Subject: need plant info

From: [email-masked] (Chris Stanhope)
Date: 19 Mar 1995 14:53:18 GMT

I would like some info on some plant options, I just put up a lattice 
wall on one side of my deck and would like some kind of plant to grow on 
it from a planter. Solely for the purpose of shade!!!  Can anyone give me 
some plant suggestions a flowering ivy type would be great.

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott A. Granholm)
Date: 25 Mar 1995 19:41:17 -0800

Chris  Stanhope, related the following...

>some plant suggestions a flowering ivy type would be great.

Passiflora varieties are interesting, but will usally die back in the 
winter, unless you live in a sub-tropical or tropical climate, like
S. California or the S.E. like Florida or the Gulf of mex. The flowers
are absolutly beautiful, and many of the fruits are edible. 

Later, Scott

---

From: [email-masked] (NicksTimon)
Date: 26 Mar 1995 00:15:28 -0500

Either plant morning glories on an annual basis...MOONFLOWER is my
favorite because of the incredible fragrance! Or Orange Trumpet Vine which
is very hardy and dense. Carolina Jasmine and the ever popular Honeysuckle
shoud do very nice!
[email-masked]