Subject: weird ivy infection???

From: [email-masked] (Jason A Broder)
Date: 25 May 1995 22:23:59 GMT

My ivy has a bunch of transclucent-white nodules clustering at the nodes.  
Is this an infection of some sort? It is happening at more than one place on
the plant but always at nodes.
What is wrong with my plant???

--
        ************************************************************
        **    \ (` /                                              **
        **     \`)/      BOOOOOOOOM                               **          
        **     ----                 SHIVA!!!!                     **           
        **     \  /                                               ** 
        **      \/                            [email-masked] **               
        ************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (mel turner)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 00:03:53

>What is wrong with my plant???

Probably nothing-- ivy forms clusters of roots at the nodes; you probably are 
seeing young roots in the process of growing out.
mdt