Subject: garlic mustard info?

From: [email-masked] (Leilah)
Date: 31 May 1995 04:32:48 GMT

I'm working on some wooded land in Indiana, and am looking for any info
on garlic mustard. (sorry no scientific name)  From what I have heard, it
was imported from England, and is spreading rapidly, crowding out the
native species.  I'd be grateful for anything on how to stop it from
spreading, or any information on the plant itself.  Please email me, as
my news access is a bit shaky.  Thanks!

leilah

---------------------------
	leilah thiel
	[email-masked]
---------------------------

---

From: Tom Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Jun 1995 21:33:27 GMT

Garlic mustard is a frightening new threat to woodland ecology in 
Illinois as well.  Our local expert is John Taft at the Illinois Natural 
History Survey.  Call him at 217-333-0954.