Subject: Giant Kelp Help

From: [email-masked] (MarcelH)
Date: 24 Mar 1996 23:57:18 -0500

My son is working on a project for school (4th grade) and he needs some
information on Giant Kelp.  Can someone direct me to an internet site that
has information on kelp??  Thanks in advance.

---

From: [email-masked] (Eric Grunden)
Date: 28 Mar 1996 07:12:45 GMT

>has information on kelp??  Thanks in advance.

			*******

Sorry, this is a newsgroup dealing with plants. Kelp are classified
as protists. You might try bionet.protista

-- 
			*******************
The Spirit of Nature, a powerful force,
	belongs and returns to its creative source.
- Excerpted from The Collective Works of Johnny Pokerface -

---

From: [email-masked] (m.lee)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 01:51:08 GMT

Been teaching the 4th grade long?  I referred her to 

	 http://www.ucsc.edu/mb/creatures/kelp.html

found via MetaCrawler

	http://metacrawler.cs.washington.edu:8080

Maybe she'll look up protists too

ml

Eric Grunden ([email-masked]) wrote:

: In a previous article, [email-masked] (MarcelH) says:

: >My son is working on a project for school (4th grade) and he needs some
: >information on Giant Kelp.  Can someone direct me to an internet site that
: >has information on kelp??  Thanks in advance.

: 			*******

: Sorry, this is a newsgroup dealing with plants. Kelp are classified
: as protists. You might try bionet.protista

: -- 
: 			*******************
: The Spirit of Nature, a powerful force,
: 	belongs and returns to its creative source.
: - Excerpted from The Collective Works of Johnny Pokerface -