Subject: Greenhouse info - please help

From: [email-masked] (Michael McCann)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 21:41:05 GMT

Hello,
	We are in the process of trying to obtain a permit from the city of
Philadelphia to build a small greenhouse on the roof of our Science Center.
At this point, we have been denied our permit because we cannot build the 
greenhouse to meet "1A" fire standards.  We are in the process of trying to
obtain a variance to build.  We have been told if we can find other
institutions in the city which have been granted a variance to build a green-
house on or attached to a teaching and/or research building it would greatly
help our case.  If you know of any institution which obtained such a variance
>from  the city in the last 10 years or so I would greatly appreciate hearing
>from  you.  Please e-mail me at [email-masked].  Thank you for your time in
this matter.

Sincerely,
Mike McCann
Assistant Professor of Biology
St. Joseph's University
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

---

From: [email-masked] (Cat Eldridge)
Date: 10 Jul 1995 17:46:08 -0400

Other than Tropiflora, does anyone know of good sources of Bromeliads via
mail order? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!