Subject: Cacti and other succulents
From: [email-masked] (Rosmus)
Date: 8 Jun 1994 13:21:33 GMT
Newsgroups: bionet.plants

Hi!

Is there anyone, who is interested in collecting and exchanging cacti and other
succulents (plants or seeds)?  My favorite genera are Lophophora,
Ariocarpus, Turbinicarpus, Thelocactus and Notocactus (I am
the owner of two greenhouses and reader of the american journal
"Cactus and succulent Journal") .

It would be very nice!

Many greetings

Dr.Wolfgang Gabriel

****************************************************************************
POST: Liederbacher Str.82
      D-65929 Frankfurt 
      GERMANY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------   
E-MAIL: [email-masked]  
****************************************************************************