving, working with people, teaching, and
travelling.)
	Also, with my educational experience, what salary range should I 
expect/shoot for?

**Please note, this is not meant to be a plea for work.  I would just 
like a better idea of what my options are.  If I should be on a different 
newsgroup (my appologies), please point the way.

				Thank you in advance,
					Beth Winter

University of California, Davis
Horticulture Dept.
[email-masked]