Subject: CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT GROW LIGHTS?

From: [email-masked] (Barry)
Date: 2 May 1996 04:20:44 GMT

Which is the best type of light to get for houseplants?  My plants don't 
get enough light and am thinking of setting up a grow light in my room.  
Please let me know whis is better: florescent/incadescent?  (sp)  Thanx. 

Either reply here or send email:  [email-masked]

	Thanx ahead of time!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 3 May 96 13:05:06 +0200

> Please let me know whis is better: florescent/incadescent?  (sp)  Thanx. 

Fluorescent

---

From: [email-masked] (Marco_Bleeker)
Date: 3 May 1996 21:26:58 GMT

[email-masked] (Barry) wrote:

Yes, fluorescent, as Diogon says, because that has a better color -
the white one that is. And don't spend a lot on 'special' grow-lights:
perhaps an ordinairy TL tube will do wonders.

Bye, Marco

<[email-masked]>------------------<Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam, NL>
<CHEZ MARCO'S BOTANY PAGES>---<http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/>
<Plants Programs Pictures>------------------------------<nl-en-de-fr>
-- 
<------------------------------------------------------------------->     Help mee een Newsgroup NL.TUINEN op te richten. Breng je stem
    voor 5 mei uit. Meer info in NL.NEWSGROUPS (CFV2 nl.tuinen),
    of: http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/bulbo/tuinvote.html  
<------------------------------------------------------------------->
  YES!!! It has arrived: CIVILIZATION II. The CD-ROM sequel to the
  best strategic computergame ever! You'll be sorry if you miss it!
<------------------------------------------------------------------->

---

From: Bob Rust <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 May 1996 20:48:31 GMT

Barry,
Just a note to let you know that we manufacture waterproof grow lights.
http://web.infoave.net/~asimon/iss/sprouts.htm