Subject: Manganese and strawberries.

From: [email-masked] (Allart van Holten)
Date: 2 Nov 1995 17:05:42 GMT

Greatings to you all,

Would there be anybody out there that might know about the influence of 
man=
ganese on the growth of strawberries. Or to be more precise: When using 
hyd=
roponics to grow strawberies and applying a fertilizer solution 
containing =
2 ppm of Mn, could this result in a build-up of 170 ppm of Mn in the 
leaves=
, and could this adversely affect the growth?
When growing in earth, would this effect also be seen (if at all).
What would be the ideal amount of Mn in a fertilizer solution for 
strawberr=
ies.

If anybody could help me on this, or indicate where to find the 
information=
, I would realy apreciate it.

Allart van Holten
Bogot=E1, Colombia
[email-masked]