Subject: Postdoctoral position

From: [email-masked] (Gavin Moran)
Date: 8 Sep 1995 00:14:23 -0700

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW

$38 - 43k  +  Superannuation

CSIRO Division of Forestry
Canberra, ACT

 The Division of Forestry requires a Geneticist for 3 years  to undertake
research  on  spatial and temporal changes in the genetic structure within
mixed species eucalypt forest under various management regimes. You  will
join a team which is carrying out research on molecular breeding of forest
tree crops and assessment of genetic resources of  native forests. 

The person we are seeking must have a Ph.D in genetics or a related field
and have experience in the utilisation of genetic markers in  population
genetics. You will need 
the ability to participate in collaborative studies and have excellent
communication skills.
	For further information contact Dr Gavin Moran on (06) 2818208, email
[email-masked]  
	The duty statement and selection criteria for the position can be obtained
>from   	Keran Niquet (Ph: 06 - 2818 352, Fax 06 - 2818 312).
	You must address the selection criteria and include the names and contact
details of at least two professional referees.
	Closing date for application is 29th September 1995.
	Your application should quote reference 95/0309 and be forwarded  to:
			
			The Divisional Personnel Manager
			CSIRO Division of Forestry
			PO Box 4008, Queen Victoria Terreace
			Canberra, ACT  2600