Subject: Forward: Help with crown gall disease in cacti!
From: [email-masked] (No way! Way!)
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 01:04:25 GMT
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

Hi all,

Is there anyone out there who can help our colleague?

Thanks,

Simon.

Simon Blomberg                                   [email-masked]
School of Biol. Sciences, A08
University of Sydney            We demand the right to stop to look even at
NSW   2006  Australia        lizards, which are nobody's property. -JBS Haldane 

Forwarded message:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From [email-masked] Fri May 13 11:02:46 1994
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 17:33:28 MDT
From: "Joseph Dubrovsky [BE]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: crown gall disease

Dear Dr. Blomberg, 

Could you recommend me how through the internet to find people who are
interested in crown gall disease in cacti of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Particularly I am interested in confirmation the diagnosis now. I am
looking for a collaboration with researchers for whom opine analysis is a
routine procedure. I would appreciate very much your help. 

Sincerely yours, 

Dr. Joseph G. Dubrovsky. 

-- 
Simon Blomberg                                   [email-masked]
School of Biol. Sciences, A08
University of Sydney            We demand the right to stop to look even at
NSW   2006  Australia        lizards, which are nobody's property. -JBS Haldane