Subject: Re: Increase Growth 300%

From: [email-masked] (Frits v/d Laan)
Date: 7 Jun 1996 18:51:24 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, Entropic Marketing Systems <[email-masked]> says:
>Increase Growth 300%                  Scientific Breakthru!!!
>        Dramatically and safely increases growth for larger, greener 
>healthier, more beautiful plants.
>
Another miracle??
Either this is just another way for someone who wants to get rich fast
by promissing a miracle or a way to get weak sickly plants which can only
be kept alive by pesticides.

My advise   Let them give a 300% money back guaranty if they are so sure.
or don't buy!

Frits v/d Laan
Biologische boomkwekerij
Gouda
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/F.vd.Laan/

---

From: Dirk Mermans <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jun 1996 19:36:37 GMT

It can be done.

If you are a consumer that never fertilizes and you use
this wonder stuff, you can espect miracels.

Otherwise, ha ha ha ha ,

Dirk Mermans

---

From: [email-masked](Michael L Roginsky )
Date: 10 Jun 1996 21:19:14 GMT

>this wonder stuff, you can espect miracels.
300% is optimistic, but trees and plants in general absorb nutrients
through the leaves. The old "Miracle Grow" is a concentrated solution
of good old N-P-K that mixes as the water is applied in a spray. The
ratios of N-P-K must be examined because one combo is not ideal for
all. Some of the fertilizer manufacturers can be found on the web and
have good information available for free.